Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,978 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

10 Similarities Between Obama And Yaradua - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / 10 Similarities Between Obama And Yaradua (9259 Views)

[picture] Strange Similarities Between Adolf Hitler And Donald Trumph. / Similarities Between Adolf Hitler And Donald Trump / Photos: Is President Obama And President Joko Of Indonesia Identical Brothers? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Similarities Between Obama And Yaradua by femadis(m): 11:35am On Nov 08, 2008
one is 7 points agenda the order is just 3 words, YES WE CAN
Re: 10 Similarities Between Obama And Yaradua by hedges007(m): 3:38am On Nov 09, 2008
Who dey yan all these dust? i think the best similarity is that, both were formerly governors, but now presidents even though, one was man-date of the people, the latter was wife-date of the party (People - Demolishing - Progress).
Re: 10 Similarities Between Obama And Yaradua by Nobody: 4:02am On Nov 09, 2008
*enters and reads post. Realizes MallamMusa is an idiot. Walks out*
Re: 10 Similarities Between Obama And Yaradua by hedges007(m): 9:36am On Nov 09, 2008
@
MindingoII abi na mumu ngo, u call yourself, mind what u post concerning Mr President ok, this is not Obj we all insult directly or indirectly. Let us behave[color=#006600][/color] as a developing country and developing people as well and reason logically, while we mind how we present jokes in conformity with other people's tempraments.
Re: 10 Similarities Between Obama And Yaradua by AloyEmeka9: 9:46am On Nov 09, 2008
Please, Yaradua neither asked for this comparison nor did he say anything about equating himself to Obama. i don't see a reason why this should turn to insults on our president. What exactly has he done to warrant being called stupid?
Re: 10 Similarities Between Obama And Yaradua by dreday(m): 12:25pm On Nov 09, 2008
@ hedges
Obama was never a governor.He is a first time senator from Illinois,Chicago.
Re: 10 Similarities Between Obama And Yaradua by dreday(m): 12:32pm On Nov 09, 2008
@ hedges
Obama was never a governor.He is a first time senator from Illinois,Chicago.
Re: 10 Similarities Between Obama And Yaradua by DISASTA: 3:13pm On Nov 09, 2008
na watin dey do una self. HEY THE SLY? OBAMA, big big big, in fact no similarities at all. In fcat, make una no ves, in short, OBAMA IS NOT A DIRTY GUY. u know what i mean! do u? undecided
Re: 10 Similarities Between Obama And Yaradua by jandor(f): 3:45pm On Nov 09, 2008
point of correction poster,obama used to be a smoker,in America,you cant just tap somebody's ass anyhow except you wanna go to jail and again you are not allowed by law to marry two or more wives except you divorce one.
Re: 10 Similarities Between Obama And Yaradua by Shaz(f): 7:39pm On Nov 09, 2008
This poster is just clueless, I mean, my 4-year old brother can tell you :

1. They are both men.
2. They both have heads.
3. They are both dark skinned.

Infact, these would be better comparisons than that thing you have up there. grin.

It's not by force to start a topic.
Re: 10 Similarities Between Obama And Yaradua by mojojojo(m): 7:45pm On Nov 09, 2008
Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha cheesy
Re: 10 Similarities Between Obama And Yaradua by na2day2(m): 10:29pm On Nov 09, 2008
girl u r reading my mind grin grin grin grin

Shaz:

This poster is just clueless, I mean, my 4-year old brother can tell you :

1. They are both men.
2. They both have heads.
3. They are both dark skinned.

Infact, these would be better comparisons than that thing you have up there. grin.

It's not by force to start a topic.

Re: 10 Similarities Between Obama And Yaradua by Ruddyface(f): 11:28pm On Nov 09, 2008
DIFFERENCES BETWEEN YAR'ADUA AND OBAMA:

1. One campaigned for himself,the other had the incumbent campaign for him.
2. One charmed the whole world with his charisma, the other astonishes the whole world with his lack of charisma.
3. One was congratulated by his opponent less than 24 hrs after the elections, the other is still being challenged by his opponents one year and seven months after the elections.
4. One wears suit, the other wears babanriga.
5. One read law and practiced as a lawyer, the other read chemistry and never practiced as as a chemist.
6. One wrote books, the other wrote his will.
7. One smiles, the other frowns.
8. One defeated a war hero, the other was allocated more votes than a coup hero.
9. One immediately elected his own chief of staff, the other borrowed his predecessor's chief of staff and when he ran out of idea on how to appoint his own, scrapped the office.
10. One would attend to his secretaries (ministers) directly, the other placed an SGF between the minsiters and himself.
Re: 10 Similarities Between Obama And Yaradua by sima(f): 7:48am On Nov 10, 2008
i dont know why i think so. . but i think @poster is Yaradua undecided tongue
Re: 10 Similarities Between Obama And Yaradua by Suntemi(m): 8:46am On Nov 10, 2008
sima:

