Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,572 members, 7,812,849 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:37 PM

Patience Jonathan's Rent-a-crowd Rally For 2015 Elections - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patience Jonathan's Rent-a-crowd Rally For 2015 Elections (1464 Views)

Americans, Yoruba In Dallas Rally For Dr Ariyo / Sportsmen & Women Solidarity Rally For President Jonathan (pics) / Osun Governorship: Street Campaign & Rally For Aregbesola (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Patience Jonathan's Rent-a-crowd Rally For 2015 Elections by simpleseyi: 4:13pm On Aug 15, 2013
The Nigerian women under the auspices of Nigerian Council of Women Society (NCWS) today organized a mass rally in support of the President Goodluck Jonathan towards the 2015 general election. The rally which was tagged “Celebration of Nigerian Women for Peace and Empowerment” witnessed by various women across most nigerian states was heralded by a motorized mass rally from Old Parade Ground area 10 through designated route started at 7.00am with the campaign posters of the President Goodluck Jonathan on each truck used by the women and some men.

The city of Abuja was shut down as business activities were grounded to a halt due the blockage of routes by security agencies. All roads from Berger Junction, Central Business Area, and Secretariat were blocked for the rally, which has led to the traffic snarl in the city. The rally, which is expected end at the Eagle Square later today has continued as at the time of filing this report.

Saharareporters gathered that the rally was funded by the first lady and several ministers as well as some state governors loyal to the president.

PLS IS THIS ALSO PROPAGANDA BY SAHARA REPORTERS AND APC? Pictures don't lie, check the pictures in the link below.

SOURCE; http://saharareporters.com/gallery/photonews-patience-jonathans-rent-crowd-rally-2015-elections
Re: Patience Jonathan's Rent-a-crowd Rally For 2015 Elections by eye4eye: 4:18pm On Aug 15, 2013
I don't blame the crowd. They are looking for their share of rice and ororo. I can see Julius Berger trucks being used for campaign.

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan's Rent-a-crowd Rally For 2015 Elections by malc619(m): 4:26pm On Aug 15, 2013
Sheppopotamus..............Kindergarten President

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan's Rent-a-crowd Rally For 2015 Elections by simpleseyi: 4:26pm On Aug 15, 2013
This also shows the rate of unemployment in the country because a gainfully employed man/woman will not leave his/her work and jump into Julius Berger truck for 1,000 naira or so. But, when a man/woman knows that there is no food to eat, he/she will jump at any offer including dancing nakked on the street for Patience and Goodluck Jonathan. Even Rotimi Ameachi's wife sef join before them go say im and Rotimi wan over-throw Patience and Goodluck Jonathan through civilian coup. There is no money to pay university lecturers but there is enough to organize this type of rubbish and even money for president's mother to build and donate hostels to a university on strike.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan's Rent-a-crowd Rally For 2015 Elections by nerodenero: 4:28pm On Aug 15, 2013
Madam Jonathan shut down Lagos, Port Harcourt and now Abuja. More states to follow very soon. I am not against the rally but the indiscriminate shutting down of states because of Rallies or whatever is totally unacceptable.

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan's Rent-a-crowd Rally For 2015 Elections by ckkris: 4:29pm On Aug 15, 2013
She is an effective campainer. And she will indeed mobilise millions of Nigerian women to vote for President Jonathan .

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan's Rent-a-crowd Rally For 2015 Elections by Pk001(m): 4:31pm On Aug 15, 2013
Rented crowd abi?
Re: Patience Jonathan's Rent-a-crowd Rally For 2015 Elections by takedat(m): 4:32pm On Aug 15, 2013
This profligate, money-grubbing and hardly-literate woman is very much entrenching her influence way beyond moral and sensible standards. Those I pity the most are her praise-singers loaded like cattle in improvised tipper trucks and buses, who have sold their conscience, yet live in penury.

"For the rest, since beneath the surface of the most Nigerian conflicts will be found inordinate greed for public resources, it is pertinent to remind ourselves that Oil is not the only marvel to emerge from the Delta swamps. There are also exotic creatures- mermaids, manatees, even mammy watas and hippopotami. However unlike crude oil which can be refined, you can extract a hippopotamus from the swamps, but you cannot take the swamp out of the hippopotamus."- Wole Soyinka

3 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan's Rent-a-crowd Rally For 2015 Elections by Nobody: 5:11pm On Aug 15, 2013
All Nigerian politicians promote the cult of personality in one way or the other.
In this instance, I shan't blame the first lady for adopting a tried and tested template. cool

Re: Patience Jonathan's Rent-a-crowd Rally For 2015 Elections by duality(m): 5:32pm On Aug 15, 2013
If this was done by APC will it be called rented crowd?

