Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,423 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:09 PM

[picture] Strange Similarities Between Adolf Hitler And Donald Trumph. - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / [picture] Strange Similarities Between Adolf Hitler And Donald Trumph. (2398 Views)

Teenage Photos Of Hillary Clinton And Donald Trump / Photo: Donald Trump Now Being Compared To Adolf Hitler Over Statement / Similarities Between Adolf Hitler And Donald Trump (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

[picture] Strange Similarities Between Adolf Hitler And Donald Trumph. by elhakiimed(m): 7:04am On Dec 09, 2015
It is not unusual how criminals hide under chaos. Some to become rich,others to be powerful, and some just to be devil.
Donald Trumph is using Islam as a bait to get what he wants,but there are so many things he doesn't know.

1. Islam is not restricted to Arabs or Africans.
The statement to ban Islam by Donald Trumph only shows the extent of people's sudden loss of intelligence when want power.

2.America economy is at stake if half of Muslim present there decide to do hijra.

to be continued

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: [picture] Strange Similarities Between Adolf Hitler And Donald Trumph. by Mskrisx(f): 7:10am On Dec 09, 2015
Oya na op....but make I reach work first o
Re: [picture] Strange Similarities Between Adolf Hitler And Donald Trumph. by UnclePati: 7:15am On Dec 09, 2015
muslims brought this upon them selfs....u dnt go to peoples homes pretending to be peace loving people and then u end up brutally killing them...

peoples perception is beginning to change about islam..
Re: [picture] Strange Similarities Between Adolf Hitler And Donald Trumph. by Demmocrats(m): 7:18am On Dec 09, 2015
I concur!!!
Re: [picture] Strange Similarities Between Adolf Hitler And Donald Trumph. by Nobody: 7:20am On Dec 09, 2015
Donald trumph is a racist and the world is quiet...

1 Like

Re: [picture] Strange Similarities Between Adolf Hitler And Donald Trumph. by kemdaniels: 7:34am On Dec 09, 2015
Here we go again.He is german,Trump's grand father was a german immigrant so that pretty much adds up.
Re: [picture] Strange Similarities Between Adolf Hitler And Donald Trumph. by Threedots(m): 7:37am On Dec 09, 2015
this guy is currently considered as the world dumbest politician....., even our own GEJ can do better
Re: [picture] Strange Similarities Between Adolf Hitler And Donald Trumph. by Abiriba1stson: 7:38am On Dec 09, 2015
But I always read comments from Muslins saying that Hitler was right in trying to wipe the Jews out from the world. So why are you Muslins now calling him (Hitler) evil man comparing him to Trumph? Can you see the level your wickedness and hypocrisy? To you Muslins Hitler was right in killing Jews but Trumph is an evil by saying that he will stop Muslims from entering into USA; what a wicked religion.

elhakiimed:
It is not unusual how criminals hide under chaos. Some to become rich,others to be powerful, and some just to be devil.
Donald Trumph is using Islam as a bait to get what he wants,but there are so many things he doesn't know.

1. Islam is not restricted to Arabs or Africans.
The statement to ban Islam by Donald Trumph only shows the extent of people's sudden loss of intelligence when want power.

2.America economy is at stake if half of Muslim present there decide to do hijra.

to be continued
Re: [picture] Strange Similarities Between Adolf Hitler And Donald Trumph. by OFFICIAL336: 7:41am On Dec 09, 2015
A step towards world peace #IStandWithTrump
Re: [picture] Strange Similarities Between Adolf Hitler And Donald Trumph. by oluseyiforjesus(m): 7:41am On Dec 09, 2015
K
Re: [picture] Strange Similarities Between Adolf Hitler And Donald Trumph. by Nobody: 7:44am On Dec 09, 2015
BS Islam-a-bad
Re: [picture] Strange Similarities Between Adolf Hitler And Donald Trumph. by Kielsss(m): 7:49am On Dec 09, 2015
I don't know why people take him serious, the guy is a comedian
Re: [picture] Strange Similarities Between Adolf Hitler And Donald Trumph. by Henrypraise: 7:49am On Dec 09, 2015
Even in Nigeria, we knw Islam is a problem, just dat we ar too hypocritical to say d truth.

