Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,094 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:14 AM

Photograph Of Pastors Adeboye,tunde Bakare And Kumuyi Forty Years Ago - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Photograph Of Pastors Adeboye,tunde Bakare And Kumuyi Forty Years Ago (5238 Views)

Pastor Tunde Bakare Saw An Igbo Giant Pursuing Him In Dream - Sahara Reporters / Wives Of Pastors Urged To Satisfy Husbands In Bed / I Saw Adeboye And Kumuyi In My Dream. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Photograph Of Pastors Adeboye,tunde Bakare And Kumuyi Forty Years Ago by IYANGBALI: 1:46am On Aug 15, 2013
Pastor Adeboye standing by the left hand side,Pastor Tunde Bakare in the middle and Pator Kumuyi standing by the right hand side.

Re: Photograph Of Pastors Adeboye,tunde Bakare And Kumuyi Forty Years Ago by Nobody: 1:48am On Aug 15, 2013
wow..whr did u get it..
Re: Photograph Of Pastors Adeboye,tunde Bakare And Kumuyi Forty Years Ago by Nobody: 1:56am On Aug 15, 2013
Days of humble beginnings.
Re: Photograph Of Pastors Adeboye,tunde Bakare And Kumuyi Forty Years Ago by Andyblaze: 2:03am On Aug 15, 2013
Ignominous Lorapiciticous Pictures
Re: Photograph Of Pastors Adeboye,tunde Bakare And Kumuyi Forty Years Ago by IYANGBALI: 2:05am On Aug 15, 2013
Tolabell: wow..whr did u get it..
i didn,t get it,i stole it grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Photograph Of Pastors Adeboye,tunde Bakare And Kumuyi Forty Years Ago by Nobody: 2:07am On Aug 15, 2013
Andyblaze: Ignominous Lorapiciticous Pictures
lora what? What a tongue twister! But sorry, that word is wrong. It does not even exist. Go back and learn from Hon. Patrick

1 Like

Re: Photograph Of Pastors Adeboye,tunde Bakare And Kumuyi Forty Years Ago by Taiwo20(m): 2:34am On Aug 15, 2013
Allahu Akbar!.....God is great!
Change is indeed constant.

These guys do port o........and 7up the difference is clear
Re: Photograph Of Pastors Adeboye,tunde Bakare And Kumuyi Forty Years Ago by Nobody: 2:58am On Aug 15, 2013
hw dem take knw body
Re: Photograph Of Pastors Adeboye,tunde Bakare And Kumuyi Forty Years Ago by Damojo: 6:08am On Aug 15, 2013
That guy by the car has got some cool swagz. Hez gotta be Chris Oyakhilome b4 the jerry curls and tura. Op, pls tag him!
Re: Photograph Of Pastors Adeboye,tunde Bakare And Kumuyi Forty Years Ago by defashan: 7:06am On Aug 15, 2013
That picture wasnt taken in 1973 or even in the 70s.
It looks more like something taken in the mid 80s.
Re: Photograph Of Pastors Adeboye,tunde Bakare And Kumuyi Forty Years Ago by Tolexander: 7:25am On Aug 15, 2013
The man in the middle looks like jonathan while the one standing by the car looks like patience.
Re: Photograph Of Pastors Adeboye,tunde Bakare And Kumuyi Forty Years Ago by princesammmy: 7:40am On Aug 15, 2013
I dnt knw who is bakare but am Sure Adebayo and Kumuyi are not in this picture

2 Likes

Re: Photograph Of Pastors Adeboye,tunde Bakare And Kumuyi Forty Years Ago by Nobody: 7:49am On Aug 15, 2013
^
Adebayo? Lolz
Re: Photograph Of Pastors Adeboye,tunde Bakare And Kumuyi Forty Years Ago by hisableplc(m): 8:21am On Aug 15, 2013
IYA NGBALI: Pastor Adeboye standing by the left hand side,Pastor Tunde Bakare in the middle and Pator Kumuyi standing by the right hand side.
Shut up you dont know Kumuyi 40 years ago so dont look for crowd with lies
Re: Photograph Of Pastors Adeboye,tunde Bakare And Kumuyi Forty Years Ago by IYANGBALI: 9:32am On Aug 15, 2013
hisableplc:
Shut up you dont know Kumuyi 40 years ago so dont look for crowd with lies
he be like say craze dey play rugby for your brain
Re: Photograph Of Pastors Adeboye,tunde Bakare And Kumuyi Forty Years Ago by mjames: 9:48am On Aug 15, 2013
There is no Kumuyi in that picture please look well.
Re: Photograph Of Pastors Adeboye,tunde Bakare And Kumuyi Forty Years Ago by mukina2: 10:30am On Aug 15, 2013

(1)

9 Months to the Rapture of the Sons of God (Rev. 12:5)! / Spartan117 And Awesomej Vs Dalaman And Me On Biblical Views Of Slavery / A Question For All Atheists On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.