Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:18 AM

I Need Your Help In This Situation Please - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Need Your Help In This Situation Please (1495 Views)

What Would You Do In This Situation? / Did I Do The Right Thing In This Situation?? / Men, What Would You Do In This Situation? (snapshot) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Your Help In This Situation Please by whiteroses(f): 10:09am On Aug 15, 2013
Post removed, I appreciate all of you that advised me cheers

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Help In This Situation Please by Nobody: 10:39am On Aug 15, 2013
My dear,there is no need to investigate anything spiritually. The physical is enough you do not feel happy or good in this relationship that is you telling you the truth. So in your own interest leave the relationship with speed. Please listen to yourself. I know it is not easy but forget all the time and effort you have invested, he won't die he will live and be just fine. If you are with a man you sleep with one eyes open and your heart in your mouth wondering,analyzing,calculating then he is obviously wrong for you he should add to your peace not reduce it. You are not married to him neither are you tied to him. Leave quickly in your own interest and peace.
Re: I Need Your Help In This Situation Please by bellong: 10:42am On Aug 15, 2013
I read the thread attached and this sequel, I can't but shake my head for you.. You are not yet married to the guy, you have a conscience leading you to what is right and you are still here asking what to do.

Probably your eyes will be opened when he is done with you and push you away. You have the opportunity to leave now or remain miserable forever. I am not even suggesting you leave based on the stuff you put up here but the other thread. His attitude, if what you wrote is true, is enough proof that you are only an avenue to achieve something in his life and not because he loves you.

Why don't you have a place of your own to stay?
Re: I Need Your Help In This Situation Please by Nobody: 10:49am On Aug 15, 2013
So, why exactly have you not fled?
The juju thing aside, his childish behaviour alone is enough reason for you to leave the relationship!
Re: I Need Your Help In This Situation Please by esmeralda1(f): 11:13am On Aug 15, 2013
Why do i av d feeling he has used d juju to tie u down to him, by the time he milks u dry he will then drop u like a liveless doll.
My friend my advise is pack up ur things and run as far as ur legs can carry u, look for a pastor to pray with u cos he may be monitoring ur life, my dear pray o i know what am saying this spiritual things as u said is real they dont happen only in movies its only who God keeps thats actually safe.
Re: I Need Your Help In This Situation Please by NLprincess(f): 11:17am On Aug 15, 2013
You are ur own problem, ur compassionate mind is a flaw that has overshadowed ur right sense of seeing things in the right way. U know the truth but wont follow it. His attitudes u wrote in the previous thread is enough reason for u to run but no u are stil attached to him, probably there is sth u are not adding here. Ur guy is fetish, he might be using ur star* thus makin u unfortunate, U ve a sensitive spirit dat s why you are havin those drms which i must say its significant, its a warning to u, The doll u saw in ur drm is d new lady he will bring in when he is finally ruin ur destiny. Wake up to reality lady.
Re: I Need Your Help In This Situation Please by Nobody: 11:31am On Aug 15, 2013
Dat guy is using ur virtues to prosper.
Flee from him.
You can never having any savings or gather anything good together so far you are still with him. As you making money, u will keep spending it on things you cant account for.
You face will clear after he has got what he actually wants from you. Am sure dat guy is using negative forces to control and you cant leave him like u said.
Am talking from experience.

The first step is for you to move away from his vicinity now where he can never find you.
Change ur number and cut all contacts with him ( facebook - block him, twitter - unfollow)
If he falls sick after a while he will recover.
If you are not firm with ur decision now, u will REGRET it big time later.
He will use, dump, dupe and spiritually, u will suffer again.
Re: I Need Your Help In This Situation Please by Ivynwa(f): 11:32am On Aug 15, 2013
Young woman, all these dreams and stuffs you are having here are mere figments of the fear you have in this relationship manifesting in your dreams when your mind and body are relaxed/while you are in a sleeping state. You are scared, very scared here and you need to check on the causes of your fear. You mentioned that he does juju things, if you are truly sure that he meddles with that then i will not advise a woman to hang around with an ignorant man who believes in juju things because one day your fingers, g*enital parts and head may be used to cook the juju soups.

You also mentioned visiting a prophetess who was divining for you and telling you things about him. Don't be believeing in most of these fake pastors and prophets out there. They are humans like you, they can't see into the future and know nothing about your life, all they are telling you are lies. Their aims are mostly to make money from people so run from them. You have plenty negative thoughts in the relationship like your believing that he is affecting your success, make away with those thinking. Think positively. You need to address the juju part seriously, make sure that the things you saw are really dirty things he is using for juju and RUN FOR YOUR LIFE if they are.

