Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,240 members, 7,953,910 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:47 AM

Nine PDP Governors. Float New Party, Apply For Registration. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nine PDP Governors. Float New Party, Apply For Registration. (28530 Views)

Peoples Mega Party (PMP): Aggrieved PDP Men Float New Party / Jonathan’s Supporters Set To Float New Mega Party / Tinubu Under Pressure To Float New Party - National Daily (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nine PDP Governors. Float New Party, Apply For Registration. by Pistolx(m): 1:37pm On Aug 15, 2013
wow,my pastor actualy prophecized abt these since last year
Re: Nine PDP Governors. Float New Party, Apply For Registration. by curtain: 1:45pm On Aug 15, 2013
Only masters know how to play it this way, typical of Tony Anineh....... Inanimate PDP seem to have its own life and can contend with the whole parties in Africa merged together against it.

1 Like

Re: Nine PDP Governors. Float New Party, Apply For Registration. by lanreni: 2:17pm On Aug 15, 2013
Nwa Teacher: Good news indeed. This is a smooth chance for Gej's victory come 2015. Let them keep on dividing and dispersing but for me and my family, Fresh air till 2019. Now i know that Gej has no opponent
i don't understand how it'll benefit GEJ.d two parties are pulling out their supporters from PDP.mind u,they are servin governors in the two new parties.this'll weaken pdp in those states.APC might b highest gainers at d end.lets see if GEJ can pull dis one with his fisherman skills
Re: Nine PDP Governors. Float New Party, Apply For Registration. by gbewu: 2:17pm On Aug 15, 2013
The new party can only succeed if and only if they merge with the new APC. Otherwise, both APC and the new party will only give PDP a free ride to ASO ROCK. If our leaders/politicians so to speak are sensible, what they should be discussing now is how to restructure this country and find a way of making life bearable for the common man on the street instead of their selfish and uncharitable attitude which would soon ruin the nation.

But I pray that the electorates are mature enough in 2015 to decide who will govern them very well. We are ready to sacrify and support the good leader if eventually elected without fraud or election manipulation. Our leaders travel abroad and see what is obtainable in the area of development but decline to replicate those beautiful things back home but prefer to use the looted fund to purchase and develop other countries at the expense of theirs.

Goodlock to them! We shall all recount all our deeds on earth to baba God.
Re: Nine PDP Governors. Float New Party, Apply For Registration. by Esiere: 2:55pm On Aug 15, 2013
All these internet dogs of PDP...I wonder how they think sometimes. If PDP loses nine governors and your are here shouting victory I really do not know what is wrong with simple logical thinking. Among these were governors who used their state machineries last election to win votes for GEJ despite all the noise and opposition from the North that they deserved the automatic presidential slot based on their party rotation scheme. And we are also taking about governors who could use their influence, incumbency and state machineries to gain votes forming another party and you are here insulting logics that GEJ will coast to victory. Do you mean coast or GEJ will be exiled to Ivory Coast after his 2015 defeat?

For the record, it is evident that GEJ only has South-South and a good part of South -East to win. He is a loser in the South West and if the news eventually becomes true ,he is a big loser in the North. This is just 2013 . The PDP internet dogs should be more concerned about the possibility of PDP losing more key party members and governors before 2015.

3 Likes

Re: Nine PDP Governors. Float New Party, Apply For Registration. by yetunsbay(m): 2:57pm On Aug 15, 2013
Alxmyr: The difference between APC and others is simple. When APC members are busy shouting, talking, bragging and jumping up and down like kindergartens, others are busy working underground.
See another twist from Atiku and co side.
This is the real spoiler fo
r PDP and not the overrated, ego tripping APC
y u dey rush
Re: Nine PDP Governors. Float New Party, Apply For Registration. by softwareman(m): 3:40pm On Aug 15, 2013
Chino48: Goodluck Ebele Azikiwe Jonathan will be on the seat till 2019. It is only God that gives POWER. God have given the power to the shoeless, humble Otuoke born minority from the creeks of Niger Delta to rule over us. The same God will see him through to 2019.

They will surely gather......
i know. God speaks to you everyday.
God also gave Yaradua power in 2007.Go Figure.

