Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,527 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:58 PM

Artist Preserves Pregnant Bellies In Casts & Turns Them To Works Of Art - Art, Graphics & Video (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Artist Preserves Pregnant Bellies In Casts & Turns Them To Works Of Art (15827 Views)

This Beautiful Work Of Art Is My Christmas Gift. / Hakeem Onilogbo: The Creative Works Of Nollywood Make-Up Artist (Photos) / Check This Awesome Work Of Art. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Artist Preserves Pregnant Bellies In Casts & Turns Them To Works Of Art by Nobody: 3:11pm On Aug 15, 2013
Disgusting.
Re: Artist Preserves Pregnant Bellies In Casts & Turns Them To Works Of Art by Pray(m): 3:12pm On Aug 15, 2013
Naked?
Re: Artist Preserves Pregnant Bellies In Casts & Turns Them To Works Of Art by moscobabs(m): 3:14pm On Aug 15, 2013
Nothing but Rubbish!!!!
Re: Artist Preserves Pregnant Bellies In Casts & Turns Them To Works Of Art by condralbede(m): 3:15pm On Aug 15, 2013
make I hear say I like dat on my woman.
Re: Artist Preserves Pregnant Bellies In Casts & Turns Them To Works Of Art by sweettease(f): 3:25pm On Aug 15, 2013
Enegod: you haven't seen eight packs before..its more sexy than you think...
Ah! See curse! embarassed
Oya leave am for me, i love to rub my palm around the pot belly tongue

condralbede: make I hear say I like dat on my woman.
Are you scared? smiley
Re: Artist Preserves Pregnant Bellies In Casts & Turns Them To Works Of Art by Enegod(m): 3:33pm On Aug 15, 2013
sweet-tease:

Ah! See curse! embarassed
Oya leave am for me, i love to rub my palm around the pot belly
since this poo made front page, lemme profess my love for you... My luv for u is like a copied assignment, i can't explain it..
Re: Artist Preserves Pregnant Bellies In Casts & Turns Them To Works Of Art by Nobody: 3:43pm On Aug 15, 2013
Uhuuu sexy
Re: Artist Preserves Pregnant Bellies In Casts & Turns Them To Works Of Art by dasparrow: 3:48pm On Aug 15, 2013
ENIMONEY: Getting this for all my pregnancies....so the kids can see wat dey did to mummy's tommy....nice...this shuld be brot to Naija jor

@Bolded

What the kids did to mummy's tummy? Shouldn't it be what the man whom you were intimate with did to your tummy? The last time I checked, kids don't impregnate their parents neither do they specifically ask to be born.

2 Likes

Re: Artist Preserves Pregnant Bellies In Casts & Turns Them To Works Of Art by Chibby90: 4:05pm On Aug 15, 2013
pls some1 should direct me on how 2 comment on this thread..tnx
Re: Artist Preserves Pregnant Bellies In Casts & Turns Them To Works Of Art by Wislet(f): 4:24pm On Aug 15, 2013
vanity.

Money making strategies will never finish for ds world.

So, for each pregnancy you get a sculpted image?

Na to demarcate a part of your house space for all of them.

Go naked while doing it? I know some people still think it's okay to behave like we're still in the garden of Eden, knowing no good or evil. To them, '' If our foremost parents were naked, why can't they?''.
The difference is.... that was before the disobedience.
Then, they never knew what unclothedness was. There was no evil, and the mind was pure and clean from thwarted thoughts.
But,now everyone is aware of it. So, everyone is expected by their maker to dress DECENTLY and not be a source of leading others like yourself to hell through lust. But that seems a very tall order for some people to obey.
The way nudity is being sold at these end times is alarming.

So, after wearing revealing 'sexy' (in their own mind), skimpy, suggestive clothing and posing nude for the cameras, and selling themselves as 'modern and civilized'....at the end of time what happens?

Never be led astray by the world's idea of 'civilization' and 'belonging'.

''Vanity of vanities, saith the Preacher. ALL is vanity. EVERYTHING is vanity'' - Ecclesiastes 1:2
''I have seen all the works that are done under the sun; and, behold, all is vanity and Vexation of Spirit'' - Ecclesiastes 1:14.
Re: Artist Preserves Pregnant Bellies In Casts & Turns Them To Works Of Art by SayITnw: 4:34pm On Aug 15, 2013
What a Vain invention....but for sure a lot of socialites across the world may want to have that. While I can condone the un-tamed yearn for non-sense, I can't appropriate why an expecting mother will want to expose her body to an artist, working his/her hands around her, just for the sake of make a "cast memento".............
Re: Artist Preserves Pregnant Bellies In Casts & Turns Them To Works Of Art by Nobody: 4:37pm On Aug 15, 2013
Hernadez99: #sighs!
did u sigh bcoz u know a lady can never allow u to get her pregnant tongue
Re: Artist Preserves Pregnant Bellies In Casts & Turns Them To Works Of Art by oxygen47: 4:42pm On Aug 15, 2013
NIGERIAN MAN SPEAKING
Dont U dare romance my wife in the name of art o!!!
Are U mad?
Re: Artist Preserves Pregnant Bellies In Casts & Turns Them To Works Of Art by Nobody: 4:46pm On Aug 15, 2013
demelza: Nigerian men will rather die than accept for this to be done on their wives.