i don't know why i think so. . but i think @poster is Yaradua undecided tongue

U're very funny.
Re: 10 Similarities Between Obama And Yaradua by sima(f): 8:54am On Nov 10, 2008
;d kiss
Re: 10 Similarities Between Obama And Yaradua by pureminded: 12:53pm On Nov 10, 2008
Fu ck Seun, Fu ck the poster, Fu ck everyone who contributed to the fu cking post. Fu ck y'all
Re: 10 Similarities Between Obama And Yaradua by favcom(m): 1:40pm On Nov 10, 2008
@ pureminded
a 'puremind' with unpure comment
Re: 10 Similarities Between Obama And Yaradua by seyleego: 1:49pm On Nov 10, 2008
quite funny, stop trash and let's talk sense.
greet you all
Re: 10 Similarities Between Obama And Yaradua by Exstar(f): 4:40pm On Nov 10, 2008
Hey! see me see wahala, @ Post na wa for you O.
As for me, i dont know what to say!!! cheesy
SO, COMMENT RESERVED. tongue
Re: 10 Similarities Between Obama And Yaradua by ibrak90(m): 4:57pm On Nov 10, 2008
You must be Morris Iwu Relatives
Re: 10 Similarities Between Obama And Yaradua by Exstar(f): 5:03pm On Nov 10, 2008
I beg your pardon!
Re: 10 Similarities Between Obama And Yaradua by dreday(m): 8:57pm On Nov 10, 2008
@ puremind
Which levels nah?Who vex u today?
Re: 10 Similarities Between Obama And Yaradua by afrodiziaq(f): 2:45am On Nov 11, 2008
Ruddyface:

DIFFERENCES BETWEEN YAR'ADUA AND OBAMA:

1. One campaigned for himself,the other had the incumbent campaign for him.
2. One charmed the whole world with his charisma, the other astonishes the whole world with his lack of charisma.
3. One was congratulated by his opponent less than 24 hrs after the elections, the other is still being challenged by his opponents one year and seven months after the elections.
4. One wears suit, the other wears babanriga.
5. One read law and practiced as a lawyer, the other read chemistry and never practiced as as a chemist.
6. One wrote books, the other wrote his will.
7. One smiles, the other frowns.
8. One defeated a war hero, the other was allocated more votes than a coup hero.
9. One immediately elected his own chief of staff, the other borrowed his predecessor's chief of staff and when he ran out of idea on how to appoint his own, scrapped the office.
10. One would attend to his secretaries (ministers) directly, the other placed an SGF between the minsiters and himself.

u makin too much sense.
Re: 10 Similarities Between Obama And Yaradua by Ogboraph(m): 10:36am On Nov 11, 2008
@all you guys are something eals. At first some of u guy were against the poster and the thread, that it was useless.
Now you see the poster has his own view and point why are u still comenting, shame on you guy who abuse this thread or poster from start. You better edith you posts. Haha haaaa cheesy cool
Re: 10 Similarities Between Obama And Yaradua by amaikama(m): 11:55am On Nov 11, 2008
He didn't say one is healthy well the other is sick angry
Re: 10 Similarities Between Obama And Yaradua by christian9(m): 2:26pm On Nov 11, 2008
and the point to this is ?
Re: 10 Similarities Between Obama And Yaradua by DeepZone: 8:51pm On Nov 11, 2008
i don't know why i think so. . but i think @poster is Yaradua

grin grin Yaradua is on NL as mallam Musa? grin grin
Re: 10 Similarities Between Obama And Yaradua by Nobody: 12:37pm On Nov 13, 2008
Yaradua is nothing compared to that g, Obama period!

Obama is cute, tall, intelligent, organized, considerate just to mention a few.

what trips me most about Obama is his Communication skills and speech. I cud write a complete verse with just one sentence from him.

Yaradua is a dead man, his brain no fit function again. thats y we gat chiaos in 9ja.
Re: 10 Similarities Between Obama And Yaradua by codeworks(m): 1:28pm On Nov 13, 2008
what a sweet lie.
Re: 10 Similarities Between Obama And Yaradua by PurestBoy(m): 8:08pm On Nov 13, 2008
bluntpis:

Yaradua is nothing compared to that g, Obama period!

Obama is cute, tall, intelligent, organized, considerate just to mention a few.

what trips me most about Obama is his Communication skills and speech. I cud write a complete verse with just one sentence from him.

Yaradua is a dead man, his brain no fit function again. thats y we gat chiaos in Nigeria.

Nigeria has been a corruptionally chaotic environment since even before the birth of Yaradull
Re: 10 Similarities Between Obama And Yaradua by DISASTA: 9:16pm On Nov 13, 2008
shocked lipsrsealed for closing the doors of death, sickness, weakness, despair, poverty, and bitterness. We love you today God and give you all the glory and all the praise. I seal this prayer in the mighty name of God Amen!!! If you need God to open a door, pray this prayer for the person who sent it to you and for those you are sending it to. Believe in your heart and you shall receive what God has for you. I need a door to open (NA PART OF EVERYTHING!) kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Haiti Earthquake Feared To Have Killed Hundreds / 67 Year Old Oyibo Man Beats Up Young Black Man On The Bus / School Resumes In China, See Photos Of Students' Dressing And Covering.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.