1 Like

Re: Nine PDP Governors. Float New Party, Apply For Registration. by softwareman(m): 3:49pm On Aug 15, 2013
Esiere: All these internet dogs of PDP...I wonder how they think sometimes. If PDP loses nine governors and your are here shouting victory I really do not know what is wrong with simple logical thinking. Among these were governors who used their state machineries last election to win votes for GEJ despite all the noise and opposition from the North that they deserved the automatic presidential slot based on their party rotation scheme. And we are also taking about governors who could use their influence, incumbency and state machineries to gain votes forming another party and you are here insulting logics that GEJ will coast to victory. Do you mean coast or GEJ will be exiled to Ivory Coast after his 2015 defeat?

For the record, it is evident that GEJ only has South-South and a good part of South -East to win. He is a loser in the South West and if the news eventually becomes true ,he is a big loser in the North. This is just 2013 . The PDP internet dogs should be more concerned about the possibility of PDP losing more key party members and governors before 2015.
The PDP will also be shocked by how much the ethnic / religious card that they are banking on will not only fail, but will actually work against the most inept and incompetent president we ever had.
Re: Nine PDP Governors. Float New Party, Apply For Registration. by MAYOWAAK: 4:06pm On Aug 15, 2013
Jega’s Spokesman Denies Confirming Application By Atiku, Nine PDP Govs to Register A New Party[/size][size=8pt]

Kayodu Idowu, Chief Press Secretary to INEC Chairman, Attahiru Jega, has denied a report by Daily Independent saying he confirmed the application for registration of a new party, the Peoples Progressive Movement (PPM) by former Vice-President and nine Peoples Democratic Governors.

READ: Atiku Abubakar, Nine PDP Govs Float New Party, Seeks Registration By INEC

Mr Idowu in a letter addressed to the editor of the Lagos based Daily Independent newspaper said he refutes the story attributed to him by the reporter.

In the letter, Idowu said: “you cited me in a story titled ‘Nine PDP Govs Float Party, Apply for Registration’ as confirming to you that the former Vice-President and some Governors of the ruling Peoples Democratic Party have applied for the registration of a party to be known as
the Peoples Progressive Movement (PPM). Your reporter will confirm to you that I
never said such a thing.”

“The question your reporter asked was if there is any pending application for party registration
in the Commission, and I confirmed that an application, as always, is pending. Please note: He mentioned no name of any particular group (because he confessed he didn’t even have it) or the
promoters,” he added

While asking the editor of the newspaper to urgently put the telephone conversation he had with the newspaper reporter into proper perspective, Mr Idowu clarified that “INEC, by law, receives applications for party registration and treats them on individual merit. It makes no public issue of the party identity or their promoters. For avoidance of doubt, I did not discuss any party identity or promoters with your reporter because he didn’t have enough information to provide such detail in his enquiry.”

http://abusidiqu.com/?p=17093
Re: Nine PDP Governors. Float New Party, Apply For Registration. by softwareman(m): 4:09pm On Aug 15, 2013
gerald09:
I fink its u getting it wrong, majority of correct minded Nigerian don't like PDP but I can bet majority of correct minded Nigerians will vote for GEJ even if he starts his own party. He is d only one showing signs of actually trying to change Nigeria even with all these problems created by us. APC n d new Atiku party have shown little or no good reason to put dem in. I tot these people know how d play politics but they just acting like amateur. To bring down a party like PDP who's tentacles have gone beyond d shores of Nigeria u need to stand 2geda to fight them cos no amount of gathering of thugs will stop dem. APC n dis party shuld compromise @ every point to first bring dem down. DIVIDE and CONQUER, PDP has been playing this card since 1999.
You mean PDP will divide itself and still conquer?

1 Like

Re: Nine PDP Governors. Float New Party, Apply For Registration. by softwareman(m): 4:19pm On Aug 15, 2013
MAYOWAAK: Jega’s Spokesman Denies Confirming Application By Atiku, Nine PDP Govs to Register A New Party[/size][size=8pt]

Kayodu Idowu, Chief Press Secretary to INEC Chairman, Attahiru Jega, has denied a report by Daily Independent saying he confirmed the application for registration of a new party, the Peoples Progressive Movement (PPM) by former Vice-President and nine Peoples Democratic Governors.

READ: Atiku Abubakar, Nine PDP Govs Float New Party, Seeks Registration By INEC

Mr Idowu in a letter addressed to the editor of the Lagos based Daily Independent newspaper said he refutes the story attributed to him by the reporter.

In the letter, Idowu said: “you cited me in a story titled ‘Nine PDP Govs Float Party, Apply for Registration’ as confirming to you that the former Vice-President and some Governors of the ruling Peoples Democratic Party have applied for the registration of a party to be known as
the Peoples Progressive Movement (PPM). Your reporter will confirm to you that I
never said such a thing.”