Just show the red passport, dem go sell d wives join sef

1 Like

Re: Artist Preserves Pregnant Bellies In Casts & Turns Them To Works Of Art by andyanders: 5:02pm On Aug 15, 2013
The 2nd picture shows the man dey even run the woman from behind. Nonsense.Bossom wey don die, na that dem won preserve.

1 Like

Re: Artist Preserves Pregnant Bellies In Casts & Turns Them To Works Of Art by Hernadez99: 5:08pm On Aug 15, 2013
nadia_SA: did u sigh bcoz u know a lady can never allow u to get her pregnant tongue
Young Lady,this shii aint no joke!!! You just insulted my Personality!!!

#VoiceFromApainedNigga

*unfollows Nadia_SA* angry
Re: Artist Preserves Pregnant Bellies In Casts & Turns Them To Works Of Art by Nobody: 5:23pm On Aug 15, 2013
Hernadez99: Young Lady,this shii aint no joke!!! You just insulted my Personality!!!

#VoiceFromApainedNigga

*unfollows Nadia_SA* angry
cry cry pele
Re: Artist Preserves Pregnant Bellies In Casts & Turns Them To Works Of Art by Hernadez99: 5:33pm On Aug 15, 2013
^^^ Someone thinks this shii is funny!
Re: Artist Preserves Pregnant Bellies In Casts & Turns Them To Works Of Art by ponco: 5:43pm On Aug 15, 2013
For those who want to get pregnant, here is what you need to know.

http://www.elijahforce..com/2013/07/get-pregnant.html
Re: Artist Preserves Pregnant Bellies In Casts & Turns Them To Works Of Art by konami001: 5:55pm On Aug 15, 2013
Men....
Come from puzzi
Spend for puzzi
Live for puzzi
Eating puzzi
Die for puzzi
Come from puzzi...... starts over again!

#shakingmyhead

1 Like

Re: Artist Preserves Pregnant Bellies In Casts & Turns Them To Works Of Art by Nobody: 6:06pm On Aug 15, 2013

Anyway, creepy, but really beautiful.

I've always wondered what a pregnant woman's torso looked like.
Re: Artist Preserves Pregnant Bellies In Casts & Turns Them To Works Of Art by sweettease(f): 6:41pm On Aug 15, 2013
Enegod: since this poo made front page, lemme profess my love for you... My luv for u is like a copied assignment, i can't explain it..
And copied assignment is the best explanation? angry
Its cool though....*kisses* kiss kiss kiss
Re: Artist Preserves Pregnant Bellies In Casts & Turns Them To Works Of Art by Enegod(m): 6:52pm On Aug 15, 2013
sweet-tease:

And copied assignment is the best explanation? angry
Its cool though....*kisses* kiss kiss kiss
*hugs* cheesy
Re: Artist Preserves Pregnant Bellies In Casts & Turns Them To Works Of Art by UIA04(f): 7:09pm On Aug 15, 2013
ewww!! :oewww!!
Re: Artist Preserves Pregnant Bellies In Casts & Turns Them To Works Of Art by Orikinla(m): 7:27pm On Aug 15, 2013
demelza: Nigerian men will rather die than accept for this to be done on their wives.
As long as the artist will control himself. grin
Re: Artist Preserves Pregnant Bellies In Casts & Turns Them To Works Of Art by lepasharon(f): 7:38pm On Aug 15, 2013
WHY ...just take a picture undecided
Re: Artist Preserves Pregnant Bellies In Casts & Turns Them To Works Of Art by Slizwiz(f): 7:48pm On Aug 15, 2013
nice 1
Re: Artist Preserves Pregnant Bellies In Casts & Turns Them To Works Of Art by slimyem: 7:59pm On Aug 15, 2013
This is nonsense!!!

1 Like

Re: Artist Preserves Pregnant Bellies In Casts & Turns Them To Works Of Art by sweettease(f): 9:06pm On Aug 15, 2013
Enegod: *hugs* cheesy
Hope no one will harrass me for snatching their love oo grin
Re: Artist Preserves Pregnant Bellies In Casts & Turns Them To Works Of Art by Enegod(m): 9:23pm On Aug 15, 2013
sweet-tease:

Hope no one will harrass me for snatching their love oo grin
don't be afraid, I'm a one woman man. I'm all yours and you are all mine cheesy
Re: Artist Preserves Pregnant Bellies In Casts & Turns Them To Works Of Art by babsomotde(m): 1:00am On Aug 16, 2013
Oyinbo don commit abomination. This can be done but not in our territory. Nice artwork but can never and will never be done to my lovely wife.
Re: Artist Preserves Pregnant Bellies In Casts & Turns Them To Works Of Art by Nobody: 1:11am On Aug 16, 2013
so true.
Insecurity and petty jealousy won't let most of them see the beauty in the art. I bet the primary thing on their mind would be "so this dude's gonna ouch my wife's breasts just to create a cast"
Unless of course the artist is a woman

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Book Cover Designs By Herbay / Photography Newbie: Any School Of Photography In Nigeria / A Painting Of Abule ado, Satellite Town Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.