Donald trump is right on dis one, cancerous cells must be isolated

1 Like 1 Share

Re: [picture] Strange Similarities Between Adolf Hitler And Donald Trumph. by amjoseph19: 7:51am On Dec 09, 2015
Threedots:
this guy is currently considered as the world dumbest politician....., even our own GEJ can do better
And the world is now considering isla*m as a terrorist organization. Even nazi weren't this evil.
Re: [picture] Strange Similarities Between Adolf Hitler And Donald Trumph. by amjoseph19: 7:53am On Dec 09, 2015
tobimillar:
Donald trumph is a racist and the world is quiet...
Isla*m is terrorist organization and the world have been quiet for decades.
Re: [picture] Strange Similarities Between Adolf Hitler And Donald Trumph. by Nobody: 7:57am On Dec 09, 2015
amjoseph19:

The world have not been quiet. The world have been bombing them daily

1 Like

Re: [picture] Strange Similarities Between Adolf Hitler And Donald Trumph. by vedaxcool(m): 8:00am On Dec 09, 2015
[s]
Abiriba1stson:
But I always read comments from Muslins saying that Hitler was right in trying to wipe the Jews out from the world. So why are you Muslins now calling him (Hitler) evil man comparing him to Trumph? Can you see the level your wickedness and hypocrisy? To you Muslins Hitler was right in killing Jews but Trumph is an evil by saying that he will stop Muslims from entering into USA; what a wicked religion.

[/s]

Liar
Re: [picture] Strange Similarities Between Adolf Hitler And Donald Trumph. by Threedots(m): 8:17am On Dec 09, 2015
amjoseph19:

And the world is now considering isla*m as a terrorist organization. Even nazi weren't this evil.

truly spoken,,, all i see is the blink lights of world war 3 and if this mad man trump wins, he would just quicken it
Re: [picture] Strange Similarities Between Adolf Hitler And Donald Trumph. by jpphilips(m): 9:44am On Dec 09, 2015
If Jihad is true then Trump is a manifestation of Jihad for Muslims grin grin grin, i really don't think Islam is bad, just that loads of Muslims are sh!t it is not just about terrorism is about their inability to draw a line between religion and state.
How can Islam decide women's right in a state? Islam should only define women's right in the Mosque, islam is so influential that in Islamic countries, the rule of religion is the law of state, when i hear non muslims buying properties in Dubai, I really marvel at their decision because each time I step my foot into that country, the Aura of the kingdom reeks of religion more than it should be a state.
How can a police officer (a state law enforcement agent) greet a citizen with asalemeleku, whatever that means, or a state where police greets you with Amen/ praise be the lord, however we wish to identify with religion, we should be wary when it comes to issue of state.
Religion is the path to your creator while the state is the path to your citizenship, they are both heterogeneous systems that are not designed to mix.
That is where islam got it fundamentally wrong. why should the state grant public holidays on Fridays in the north and sundays down south? How is it the business of state that you want to worship your God? with the sh!tty economy we have at the moment, 7days a week is more like it for quick recovery.