8 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan's Rent-a-crowd Rally For 2015 Elections by Ilekokonit: 6:28pm On Aug 15, 2013
An unprincipled leadership leading an unprincipled followership
Re: Patience Jonathan's Rent-a-crowd Rally For 2015 Elections by taharqa: 8:06pm On Aug 15, 2013
take dat: Effects of Ignorance and debilitating poverty. The resolve of many of us have been compromised and conscience can be bought for a penny. Nigeria, a nation where the leaders have willfully slaughtered hope and ideals.cheesy
What d helll are you blabbling about, @take dat??
Re: Patience Jonathan's Rent-a-crowd Rally For 2015 Elections by taharqa: 8:09pm On Aug 15, 2013
duality: If this was done by APC will it be called rented crowd?
You dey mind d Bladdi HYPOCRITES??
Re: Patience Jonathan's Rent-a-crowd Rally For 2015 Elections by takedat(m): 8:22pm On Aug 15, 2013
taharqa: What d helll are you blabbling about, @take dat??
Bruva mi, na wetin I do
Re: Patience Jonathan's Rent-a-crowd Rally For 2015 Elections by vatoslocos: 8:33pm On Aug 15, 2013
This woman can like to misbehave. Na real Jezebel
Re: Patience Jonathan's Rent-a-crowd Rally For 2015 Elections by EkoAtlantic: 9:06pm On Aug 15, 2013
can't imagine any woman, lady, girl related to me be as jobless as these women to have even entered a truck for someone else's husband and a gallon of kerosene shocked

Re: Patience Jonathan's Rent-a-crowd Rally For 2015 Elections by alaoeri: 9:07pm On Aug 15, 2013
What 'll u expect from Jesus of Okrika? Smh
Re: Patience Jonathan's Rent-a-crowd Rally For 2015 Elections by EkoAtlantic: 9:12pm On Aug 15, 2013
Poverty is not just when you don't have something to eat, but when you can trade your integrity for anything.
What kind of children should we be expecting from these type of mothers?

Re: Patience Jonathan's Rent-a-crowd Rally For 2015 Elections by Horus(m): 9:17pm On Aug 15, 2013

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan's Rent-a-crowd Rally For 2015 Elections by Pataki: 9:23pm On Aug 15, 2013
Where were all these women inclusive of madam shepopo to march against child marriage in Abuja?

We are a nation diseased by foolishness.
Re: Patience Jonathan's Rent-a-crowd Rally For 2015 Elections by shaqoloye(m): 9:34pm On Aug 15, 2013
alomo se mi ba kan ba kan, alomo she mi ba kan ba kan... bye bye jona....b4 SS cruzifize me im frm SW.....LMAO
Re: Patience Jonathan's Rent-a-crowd Rally For 2015 Elections by Plshavmercyamen: 9:40pm On Aug 15, 2013
Same women will come out tomorrow to tell us that they are the "most vulnerable". But, here they are selling their future and that of there children. So, much for poverty and women empowerment!
Re: Patience Jonathan's Rent-a-crowd Rally For 2015 Elections by dasparrow: 10:16pm On Aug 15, 2013
@Post

So this is the rally my aunt went to? We had agreed to meet today and then I call her at 6:00AM this morning just for her to tell me she is at a rally. I thought to myself, what kind of rally will make this woman leave her house before 5:00AM to be at the parade ground at 6:00AM to stand there in the cold wet weather? I just knew it will be one of those rallys that will attract poor women and the illiterates. Oh well!
Re: Patience Jonathan's Rent-a-crowd Rally For 2015 Elections by patimore: 10:28pm On Aug 15, 2013
This woman too like wahala
Re: Patience Jonathan's Rent-a-crowd Rally For 2015 Elections by owolabifunke14(f): 10:31pm On Aug 15, 2013
What is the meaning of rent as used in this article? I don't believe that they were paid to do the rally. This is a propaganda against the person of the first lady. How much were they paid and who witnessed them collecting the money? Nonsense journalism. Anybody that believes that they were paid is a big fool. Let nobody tarnish the image of the women folk.
Re: Patience Jonathan's Rent-a-crowd Rally For 2015 Elections by mankand(m): 10:40pm On Aug 15, 2013
I know some nairalanders are also among the crowd rented people like insincere9gerian etc
Re: Patience Jonathan's Rent-a-crowd Rally For 2015 Elections by Nightshift(m): 11:02pm On Aug 15, 2013
The embroidery companies in Lustenau (Austria) and St Gallen ( Switzerland) are certainly smiling to the bank.
That is, if those women were supplied original embroidery laces . Abi na Chinese ones she order for the rally?
Re: Patience Jonathan's Rent-a-crowd Rally For 2015 Elections by spartan66(m): 12:37am On Aug 16, 2013
It's a pity. Smh
Re: Patience Jonathan's Rent-a-crowd Rally For 2015 Elections by CosaNostra: 6:11am On Aug 16, 2013
alaoeri: What 'll u expect from Jesus of Okrika? Smh
grin
Re: Patience Jonathan's Rent-a-crowd Rally For 2015 Elections by dridowu: 8:15am On Aug 16, 2013
Re: Patience Jonathan's Rent-a-crowd Rally For 2015 Elections by Onyegecha(f): 8:25am On Aug 16, 2013
This is the reason why women will likely remain slaves. They are afraid to use their heads. Where is the change and empowerment that the first lady promised them? Is it change of clothes and gele? Where is the development? Is it developing and perfecting praise-singing techniques to keep the president and his wife happy? Women should be liberated from self-inflicted stupidity.
Re: Patience Jonathan's Rent-a-crowd Rally For 2015 Elections by BigChips: 8:44am On Aug 16, 2013
owolabifunke14: What is the meaning of rent as used in this article? I don't believe that they were paid to do the rally. This is a propaganda against the person of the first lady. How much were they paid and who witnessed them collecting the money? Nonsense journalism. Anybody that believes that they were paid is a big fool. Let nobody tarnish the image of the women folk.
I guess you are new to Nigerian politics. Keep deluding yourself

(1) (Reply)

How Adamawa’s Deputy Gov Was Tricked Into Resigning / Tinubu, Fashola, APC Have Failed Lagos State / Nigerian Police Force Is A Total Failure!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.