“The question your reporter asked was if there is any pending application for party registration
in the Commission, and I confirmed that an application, as always, is pending. Please note: He mentioned no name of any particular group (because he confessed he didn’t even have it) or the
promoters,” he added

While asking the editor of the newspaper to urgently put the telephone conversation he had with the newspaper reporter into proper perspective, Mr Idowu clarified that “INEC, by law, receives applications for party registration and treats them on individual merit. It makes no public issue of the party identity or their promoters. For avoidance of doubt, I did not discuss any party identity or promoters with your reporter because he didn’t have enough information to provide such detail in his enquiry.”

http://abusidiqu.com/?p=17093
I guess as much.
it just does not tally with the kind of political strategy i will associate Atiku with.
Look, if governors will leave PDP, it will be very close to the party's convention or sometime after the convention.
Re: Nine PDP Governors. Float New Party, Apply For Registration. by Phikom(m): 4:33pm On Aug 15, 2013
funny how legions of political mathematicians are busy opining their point of view as regards 2015 election...
Re: Nine PDP Governors. Float New Party, Apply For Registration. by drnoel: 4:47pm On Aug 15, 2013
ozalogbo: these developments are good for our country and democracy because d electorate will av viable alternatives
sorry i don't agree, this move just confirms that electorate have only only one option and that is GEJ. No one will vote APC especially if Buhari is flag bearer and no one will vote PPM since Atiku is their main sponsor, what other party is reamining but PDP GEJ
Re: Nine PDP Governors. Float New Party, Apply For Registration. by OPCNAIRALAND: 4:48pm On Aug 15, 2013
This is a back door for them to raise their appeal and leverage in case they are approached by APC. If they had indicated interest to cross over their absorption will not earn as much advantage as individual agents, but collectively as a party they have negotiating room to curry favors in APC.
Re: Nine PDP Governors. Float New Party, Apply For Registration. by ShineuEye: 5:11pm On Aug 15, 2013
OPC.NAIRALAND:
This is a back door for them to raise their appeal and leverage in case they are approached by APC. If they had indicated interest to cross over their absorption will not earn as much advantage as individual agents, but collectively as a party they have negotiating room to curry favors in APC.

Did you read the post? They have applied to INEC already, hence the thought of this being a tease to "curry" favour should be dismissed.
If you think Atiku would abandon his ambition for Buhari then you're on a long thing.

Great news for Jonny boy, beating his opponents like Mike Tyson. This guy is too much o.
Re: Nine PDP Governors. Float New Party, Apply For Registration. by Toks84: 5:26pm On Aug 15, 2013
In 2011 election, Buhari pulled more than 12million votes within 6months of forming cpc, with the advent of apc comprising of acn and anpp, i see a landslide victory for apc if they can put their house in order.mind u, Buhari is a brand in the north and acn is prominent in the s/w while anpp is popular in the n/w.
Re: Nine PDP Governors. Float New Party, Apply For Registration. by ProfSule(m): 5:53pm On Aug 15, 2013
chukwudi44: This move by Atiku would benefit GEJ by splitting the northern votes while he coasts home to victory.

What must be, must be...dnt be suprised tins might change.
Re: Nine PDP Governors. Float New Party, Apply For Registration. by skyfall: 5:56pm On Aug 15, 2013
One prophet Olabayo predicted this here

www.nairaland.com/1342780/something-worse-than-boko-haram
Re: Nine PDP Governors. Float New Party, Apply For Registration. by mandarin: 6:02pm On Aug 15, 2013
Lagos 6,247,845
Ogun 1,869,326
Osun 1,293,967
Ondo 1,558,975
Ekiti 750,753
Oyo 2,577,490
Total(SW) 14,298,356

Abia 1,481,191
Anambra 1,758,220
Enugu 1,301,185
Imo 1,611,715
Ebonyi 876,249
Total(SE) 7,028,560

Edo 1,412;225
Delta 1,900,055
Bayelsa 472,389
Akwa Ib 1,714,781
RIvers 2,419,057
C/Rivers 1,018,550
Total(SS) 8,937,057

SW = 14,298,356
SE + SS = 15,965,617
SE + SS - SW= 1,667,261

Jigawa 1,852,698
Kano 5,135,415
Katsina 2,931,668
Kaduna 3,565,762
Kebbi 1,603,468
Sokoto 2,065,508
Zamfara 1,746,024
Total(NW) 18,900,543