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Help In This Situation Please by Ivynwa(f): 11:46am On Aug 15, 2013
Your other thread showed that you are helping this individual with his paper abroad and that that may be why he is very clingy and threatening death whenever you want to leave. I feel sorry for him and wish there is another way he can help himself with his paper issues, you don't stay in a relationship you don't want to be in, a relationship that seems unhealthy for you just because you are helping somebody with his papers. You can help him brainstorm on finding alternative ways to regularize his papers and not put your life on hold for him if you truly want to get on as you narrated in the other thread.

All I am saying is that you look around in the relationship, if he is a good person and healthy to be with you should know. In that case you can work on whatever little problems you may be having with him as you narrated in the other thread where you said that he is giving attitudes. If he isn't a good person and has such unhealthy lifestyle as doing juju you should know too and you don't need to be told that that isn't healthy for you. We can't find these things out for your nor make the right decision for you.

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Help In This Situation Please by Nobody: 11:58am On Aug 15, 2013
Na wah . . .

You see fire, you dey force yourself to jump enter am!

I tire for you sha . . . undecided
Re: I Need Your Help In This Situation Please by biolabee(m): 12:07pm On Aug 15, 2013
hahahah

or rather as a beautiful moth, she is choosing to fly inside the furnace

@OP. you know what to do.///
Ujujoan: Na wah . . .

Re: I Need Your Help In This Situation Please by RoyalRoy(m): 1:33pm On Aug 15, 2013
Its not rocket science...run and don't look back!!
Your spirit is already giving you signs & warnings in the sub-conscious.

What else are u waiting for?

RUN!!
Re: I Need Your Help In This Situation Please by Nobody: 2:35pm On Aug 15, 2013
Ujujoan: Na wah . . .

This just reminded me of my childhood days.we normally sing this song;
There is fire on the mountain,
Run,run,run.
A big,big fire.
Run,run,run!
Re: I Need Your Help In This Situation Please by Kanwulia: 7:51pm On Aug 15, 2013
Hmmmmm!
The MIND IS A TRUUUUUUUUUUUULY THE MOST BEAUTIFUL THING TO WASTE! grin
Time too! kiss

Next topic please! kiss

I don't deal with 'SPIRITUAL AGONISTS OR ANTAGONISTS'!

My H-AGNOSTIC GAAAAWD BLESS AMERICA!

Time to iron my uniform and fix my make up jare. . . .TAKING DOWN MY HAIR ROLLERS!!!! cool

>>>>>>>> EXITS THIS WAY ONLY!!!!>>>>>>>>ONE WAY SIGN>>>>>>NO RETURN ACCESS>>>>>>>

*SHUTS DOWN COMPUTER. . .AFTER A CLEAN SWWWWWWWWWWWWWWEEEP*

*off to work* cool
Re: I Need Your Help In This Situation Please by agbeke58(f): 7:47am On Aug 16, 2013
nikkykay: Dat guy
is using ur virtues to prosper.
Flee from him.
You can never having any savings or gather anything good together so far
you are still with him. As you making money, u will keep spending it on
things you cant account for.
You face will clear after he has got what he actually wants from you. Am
sure dat guy is using negative forces to control and you cant leave him
like u said.
Am talking from experience.

The first step is for you to move away from his vicinity now where he
can never find you.
Change ur number and cut all contacts with him ( facebook - block him,
twitter - unfollow)
If he falls sick after a while he will recover.
If you are not firm with ur decision now, u will REGRET it big time
later.
He will use, dump, dupe and spiritually, u will suffer again.
Re: I Need Your Help In This Situation Please by whiteroses(f): 11:50am On Aug 16, 2013
Thank you everyone, yesterday I used style to confront him about juju, he started getting really nervous and scracthing his armpit, opening the window and shouting its hot, you are chatting nonsense, what are you saying? I am going out bla bla bla this morning I checked his BB and was flirting with a long term friend, he's telling her to take train and come down to catch up or take a flight he'll pay bla bla bla i'm out tho because I always come back when he's sick cos i'm away and he's alond, begs and cries and kneels down. But this time if na to become an alkie in order to harden my heart I will. I appreciate you all.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Women: Do You Bring Money To The Table? / For Those Who Is Asking For My Wedding And Traditional Marriage Pic. / My Wife Is Proving To Be Stubborn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.