Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,402 members, 7,815,876 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:07 PM

Costumes To Try In The Bedroom That'll Drive Your Man Crazy - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Costumes To Try In The Bedroom That'll Drive Your Man Crazy (4546 Views)

Wife Opens Secret: What My Husband Did To Me In The Bedroom / Can You Support You/your Spouse Keeping A Weapon In The Bedroom? / My Husband Does Not Like Sleeping In The Bedroom But Living Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Costumes To Try In The Bedroom That'll Drive Your Man Crazy by Nobody: 12:27pm On Aug 15, 2013
If you’re looking for ways to make your special night a little spicier, then I’d seriously consider giving costumes to try in the bedroom a chance!

It’s an easy and sexy way to break up your lovemaking routine, and pretending to be a hot teacher, cheerleader or nurse is definitely the way to do it! Your guy will love that you’re a risk taker, and that you’re willing to do a little role-playing to turn each other on.

It’s quite fun being someone else for a change. Here are my top choices for costumes to try in the bedroom that will make your guy go crazy with lust.

NURSE

A nurse costume is by far one of the sexiest costumes to try in the bedroom. Nurses are typically known for their nurturing nature. They are people who are there to help you with sickness and overall provide care for you. Men love that caring part especially. A hot nurse costume lets him know that you are going to take care of him in the bedroom. So, try this one out, and prepare for a steamy night!

MAID

Men are always so fascinated by the fantasy of having relations with a maid. It gives them a sense of authority, which they love. It’s also a big turn on because it can seem like an adventure because you run the risk of getting “caught.” The excitement and passion that ensues after you pull this little number out and throw it on will blow his (and yours too) mind.

TEACHER/SCHOOLGIRL

Wearing a schoolgirl costume is definitely something that will get your guy’s attention. It brings them right back to high school, when their hormones ran rampant and their attention span for women was much longer than in their 20s. And, being able to sleep with the intelligent yet sexy teacher is a fantasy that most guys will readily admit to.

MILITARY

Men are attracted to power, so it’s no wonder they are attracted to military girls. Military women are confident, cool, and always in control. Since men are mostly in control, this costume could definitely give you a way to tell him what exactly what you want in the bedroom if you’re typically a shy person. Try it out, it could turn out to be a really great night!

COP

This is another one of those control and authority fantasies. Men love that these tough policewomen have power, and they’d love to see her let her hair down and be comfortable with them, and them only. Men would definitely love to be the ones who bring out her softer, sexy side. So, make that fantasy real, ladies, it’ll rock your worlds. (Try starting with a strip-search. Wink, wink!)

CHEERLEADER

Ah, cheerleaders. The girls on top of the popularity chain in the high school scene. Most guys are attracted to cheerleaders because of those short, short skirts, their super flexibility and their peppiness about everything. They would love to be the ones to help them (you) “stretch.” Well, you can totally make that fantasy come true. It’d be an even bigger turn-on for him if you can do a split too!

DECKED IN LEATHER

A woman dressed in all black leather, donning crimson red nails, is a woman who exudes sexiness. Men love that you look frisky and that again, you have power. Boy, do men like fancy power. But it’ll be in your hands, leather lady, so do with it what you will. (If you know what I mean.)

Whether you’re comfortable enough in your relationship to try out a costume or looking for a way to spice things up, these costumes to try in the bedroom should surely help. Your guy would be all over you in seconds. You can thank me later, ladies. Are there any costumes you would try in the bedroom?
Re: Costumes To Try In The Bedroom That'll Drive Your Man Crazy by Nobody: 12:28pm On Aug 15, 2013
grin tongue

Dear Gawd!
Re: Costumes To Try In The Bedroom That'll Drive Your Man Crazy by bellong: 12:46pm On Aug 15, 2013
jidegirl12:

NURSE

A nurse costume is by far one of the sexiest costumes to try in the bedroom. Nurses are typically known for their nurturing nature. They are people who are there to help you with sickness and overall provide care for you. Men love that caring part especially. A hot nurse costume lets him know that you are going to take care of him in the bedroom. So, try this one out, and prepare for a steamy night!