1 Like

Re: [picture] Strange Similarities Between Adolf Hitler And Donald Trumph. by MSE205: 11:30am On Dec 09, 2015
Okay first off jihad mean internal struggle, or it could be inturpeted to defend. But when I say defend I mean to teach because the best way for me to DEFEND myself is to TEACH you so you don't spread hate, stereotypes, and lies.
Okay Islamic Counties? That's a bullshit thing, because for many reasons actually. Don't blame the ENTIRE religion because of a country. And if you just ignore that then your a hypicrate, I'm going to assume you live in the USA okay? Because of "Christianty" Americans believed it was okay to basically commit genocide (see: Manifest Destiny) to have slave (black people) after freeing those slaves denying them rights ( Jim Crow laws and more)
Also you treated your woman like furniture for over 200 years.
And I agree with you with some parts though, my family is Shia Muslim and the UAE hates Shias. Anyway I live in America and some of my cousins live in the UAE, anyway after my uncle's boss (who is a Sunni Muslim) found out he was a Shia he fired him. And he tried to get my Uncle deported, but because some of my cousins where born in America and everyone was also a US citizen they couldn't deport my uncles family, because my uncle would get the US involved because of some law. Anyway my uncle's former employer basically told everyone my uncle is Shia. So because of this my cousins had to move to the USA because no one could get work and they can't afford their homes or school.
Also aslumalakum basically mean God bless you/God keeps you safe and healthy.
And finally woman's right, originally the hijab was really well intentioned, it says in the Quran that is used to keep the woman pure and keep her from getting molested, but because of extremist assholes and dumbasses who are going to hell like ISIS , Al Quada, and the Taliban they use these things to opress people and they do this for the Lord who is against this. It says in the Quran killing one person is like killing all of mankind, it also says to never force your religion onto people because it goes against their will and belief.
And yeah woman do have more restrictions compared to men, but all it is a test by Allah to show no prove your faith and if they make it the reward they shall receive is just amazing and so mi h more.
My friend you want to know what I just did? I did Jihad, this is jihad to teach or to educate.
Re: [picture] Strange Similarities Between Adolf Hitler And Donald Trumph. by amjoseph19: 6:54pm On Dec 09, 2015
jpphilips:
If Jihad is true then Trump is a manifestation of Jihad for Muslims grin grin grin, i really don't think Islam is bad, just that loads of Muslims are sh!t it is not just about terrorism is about their inability to draw a line between religion and state.
How can Islam decide women's right in a state? Islam should only define women's right in the Mosque, islam is so influential that in Islamic countries, the rule of religion is the law of state, when i hear non muslims buying properties in Dubai, I really marvel at their decision because each time I step my foot into that country, the Aura of the kingdom reeks of religion more than it should be a state.
How can a police officer (a state law enforcement agent) greet a citizen with asalemeleku, whatever that means, or a state where police greets you with Amen/ praise be the lord, however we wish to identify with religion, we should be wary when it comes to issue of state.
Religion is the path to your creator while the state is the path to your citizenship, they are both heterogeneous systems that are not designed to mix.
That is where islam got it fundamentally wrong. why should the state grant public holidays on Fridays in the north and sundays down south? How is it the business of state that you want to worship your God? with the sh!tty economy we have at the moment, 7days a week is more like it for quick recovery.
Mama nkechi!!!! Bring this my guy one bottle of chilled beer there.
Nnaa men, what is your brand??
Re: [picture] Strange Similarities Between Adolf Hitler And Donald Trumph. by profftrojahn: 8:15pm On Dec 12, 2015
amjoseph19:

wat should we do...start killing muslims to start a world war iv?
Re: [picture] Strange Similarities Between Adolf Hitler And Donald Trumph. by theDEVILisHERE: 1:43am On Dec 13, 2015
jpphilips:

Religion is a fraud ment to defraud stupidd and idiotic people
People become stuppid and idiotic when they no longer reason properly with logic and common sense
You cannot reason properly with logic and common sense and follow religion
Cause religion destroys your ability to reason properly with logic and common sense

Islam is an evil type of this fraud ment to recruit and groom evil doers as well as supporters of evil
It does this by killing your conscience through emotional and sentimental means
You can only do and support evil when your conscience is either dead or is dying

