Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,476 members, 7,954,854 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:55 AM

Bt Consulting - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Bt Consulting (978 Views)

I Got This Msg Bt Am Nt In Lagos If U Re Interested U Can Go / This Is Not Rumors Bt Real Abt Inec / Vacancies In E. Bt Nigeria Ltd (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bt Consulting by jesusfreak(f): 11:16am On Jun 05, 2008
Does anyone know anythng about this company? They request that every short listed candidate for interview pay 1000 to them. this seems shady. are they credible?
Re: Bt Consulting by Nobody: 11:38am On Jun 05, 2008
The matter is very simple. Magrin, please post the reply the poster sent to you asking for money to do whatever.

The issue is not whether the company can have a yahoo address or not, but for the fact that you are recruiting for a multinational with all these juicy benefits, you should have your own website and email addresses. After all, with 20k you can make and host your own website.

As for collecting any money, that is just nonsense. Do you know the money these multinationals set aside for hr matters?!! Don't worry, they do not need your peanuts and as such, anyone asking you for money is not serious.

Lastly, collecting money undermines the organization. If someone comes and pays 5k instead of 1k, should he be given better treatment? Who is to know if he was or wasn't given?
Re: Bt Consulting by jesusfreak(f): 2:35pm On Jun 05, 2008
errrrr , thanks undecided
Re: Bt Consulting by obidia(f): 2:52pm On Jun 05, 2008
Av once been a victim of this companies that tells you to bring money before employing you, if they are a recruiting agency its a diffrant thing but i tell you i smell a rat in this one run and dont fall a victim as i once did.No good organization would ask you to bring money befor they enploy you.By the way did they say when you pay they will send your interview letter to you,if they did run dont wait
Re: Bt Consulting by lekush(m): 8:38am On Jun 06, 2008
Hi everybody,

I was once a victim of this same thing. A particular advert was in Guardian and i went to the office at Ikeja to see them. It was a small ''shop'' with a land line and a lot of us were told to pay into an account which we did but at the end of the day, it was a fraudulent job advert. The fact that you see advert in the dailies does not mean it is genuine. Come to think of it, if you go to Guardian and pay the required amount to do the same advert, are you not going to be allowed

MULTINATIONAL WILL NEVER EVER ASK YOU TO BRING MONEY FOR RECRUITEMENT NEITHER WILL ANY MULTINATIONAL USE ANY RECRUITING AGENCY THAT COLLECT MONEY

Please beware!!!

(1) (Reply)

Re:technical Graduate Position (shell Test Lagos) / U.b.a Interview For Ond And Hnd Holders In Phc Tomorrow. / Recruiting Event In North America Aug 08-JINE North America Sponsored By UBA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.