Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,157 members, 7,818,503 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

Edo Teacher Cant Read. - A Must Watch. A Must. Similar To "Oga At The Top" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo Teacher Cant Read. - A Must Watch. A Must. Similar To "Oga At The Top" (799 Views)

Reasons Why "My Oga At The Top" Jokes Must Stop. / Transcript Interview Of Commandant Obafaiye Shem At Channelstv#my Oga At The Top / My Oga At The Top (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Edo Teacher Cant Read. - A Must Watch. A Must. Similar To "Oga At The Top" by Werehkpe: 4:07pm On Aug 15, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RmKgVCI7PW4?t=1s

Edo teacher cant Read. Very pathetic
Re: Edo Teacher Cant Read. - A Must Watch. A Must. Similar To "Oga At The Top" by Werehkpe: 4:10pm On Aug 15, 2013
Ha ha ha.

I just heard Oshiomole GBAGAUN oo. btween 10 to 10:09 mins, he said "i did not heard"

lets just say he was taught by this same type of teacher grin
Re: Edo Teacher Cant Read. - A Must Watch. A Must. Similar To "Oga At The Top" by NewAlfa: 4:12pm On Aug 15, 2013
One day monkey go market.... grin grin grin grin grin

Fake teacher forged certificate or what. Oh please. Chai grin grin grin grin

Why did she agree to embarrass herself like this instead of going into hiding?

Is Edo in SW?
Re: Edo Teacher Cant Read. - A Must Watch. A Must. Similar To "Oga At The Top" by gtrust: 4:27pm On Aug 15, 2013
New Alfa: One day monkey go market.... grin grin grin grin grin

Fake teacher forged certificate or what. Oh please. Chai grin grin grin grin

Why did she agree to embarrass herself like this instead of going into hiding?

Is Edo in SW?

How much do the teachers earn in monthly salary
When was the last time they got paid

Do you know that teachers are supposed to be sponsored for ungrading how many times has upgrading affected this woman

Most importantly: do you know that that woman's eye-sight is bad and she needs to see an ophthalmologist like urgently
Did you, and even the Governor, even suspect that a good pair of eye-glasses might make a big difference

Again: is that environment conducive for an examination
Is that a 'standard' method of checking education by given someone a legal document to read

Does that woman suffer from social anxiety disorder

Is the Governor fair to that mother

People try their best to help their employers achieve good results by supporting them and upgrading them (financially, emotionally, educationally etc)

I am disappointment with that village Governor and may I add that he (that Governor) is so uncivilised
Re: Edo Teacher Cant Read. - A Must Watch. A Must. Similar To "Oga At The Top" by NewAlfa: 4:29pm On Aug 15, 2013
gtrust:

How much do the teachers earn in monthly salary
When was the last time they got paid

Do you know that teachers are supposed to be sponsored for ungrading how many times has upgrading affected this woman

Most importantly: do you know that that woman's eye-sight is bad and she needs to see an ophthalmologist like urgently
Did you and even the Governor even suspect that a good pair of eye-glasses might make a big difference

Again: is that environment conducive for an examination
Is that a 'standard' method of checking education by given someone a legal document to read

Does that woman suffer from social anxiety disorder

Is the Governor fair to that mother

People try their best to help their employers achieve good results by supporting them and upgrading them (financially, emotionally, educationally etc)

I am disappointment with that village Governor and may I add that he (that Governor) is so uncivilised

The teacher really embarrassed herself. She could have said that she needed new glasses or something. She could have refused to be subjected to such public mockery, but instead she went ahead and made a fool of herself.

Would you let her teach your child?
Re: Edo Teacher Cant Read. - A Must Watch. A Must. Similar To "Oga At The Top" by nerodenero: 4:42pm On Aug 15, 2013
Please, this one na front-page stuff. Everybody need to see this!
This is a show of shame. I weep for this generation. Our leaders have failed us and I beg to say the future is nothing to look forward to.

(1) (Reply)

APC Is Bunch Of Looters — Pastor Tunde Bakare / Okada Ban: Bone Setter Laments Loss Of Customers / Road That Leads To Sunday Onyebuchi Home Town, Deputy Governor Of Enugu State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.