Adamawa 1,714,860
Bauchi 1,835,562
Borno 2,730,368
Gombe 1,266,993
Taraba 1,308,106
Yobe 1,182,230
Total(NE) 10,038,119

Benue 1,415,162
Kogi 1,215,405
Kwara 1,115,665
Nassarawa 1,224,206
Niger 721,478
Plateau 1,983,453
Total(NC) 7,675,369

NC+NW+NE 36,614,031

North-South 6,350,058

If Mr. Atiku Abubakar should register his party PDM with all seriousness he will command some followers but I do not think someone like OBJ will ever want him to be President, now that is a huge factor. But what if he is actually working along side OBJ to see Lamido of Jigawa becomes President?
The trend is becoming interesting though.The total votes of SS &SE is 15,965,617 including unlikely states like Edo state and polarised Rivers!
Atiku has strong associates in the East and such states as Imo may be swing states.
The southwest will ,most likely votes APC especially with a strong candidate. 14,298,356
Buhari and his followers are so popular in the NW and his candidate will most likely win even if Atiku should include Yar ar dua family, Buhari is very popular there.18,900,543
With some governors from the NE lkely to move either way it will be a split zone 3,912,598
The middle Belt is an Atiku enclave and will also record split votes 9869,798
You can judge for yourselves.
Re: Nine PDP Governors. Float New Party, Apply For Registration. by Dpeacemaker101: 6:11pm On Aug 15, 2013
We nairalanders can even register as a party, but na me go contest for President, who is with me on this?
Re: Nine PDP Governors. Float New Party, Apply For Registration. by softwareman(m): 6:12pm On Aug 15, 2013
Judas2013: It will be down to which thief do we vote in.
In asmuch as it is not the thief that is responsible for the increase in daily oil theft from 100,000 barrels per day to 400,000 barrel vper day.

Inasmuch as it is not the thief that increased oil subsidy from 250 billion to more than one trillion to fund an electioneering campaign.

Inasmuch as it is not the thief that figuratively handed over the security of the bank from police to former Bank robbers.

1 Like

Re: Nine PDP Governors. Float New Party, Apply For Registration. by EricDonn(m): 6:26pm On Aug 15, 2013
Monimatic:
Every day, the political dramas unfolding in Nigeria are all working in favour of GEJ political ambition.
Thats is divine, it is not GEJ's smartness but God's design.....
Re: Nine PDP Governors. Float New Party, Apply For Registration. by softwareman(m): 6:29pm On Aug 15, 2013
Shine u Eye:

Did you read the post? They have applied to INEC already, hence the thought of this being a tease to "curry" favour should be dismissed.
If you think Atiku would abandon his ambition for Buhari then you're on a long thing.

Great news for Jonny boy, beating his opponents like Mike Tyson. This guy is too much o.
Did you read the post you are responding to?
The point is:they want to negotiate with APC as a team to get a better bargain.
it is not about atiku abandoning his ambition for buhari, it is that atiku is too smart not to know that he cannot go far with just the nine governors alone.
He knows he needs to align with other forces. That to me is the point of the post you are responding to.
Bad , bad news for your Johnny boy!
Re: Nine PDP Governors. Float New Party, Apply For Registration. by softwareman(m): 6:36pm On Aug 15, 2013
skyfall: One prophet Olabayo precited this here

www.nairaland.com/1342780/something-worse-than-boko-haram
Deductions from current affairs!
If you call that prophesy, then i probably should start a prophetic ministry!
Re: Nine PDP Governors. Float New Party, Apply For Registration. by kunle4toyeyaho: 8:28pm On Aug 15, 2013
Alxmyr: The difference between APC and others is simple. When APC members are busy shouting, talking, bragging and jumping up and down like kindergartens, others are busy working underground.
See another twist from Atiku and co side.
This is the real spoiler for PDP and not the overrated, ego tripping APC
how were they busy,shouting?don't u know procedure for merger is different from fresh party registration. Smh
Re: Nine PDP Governors. Float New Party, Apply For Registration. by REZOLUTE: 8:56pm On Aug 15, 2013
1st To Comment....wow
Re: Nine PDP Governors. Float New Party, Apply For Registration. by bashydemy(m): 9:11pm On Aug 15, 2013
mandarin: Lagos 6,247,845
Ogun 1,869,326
Osun 1,293,967
Ondo 1,558,975
Ekiti 750,753
Oyo 2,577,490
Total(SW) 14,298,356