Bottom line
To reason properly with logic and common sense
As well as to also have a good conscience
You must stay away from religion
Or any other belief system (occult, cult, aetheism etc)
Re: [picture] Strange Similarities Between Adolf Hitler And Donald Trumph. by falopey: 1:49am On Dec 13, 2015
MSE205:
Okay first off jihad mean internal struggle, or it could be inturpeted to defend. But when I say defend I mean to teach because the best way for me to DEFEND myself is to TEACH you so you don't spread hate, stereotypes, and lies.
Okay Islamic Counties? That's a bullshit thing, because for many reasons actually. Don't blame the ENTIRE religion because of a country. And if you just ignore that then your a hypicrate, I'm going to assume you live in the USA okay? Because of "Christianty" Americans believed it was okay to basically commit genocide (see: Manifest Destiny) to have slave (black people) after freeing those slaves denying them rights ( Jim Crow laws and more)
Also you treated your woman like furniture for over 200 years.
And I agree with you with some parts though, my family is Shia Muslim and the UAE hates Shias. Anyway I live in America and some of my cousins live in the UAE, anyway after my uncle's boss (who is a Sunni Muslim) found out he was a Shia he fired him. And he tried to get my Uncle deported, but because some of my cousins where born in America and everyone was also a US citizen they couldn't deport my uncles family, because my uncle would get the US involved because of some law. Anyway my uncle's former employer basically told everyone my uncle is Shia. So because of this my cousins had to move to the USA because no one could get work and they can't afford their homes or school.
Also aslumalakum basically mean God bless you/God keeps you safe and healthy.
And finally woman's right, originally the hijab was really well intentioned, it says in the Quran that is used to keep the woman pure and keep her from getting molested, but because of extremist assholes and dumbasses who are going to hell like ISIS , Al Quada, and the Taliban they use these things to opress people and they do this for the Lord who is against this. It says in the Quran killing one person is like killing all of mankind, it also says to never force your religion onto people because it goes against their will and belief.
And yeah woman do have more restrictions compared to men, but all it is a test by Allah to show no prove your faith and if they make it the reward they shall receive is just amazing and so mi h more.
My friend you want to know what I just did? I did Jihad, this is jihad to teach or to educate.

which jihad are you talking? tell that to your muslim brothers who are doing the real quranic jihad. you mean your own version of jihad or what? or jihad as we know it over centuries as practised by islamic expansionists killing infidel to propagate islam or by modern day muslims responsible for more than 80 prcent of religious terrorism in the world?

guy... you need to sleep well and wake up and come back here to tell us the real meaning of jihad. me too I wish jihad was as harmless as you make it here. who is deceiving who.
Re: [picture] Strange Similarities Between Adolf Hitler And Donald Trumph. by salawustyles(m): 10:08am On Dec 13, 2015
Abiriba1stson:

so it is what the zionist are doing to palestinians that is good?
Re: [picture] Strange Similarities Between Adolf Hitler And Donald Trumph. by elhakiimed(m): 8:36pm On Dec 29, 2015
the world no.1 narcissicist drops another bombshell,this time he attacks ,the africans.
,if this guy win U.S election there is fire on thr mountain.
Re: [picture] Strange Similarities Between Adolf Hitler And Donald Trumph. by MSE205: 9:32pm On Jan 03, 2016
Falopey, I do legitimately understand why you don't believe me. But what I described about Jihad is the literal translation and meaning. I don't like to say this, I don't, I want everyone to stay out of Hell, the idea of it is so cruel, But, those people who go killing and committing major sins, calling it "Jihad" I hope Allah punishes them. They somehow interpreted the word to kill anyone who isn't their branch of Islam. Did you know that out of everyone these territories kill, Muslims make up the majority of who they slaughter? Why? Because they don't consider Muslims who don't follow their bleeped up and made up version of Islam to be real Muslims. And what you said about the centuries of killing, their has been a lot of wars, yes I will admit that. But the Islamic Empire, especially during it's golden age, was one of the most favorable empires. See other empires would make people convert into the religion it believes in, but during that time Muslims made a tax for Christians and

(1) (Reply)

XENOPHOBIA: Heartbreaking Photos From South Africa / 10 Strange Things That Are Happening Around The World Right Now / US Sends Bomber On 30-hour Surprise Mission Near Kim Jong Un’s Reported Recupera

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.