Is this why most guys I know associate Nigerian nurses with a sex freak? angry sad

1 Like

Re: Costumes To Try In The Bedroom That'll Drive Your Man Crazy by kindy86: 1:00pm On Aug 15, 2013
****yawn in hausa language****

1 Like

Re: Costumes To Try In The Bedroom That'll Drive Your Man Crazy by kindy86: 1:03pm On Aug 15, 2013
**yawn in hausa language**

1 Like

Re: Costumes To Try In The Bedroom That'll Drive Your Man Crazy by Teegurlee(f): 1:42pm On Aug 15, 2013
U mean I shld dress lyk a maid(wear drab dresses) to impress my hubby?

Oshi o da!

1 Like

Re: Costumes To Try In The Bedroom That'll Drive Your Man Crazy by armyofone(m): 1:51pm On Aug 15, 2013
it is not oshi, but really a good way to have fun with your babe.
cop and cheerleader ones kiss

1 Like

Re: Costumes To Try In The Bedroom That'll Drive Your Man Crazy by Nobody: 4:32pm On Aug 15, 2013

2 Likes

Re: Costumes To Try In The Bedroom That'll Drive Your Man Crazy by baby124: 4:41pm On Aug 15, 2013
Frenchie.... grin grin grin lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Costumes To Try In The Bedroom That'll Drive Your Man Crazy by Nobody: 5:48pm On Aug 15, 2013
baby_123: Frenchie.... grin grin grin lipsrsealed

Hint? wink
Re: Costumes To Try In The Bedroom That'll Drive Your Man Crazy by Nobody: 5:49pm On Aug 15, 2013
chaircover: The best costume is . . . . .

NO COSTUME tongue tongue tongue tongue grin

WoW even @cc is nortie tongue
Re: Costumes To Try In The Bedroom That'll Drive Your Man Crazy by RoyalRoy(m): 5:50pm On Aug 15, 2013
Tee-gurlee.:

Oshi o da!

Hahaha....Aunty....no be those kain Naija maid she dey talk about o.......haven't u seen hot French maid outfits??

I guess a pair of "pantyhoes" & high heels in bed will do some trick for me!!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Costumes To Try In The Bedroom That'll Drive Your Man Crazy by baby124: 5:56pm On Aug 15, 2013
jidegirl12:

Hint? wink

French maid of course. The best. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Costumes To Try In The Bedroom That'll Drive Your Man Crazy by Nobody: 5:59pm On Aug 15, 2013
armyofone: it is not oshi, but really a good way to have fun with your babe.
cop and cheerleader ones kiss

You dey mind dem cowards multiple monikers??
Re: Costumes To Try In The Bedroom That'll Drive Your Man Crazy by greatgod2012(f): 6:00pm On Aug 15, 2013
Chai! See me see omo oko, I never knew it is even a bedroom costume, not to talk of knowing its name, I think I use that cheerleader stuff, I love wearing those skimpy skimpy dresses in the bedroom and it has been yielding results, lol.

@op, is that what cheerleader costume is?

Abeg don't abuse me o, I'm omo oko.

1 Like

Re: Costumes To Try In The Bedroom That'll Drive Your Man Crazy by Nobody: 6:04pm On Aug 15, 2013
baby_123:

French maid of course. The best. grin grin grin

Good idea... With the role play:

Moi: hey Monsieur what can I get for you

Babè: oh lala Madame .. I think I already got what I want cheesy tongue

Gawd! cheesy
Re: Costumes To Try In The Bedroom That'll Drive Your Man Crazy by Nobody: 6:06pm On Aug 15, 2013
greatgod2012: Chai! See me see omo oko, I never knew it is even a bedroom costume, not to talk of knowing its name, I think I use that cheerleader stuff, I love wearing those skimpy skimpy dresses in the bedroom and it has been yielding results, lol.

