Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,671 members, 7,823,897 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:39 PM

Raila Odinga.gif (a Virus?) - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Raila Odinga.gif (a Virus?) (3991 Views)

How Do I Remove Raila Odinga Virus / Raila Odinga Anti-virus / House Beware Of Raila Odinga Virus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Raila Odinga.gif (a Virus?) by Grizzly(m): 3:15pm On Jun 05, 2008
Please fellow nairalanders,
i happened to happen upon a document named Raila Odinga.gif
it entered my computer vis a flash. It has all the characters of a virus:
Popping up when i'm doing something important, opening more than 60 windows in the process. It seems to be the picture of Raila Odinga although showing only the forehead.
The most remarkable thing about this "Virus"? is that it cannot be detected by any antivirus!!!
I've deleted it, but it only pops up again!
It is really getting into my hair. What do i do?
Re: Raila Odinga.gif (a Virus?) by timbabng(m): 4:33pm On Jun 05, 2008
You've been hit with the annoying Raila Odinga.gif virus also known as "Kibaki Tosha Tena Virus". follow this link to ease your pain

http://www.securitystronghold.com/solutions/Odinga-Raila-Gif-Solve-Kibaki-Tosha-Tena-Virus.html
Re: Raila Odinga.gif (a Virus?) by uspry1(f): 4:55pm On Jun 05, 2008
After you finished following mentioned link above, then BE SURE TO UPDATE and SCAN YOUR SYSTEM from your ANTI-VIRUS software frequently as much you can weekly.

DO NOT ACCEPT STRANGE LINKS to be downloaded you do not know because it contains inside virus file that wait for you to open it spreading to infect your system.

Good luck!
Re: Raila Odinga.gif (a Virus?) by Martins00(m): 6:49pm On Jun 05, 2008
timba_bng:

You've been hit with the annoying Raila Odinga.gif virus also known as "Kibaki Tosha Tena Virus". follow this link to ease your pain

http://www.securitystronghold.com/solutions/Odinga-Raila-Gif-Solve-Kibaki-Tosha-Tena-Virus.html

@poster
To avoid more harm to your system, do NOT download from that site given above. The True Sword software being offered on that site offers little or no solution concerning Odinga Raila.gif aka Kibaki Tosha Tena Virus rather it installs a spyware on it. U might loose all your data if you go ahead with the download.

Avoid downloading from that site!!! My Mcafee software has a red (no go area) sign on that site. The person tht offered you that link just typed that file name in Google.com and pasted the first result here. Install a portable AntiV software on ur system.

K.Martins
Re: Raila Odinga.gif (a Virus?) by Martins00(m): 6:57pm On Jun 05, 2008
U can check this site out. Its safer and offers site where u could download removal tools. Good luck

http://net-studio.org/application/ropatsa.php

(1) (Reply)

Most Anticipated PC Games Of 2015 For The Strong-hearted / Pay For Your Phcn Bill Online / Sold

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.