Abia 1,481,191
Anambra 1,758,220
Enugu 1,301,185
Imo 1,611,715
Ebonyi 876,249
Total(SE) 7,028,560

Edo 1,412;225
Delta 1,900,055
Bayelsa 472,389
Akwa Ib 1,714,781
RIvers 2,419,057
C/Rivers 1,018,550
Total(SS) 8,937,057

SW = 14,298,356
SE + SS = 15,965,617
SE + SS - SW= 1,667,261

Jigawa 1,852,698
Kano 5,135,415
Katsina 2,931,668
Kaduna 3,565,762
Kebbi 1,603,468
Sokoto 2,065,508
Zamfara 1,746,024
Total(NW) 18,900,543

Adamawa 1,714,860
Bauchi 1,835,562
Borno 2,730,368
Gombe 1,266,993
Taraba 1,308,106
Yobe 1,182,230
Total(NE) 10,038,119

Benue 1,415,162
Kogi 1,215,405
Kwara 1,115,665
Nassarawa 1,224,206
Niger 721,478
Plateau 1,983,453
Total(NC) 7,675,369

NC+NW+NE 36,614,031

North-South 6,350,058

If Mr. Atiku Abubakar should register his party PDM with all seriousness he will command some followers but I do not think someone like OBJ will ever want him to be President, now that is a huge factor. But what if he is actually working along side OBJ to see Lamido of Jigawa becomes President?
The trend is becoming interesting though.The total votes of SS &SE is 15,965,617 including unlikely states like Edo state and polarised Rivers!
Atiku has strong associates in the East and such states as Imo may be swing states.
The southwest will ,most likely votes APC especially with a strong candidate. 14,298,356
Buhari and his followers are so popular in the NW and his candidate will most likely win even if Atiku should include Yar ar dua family, Buhari is very popular there.18,900,543
With some governors from the NE lkely to move either way it will be a split zone 3,912,598
Give us the result to this your summary, All am seeing here favoring buhari.
Re: Nine PDP Governors. Float New Party, Apply For Registration. by skyfall: 9:31pm On Aug 15, 2013
software man:
Deductions from current affairs!
If you call that prophesy, then i probably should start a prophetic ministry!

Mr Lecturer, it's Predict, not prophesy. There's a difference.
Re: Nine PDP Governors. Float New Party, Apply For Registration. by Nobody: 10:04pm On Aug 15, 2013
mandarin: Lagos 6,247,845
Ogun 1,869,326
Osun 1,293,967
Ondo 1,558,975
Ekiti 750,753
Oyo 2,577,490
Total(SW) 14,298,356

Abia 1,481,191
Anambra 1,758,220
Enugu 1,301,185
Imo 1,611,715
Ebonyi 876,249
Total(SE) 7,028,560

Edo 1,412;225
Delta 1,900,055
Bayelsa 472,389
Akwa Ib 1,714,781
RIvers 2,419,057
C/Rivers 1,018,550
Total(SS) 8,937,057

SW = 14,298,356
SE + SS = 15,965,617
SE + SS - SW= 1,667,261

Jigawa 1,852,698
Kano 5,135,415
Katsina 2,931,668
Kaduna 3,565,762
Kebbi 1,603,468
Sokoto 2,065,508
Zamfara 1,746,024
Total(NW) 18,900,543

Adamawa 1,714,860
Bauchi 1,835,562
Borno 2,730,368
Gombe 1,266,993
Taraba 1,308,106
Yobe 1,182,230
Total(NE) 10,038,119

Benue 1,415,162
Kogi 1,215,405
Kwara 1,115,665
Nassarawa 1,224,206
Niger 721,478
Plateau 1,983,453
Total(NC) 7,675,369

NC+NW+NE 36,614,031

North-South 6,350,058

Ol boy u mumu nobi small.So everyone in the SW are yoruba and will vote APC abi? Even a 4 year kid knows there are more igbos in lagos than in ebonyi state.I can bet u that @ least half of the lagos voters would not be from the Sw.

Nigerians scattered across the country will vote for their candidates irrespective of their locations.

This your postulations is childish and too naïve.

