Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,283 members, 7,836,259 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

New Exam Hub That Help With Exam Success Tips And Materials - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / New Exam Hub That Help With Exam Success Tips And Materials (477 Views)

ยป Prayer Points For Exam Success / JAMB Tactics To Deal With Exam Malpractices / Exam Success Tips (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

New Exam Hub That Help With Exam Success Tips And Materials by topodu01: 1:25pm On Aug 15, 2013
Hello Nairalanders,

I stumbled across a webpage and group on Facebook that put me through my post-ume and promises to do more with exam tips, just thought to share, Its named Exametry on facebook, check it out.

Dnt check if in doubt.

(1) (Reply)

Checkout This Photo / ASUU Strike: A Must Read Letter To The FG / Anis Scholarship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.