Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,593 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:41 PM

That Night Before Their Wedding...something Happened. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / That Night Before Their Wedding...something Happened. (2526 Views)

What's Your Routine Every Night Before You Go To Sleep?? / Hilarious Story : Read What happened to Guy who Married Because Of Money / I Disvirgined Her The Night Before I Travelled Oversea. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

That Night Before Their Wedding...something Happened. by EzebubeEbube(m): 11:10pm On Aug 14, 2013
Please don't be in a hurry to scroll-off this piece away. This is the story of a young hustler who found love but never lived to consummate its allure. After working hard for many years akin the only son of his aged mother succeeded in finding funmi, the woman of his dreams. He was driving home the night before their wedding when a yellow Lagos transit bus drove past him, the very moment the bus overtook his new luxury car was when a passenger in the bus threw out a plastic container. Akin lost control of his car while dulging the trash from hitting his windscreen. He ran into an electric pole along the road, which eventually landed on him. That night, the next call akin’s worried wife got was the news of her husband’s demise- akin died with his blood decorating his handsome face.

Please Help Families Retain their Joy. When you throw out trash from a moving vehicle it endangers all the beautiful people we share the road with in many bad ways, and it’s very dangerous if it hits another vehicle next to you.

Please use a wastebasket or take your litter home.

KeepNigeriaBeautiful is a Youth Org. Campaigning to keep our environment clean, stripped bare of environmental hazards. We conduct clean-up campaigns and behavioural sensitization in communities and secondary schools for free. Let us know when you need us in your area. To volunteer,help or support us all you need to do is follow us on Twitter: @Make9jabeautifu

Please tell someone about us. follow us @Make9jabeautifu

5 Likes

Re: That Night Before Their Wedding...something Happened. by trekkie: 11:40pm On Aug 14, 2013
u have my vote smiley
Re: That Night Before Their Wedding...something Happened. by Nobody: 12:04am On Aug 15, 2013
Tragic
Make nigeria burifu
Re: That Night Before Their Wedding...something Happened. by Nobody: 6:20am On Aug 15, 2013
When you driving and a man walks to the front of ur car, what do u do? At a certain speed u have to just hit the man, since trying to avoid hitting him may lead to u losing control of the car. Dodging a bottle to protect ur windshield might not be a good idea. What is the cost of a windshield compared to ur life. For those who are fond of throwing trash on the road, it will be good if you stop endangering lives of other road users.
Re: That Night Before Their Wedding...something Happened. by Nomski0(f): 8:52am On Aug 15, 2013
Make Nigeria beautiful/trash free!
Re: That Night Before Their Wedding...something Happened. by harbeordune(f): 10:13am On Aug 15, 2013
embarassedEh yah, so pathetic, pls make NAIJA beautifull
Re: That Night Before Their Wedding...something Happened. by Ortarico(m): 10:32am On Aug 15, 2013
R-I-P-P
Re: That Night Before Their Wedding...something Happened. by Nobody: 11:35am On Aug 15, 2013
Even though I know this story is fictional, I aplaud what you are about.
Re: That Night Before Their Wedding...something Happened. by Opoki(m): 3:44pm On Aug 15, 2013
sexytabhi: Tragic
Make nigeria burifu
Do you mean "tragic!?! Make Nigeria beautiful or "Tragic make Nigeria beautiful"?
Re: That Night Before Their Wedding...something Happened. by Otuabaroku: 8:42pm On Aug 15, 2013
@ Ezebube, this is type of project I would want to associate myself with. Please, intensify effort in doing this, you can go to the extent of establishing NGO dedicated to doing this. Trust me a lot of people(including myself) would be willing to support it financially.Well done.
Re: That Night Before Their Wedding...something Happened. by EuchariaSteven: 8:05pm On Aug 16, 2013
Wow impressive. Lemme log on to Twitter immediately.

(1) (Reply)

Top 20 Replies To'i Love You' / Picture From Former Governor Ikedi Ohakim's Daughter, Adanna Ohakim, Weds / After Years Of Dating She Left Him, Now He Wants To Expose Her Uncladness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.