2 Likes

Re: Nine PDP Governors. Float New Party, Apply For Registration. by yetunsbay(m): 10:06pm On Aug 15, 2013
drnoel:
sorry i don't agree, this move just confirms that electorate have only only one option and that is GEJ. No one will vote APC especially if Buhari is flag bearer and no one will vote PPM since Atiku is their main sponsor, what other party is reamining but PDP GEJ
sori o
Re: Nine PDP Governors. Float New Party, Apply For Registration. by Nobody: 10:27pm On Aug 15, 2013
Official Nigerian Presidential Election Results

BAYELSA:
PDP 504 811
CPC 691

BENUE
PDP 658, 472
CPC 102171

ANAMBRA:
PDP 1, 145, 169
CPC 4, 223

KATSINA:
PDP 424, 587
CPC 1, 154, 000

KEBBI:
PDP 369, 198
CPC 501, 453

ABIA:
PDP 1, 175, 984
CPC 3, 743

EDO:
PDP 542, 173
CPC, 17, 795

JIGAWA:
PDP 414,000
CPC 663,063

KADUNA:
PDP 1, 190, 179
CPC 1, 334, 244

DELTA:
PDP 1, 368, 851
CPC 8, 960

EBONYI:
PDP 480, 592
CPC 1,025

ENUGU:
PDP 802, 144
CPC 3,753

FCT:
PDP 254, 444
CPC 131, 576

LAGOS:
PDP 1, 281, 688
CPC 189, 983

OYO:
PDP 484, 758
CPC 92, 396

RIVERS:
PDP 1, 817, 762
CPC 13, 182

KANO:
PDP 440, 656
CPC 1, 624, 543

SOKOTO:
PDP 309,057
CPC 540,769

KWARA:
PDP 268, 243
CPC 83, 603

ONDO:
PDP: 387,376
CPC: 11, 890

OGUN:
PDP: 309,177
CPC: 17,654

OSUN:
PDP: 188,409
CPC: 6,997

KOGI:
PDP: 399, 816
CPC: 132, 201

BAUCHI:
PDP 250, 840
CPC 1, 315, 205

AKWA IBOM:
PDP 1, 165, 629
CPC 148
Re: Nine PDP Governors. Float New Party, Apply For Registration. by bashydemy(m): 11:15pm On Aug 15, 2013
chukwudi44: Official Nigerian Presidential Election Results

BAYELSA:
PDP 504 811
CPC 691

BENUE
PDP 658, 472
CPC 102171

ANAMBRA:
PDP 1, 145, 169
CPC 4, 223

KATSINA:
PDP 424, 587
CPC 1, 154, 000

KEBBI:
PDP 369, 198
CPC 501, 453

ABIA:
PDP 1, 175, 984
CPC 3, 743

EDO:
PDP 542, 173
CPC, 17, 795

JIGAWA:
PDP 414,000
CPC 663,063

KADUNA:
PDP 1, 190, 179
CPC 1, 334, 244

DELTA:
PDP 1, 368, 851
CPC 8, 960

EBONYI:
PDP 480, 592
CPC 1,025

ENUGU:
PDP 802, 144
CPC 3,753

FCT:
PDP 254, 444
CPC 131, 576

LAGOS:
PDP 1, 281, 688
CPC 189, 983

OYO:
PDP 484, 758
CPC 92, 396

RIVERS:
PDP 1, 817, 762
CPC 13, 182

KANO:
PDP 440, 656
CPC 1, 624, 543

SOKOTO:
PDP 309,057
CPC 540,769

KWARA:
PDP 268, 243
CPC 83, 603

ONDO:
PDP: 387,376
CPC: 11, 890

OGUN:
PDP: 309,177
CPC: 17,654

OSUN:
PDP: 188,409
CPC: 6,997

KOGI:
PDP: 399, 816
CPC: 132, 201

BAUCHI:
PDP 250, 840
CPC 1, 315, 205

AKWA IBOM:
PDP 1, 165, 629
CPC 148
Sorry stop what you are smoking they are not good for your health. Are you comparing election of 2011 where GEJ get sympathy votes from Nigerians? and mind you Tinubu and co go for a last minute sale out to GEJ and i think there is an aggreemtnt which GEJ did not fulfil. SO come 2015 all those votes GEJ got in 2011 from SW are going to APC. dont be surprise GEJ might not get close to 2million votes from the SW and all APC states mark my word. We yoruba know how we do otu things. When Yoruba hate OBJ in 1999 did you see what happened? and he come to beg Tinubu in 2003 and and we follow him not knowing he has another plan. But from 2007 SW sit tight and reclaim who truly belong to them and also claim Edo states and win some National and states Assembly from some region we are very good in that.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

24/7 Power Supply In Port-Harcourt / Crises In APC As Faction Tells Electorate To Vote Only Buhari In Lagos / 2016 Budget: Heads May Roll As Presidency Uncovers More Infractions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.