Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,357 members, 7,819,280 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:42 PM

HELP!!!: Step-by-step Guide On How To Format And Installed New Window 7 - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / HELP!!!: Step-by-step Guide On How To Format And Installed New Window 7 (1859 Views)

My Laptop Refuses To Format And Refuses To Download And Install Some Softwares / Easy Steps To Format A Window7 Computer / Please How Do I Format And Install Window 7? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HELP!!!: Step-by-step Guide On How To Format And Installed New Window 7 by Kaydem(m): 5:36pm On Aug 15, 2013
Dear Nler's,
Please kindly help me with guides on how to format my system (HP620 notebook) and the installation steps on how to install new window 7(Home premium or Ultimate) on it. Currently, am using window 7 professional but am kinda tired of its features its been 18months now, so i want to try some other versions and besides since the installation of the current version my Bluetooth had stopped working but my WIFI still does...looking forward to your quick response...Thanks!Dear Nler's,
Please kindly help me with guides on how to format my system (HP620 notebook) and the installation steps on how to install new window 7(Home premium or Ultimate) on it. Currently, am using window 7 professional but am kinda tired of its features its been 18months now, so i want to try some other versions and besides since the installation of the current version my Bluetooth had stopped working but my WIFI still does...looking forward to your quick response...Thanks!
Dear Nler's,
Please kindly help me with guides on how to format my system (HP620 notebook) and the installation steps on how to install new window 7(Home premium or Ultimate) on it. Currently, am using window 7 professional but am kinda tired of its features its been 18months now, so i want to try some other versions and besides since the installation of the current version my Bluetooth had stopped working but my WIFI still does...looking forward to your quick response...Thanks!
Re: HELP!!!: Step-by-step Guide On How To Format And Installed New Window 7 by Kaydem(m): 7:06am On Aug 16, 2013
Engines where una dey ooooo

(1) (Reply)

Error 619 On My Etisalat Modem / How To Enable Expert Mode On Windows PC / USA Used HP Elitebook 8440p, Fast Intel Core I5 2.53ghz With Gaming Graphx -SOLD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.