Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

Afrocandy’s Por.n Movie Destructive Instinct Approved;now Sold In Stores Pic+vid - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Afrocandy’s Por.n Movie Destructive Instinct Approved;now Sold In Stores Pic+vid (3863 Views)

Afrocandy Releases Another Soft P*rn Movie “Ikebe Squad”, See Poster! / Afrocandy¡¯s Indecent Movie Destructive Instinct Approved; Now Sold In Stores / Afrocandy's Destructive Instinct Full Movie Now On Sale. Says She Is A Proud Mum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Afrocandy’s Por.n Movie Destructive Instinct Approved;now Sold In Stores Pic+vid by Naofficial: 8:41am On Aug 15, 2013

Weird I know, but somehow AfroCandy’s movie defies the odds and actually gets approvedfor sale in stores. Here are her words on facebook (just get what you can from it). [ Along with the statement she posted apicture of the DVD ready to be moved. At last, I have won the Battle ! DESTRUCTIVE INSTINCT FINALY OUT AFTER ALL THEY DID TO STOP ME God has shown them he is the only one that holds my Destiny, My All and All, the King of the Universe, the I am that I am, The UnchangeableChanger, Ancient of days, King ofKings and The Lord or Lords! Yes Sir! Thank you Three Persons in One God! They proposed for me but My Creator disposed. So how do you all like me now? Thanks to all my Fans that made their orders and had the patience to wait, you are all wonderful. You can now receiveyour DVDs and Shame on all them people that wagged their dirty stinky mouths to say my movie will never see the light of the day….ha ha ha! I bet ya’all gonna go drink Rat Poison now and die…FYI, you ain’t seen NOTHING yet ! DVDs will be Available in Stores now ! Go Grab your Copies ASAP !
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD VIDEO +18
[url=http://]Click Here[/url] For More latest gists/news like this today.
Re: Afrocandy’s Por.n Movie Destructive Instinct Approved;now Sold In Stores Pic+vid by Rapmaestro(m): 9:20am On Aug 15, 2013
coloured films sells pass garri so am not surprised
Re: Afrocandy’s Por.n Movie Destructive Instinct Approved;now Sold In Stores Pic+vid by Kessythegeek(m): 9:42am On Aug 15, 2013
** devil holds your destiny...nt God..pls
Re: Afrocandy’s Por.n Movie Destructive Instinct Approved;now Sold In Stores Pic+vid by labaks(f): 9:51am On Aug 15, 2013
shocked see as she dey list God's names like say God dey happy with the movie. What message exactly is d movie meant to pass across? This my God is patient o.. Hmmmm!!

1 Like

Re: Afrocandy’s Por.n Movie Destructive Instinct Approved;now Sold In Stores Pic+vid by Facebok: 10:11am On Aug 15, 2013
Simple Investment you can go into without much capital. See below for direction ...

Re: Afrocandy’s Por.n Movie Destructive Instinct Approved;now Sold In Stores Pic+vid by Nobody: 1:34pm On Aug 15, 2013
Soooo basically she said praise God praise God and I hope you die. Keep it classy girl! undecided
Re: Afrocandy’s Por.n Movie Destructive Instinct Approved;now Sold In Stores Pic+vid by Sweetlemon(f): 3:45pm On Aug 16, 2013
The only surprising thing here is the way she was mentioning God's holy name.
This is just like an armed robber praising God for a successful operation.
This world sha.........

1 Like

Re: Afrocandy’s Por.n Movie Destructive Instinct Approved;now Sold In Stores Pic+vid by Flygerian1(m): 10:22am On Aug 18, 2013
just passin

(1) (Reply)

Hollywood Vs Bollywood / News: Murder In The BBA HOUSE Aggie Now Killed! (photo) / Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.