@op, is that what cheerleader costume is?

Abeg don't abuse me o, I'm omo oko.

Skimpy dresses works great too sis, I'm sure Mr. Greatgod loves it anyhow ... omo oko costume is even the best grin
Re: Costumes To Try In The Bedroom That'll Drive Your Man Crazy by k2039: 6:42pm On Aug 15, 2013
For me, Any constume she wears must reveal her cleavage (I trust my wife to have big boobs like 38kkk). With the cleavage exposed, I'm sure to run mad.

1 Like

Re: Costumes To Try In The Bedroom That'll Drive Your Man Crazy by bellong: 7:00pm On Aug 15, 2013
The Cheerleader,

Do you mean like the one below

1 Like

Re: Costumes To Try In The Bedroom That'll Drive Your Man Crazy by Nobody: 7:01pm On Aug 15, 2013

1 Like

Re: Costumes To Try In The Bedroom That'll Drive Your Man Crazy by coogar: 7:45pm On Aug 15, 2013
Royal Roy:

Hahaha....Aunty....no be those kain Naija maid she dey talk about o.......haven't u seen hot French maid outfits??

how ironic?
a nun's habit is what does it for me. the thrill behind bänging a nun is rapturous cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Costumes To Try In The Bedroom That'll Drive Your Man Crazy by baby124: 7:50pm On Aug 15, 2013
jidegirl12:

Good idea... With the role play:

Moi: hey Monsieur what can I get for you

Babè: oh lala Madame .. I think I already got what I want cheesy tongue

Gawd! cheesy
Oui Oui babe. You know how it is. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Costumes To Try In The Bedroom That'll Drive Your Man Crazy by baby124: 7:50pm On Aug 15, 2013
coogar:

how ironic?
a nun's habit is what does it for me. the thrill behind bänging a nun is rapturous cheesy grin

Why is Coogar always so twisted. . That is a holy symbol. God!!!

1 Like

Re: Costumes To Try In The Bedroom That'll Drive Your Man Crazy by coogar: 7:58pm On Aug 15, 2013
baby_123:
Why is Coogar always so twisted. . That is a holy symbol. God!!!

bwahahahaha.....

you really haven't seen some of those sorority parties with chics turning up in habits but with some sëxy victoria secrets lingerie beneath the habits. baby_123, the next time you are coming to the world, try and come as a man. grin

1 Like

Re: Costumes To Try In The Bedroom That'll Drive Your Man Crazy by baby124: 8:00pm On Aug 15, 2013
coogar:

bwahahahaha.....

you really haven't seen some of those sorority parties with chics turning up in habits but with some sëxy victoria secrets lingerie beneath the habits. baby_123, the next time you are coming to the world, try and come as a man. grin

I give up!!! sad sad sad. Nuns, it will take a real freak to want them or even their dress up. I guess its the thought of what you cant have. Coogar, your fantasy... lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Costumes To Try In The Bedroom That'll Drive Your Man Crazy by coogar: 8:03pm On Aug 15, 2013
baby_123:
I give up!!! sad sad sad. Nuns, it will take a real freak to want them or even their dress up. I guess its the thought of what you cant have. Coogar, your fantasy... lipsrsealed

well......

1 Like

Re: Costumes To Try In The Bedroom That'll Drive Your Man Crazy by armyofone(m): 8:19pm On Aug 15, 2013
grin so true.
I saw one once, doggie suit with leash. I was like undecided cheesy

Royal Roy:

1 Like

Re: Costumes To Try In The Bedroom That'll Drive Your Man Crazy by DnigerianPrince: 8:46pm On Aug 15, 2013
Freaky toads grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Costumes To Try In The Bedroom That'll Drive Your Man Crazy by drnoel: 9:21pm On Aug 15, 2013
jidegirl12: If you’re looking for ways to make your special night a little spicier, then I’d seriously consider giving costumes to try in the bedroom a chance!

It’s an easy and sexy way to break up your lovemaking routine, and pretending to be a hot teacher, cheerleader or nurse is definitely the way to do it! Your guy will love that you’re a risk taker, and that you’re willing to do a little role-playing to turn each other on.

It’s quite fun being someone else for a change. Here are my top choices for costumes to try in the bedroom that will make your guy go crazy with lust.

NURSE
[img]SA_B2504_NURSE_HOTTIE_BACK_L2012[/img]
[img]SA_B2504_NURSE_HOTTIE_FRONT_L2012(1)[/img]

MAID
[img]DG_6315_Black_front[/img]
[img]DG_4933_Costume_front[/img]
Men are always so fascinated by the fantasy of having relations with a maid. It gives them a sense of authority, which they love. It’s also a big turn on because it can seem like an adventure because you run the risk of getting “caught.” The excitement and passion that ensues after you pull this little number out and throw it on will blow his (and yours too) mind.

TEACHER/SCHOOLGIRL

Wearing a schoolgirl costume is definitely something that will get your guy’s attention. It brings them right back to high school, when their hormones ran rampant and their attention span for women was much longer than in their 20s. And, being able to sleep with the intelligent yet sexy teacher is a fantasy that most guys will readily admit to.

MILITARY

Men are attracted to power, so it’s no wonder they are attracted to military girls. Military women are confident, cool, and always in control. Since men are mostly in control, this costume could definitely give you a way to tell him what exactly what you want in the bedroom if you’re typically a shy person. Try it out, it could turn out to be a really great night!

COP

This is another one of those control and authority fantasies. Men love that these tough policewomen have power, and they’d love to see her let her hair down and be comfortable with them, and them only. Men would definitely love to be the ones who bring out her softer, sexy side. So, make that fantasy real, ladies, it’ll rock your worlds. (Try starting with a strip-search. Wink, wink!)

CHEERLEADER

Ah, cheerleaders. The girls on top of the popularity chain in the high school scene. Most guys are attracted to cheerleaders because of those short, short skirts, their super flexibility and their peppiness about everything. They would love to be the ones to help them (you) “stretch.” Well, you can totally make that fantasy come true. It’d be an even bigger turn-on for him if you can do a split too!

DECKED IN LEATHER

A woman dressed in all black leather, donning crimson red nails, is a woman who exudes sexiness. Men love that you look frisky and that again, you have power. Boy, do men like fancy power. But it’ll be in your hands, leather lady, so do with it what you will. (If you know what I mean.)

Whether you’re comfortable enough in your relationship to try out a costume or looking for a way to spice things up, these costumes to try in the bedroom should surely help. Your guy would be all over you in seconds. You can thank me later, ladies. Are there any costumes you would try in the bedroom?

1 Like

Re: Costumes To Try In The Bedroom That'll Drive Your Man Crazy by Nobody: 9:32pm On Aug 15, 2013
Tee-gurlee.:

Oshi o da!

Not Nigerian maid o grin..

Dress like Americanized maid or nanny

1 Like

Re: Costumes To Try In The Bedroom That'll Drive Your Man Crazy by Nobody: 9:33pm On Aug 15, 2013
Some of these outfit might bring out the pedo phile attribute in some Men o.

Cheer lady!

Schoolgirl

Hmmm...

1 Like

Re: Costumes To Try In The Bedroom That'll Drive Your Man Crazy by Temismith(f): 9:55pm On Aug 15, 2013
And wher am i supposed to get all dis ur costumes from undecided? All dis one no go stop dem from cheating. Na Just be ur good self ni jare.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Real Housewives Of Atlanta. / Having Sex With A Lactating Wife-the Implications / Explorers Celebrates Daughter's 4th Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.