Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,402 members, 7,819,430 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:05 PM

Please How Do I Format And Install Window 7? - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Please How Do I Format And Install Window 7? (1115 Views)

HELP!!!: Step-by-step Guide On How To Format And Installed New Window 7 / How Can I Format My Acer Laptop Back To Factory Settings Pls Nairalander. / Is It Possile To Install Window OS On Android Computer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please How Do I Format And Install Window 7? by myhobbies(m): 8:03am On Oct 03, 2014
I got a laptop but it came with window vista and in German language.
I want to format it and install window 7 or other windows . It is a Samsung product.
Thanks
Re: Please How Do I Format And Install Window 7? by femi4: 9:33am On Oct 03, 2014
myhobbies: I got a laptop but it came with window vista and in German language.
I want to format it and install window 7 or other windows . It is a Samsung product.
Thanks
Get a window 7 CD, insert to the dvd rom. Restart your PC while pressing F11 or F12 and choose boot from dvd rom.

Thatz all
Re: Please How Do I Format And Install Window 7? by godunia(m): 10:50am On Oct 03, 2014
Ordinarily inserting a bootable win 7 CD,restart n press any key to boot from cd n continue with d screen instruction will see u format your system but this days modern laptops come with disabled legacy on d bios so the system won't even see your bootable cd no matter how hard u try.if u can't find boot from cd go to bios and enable legacy support and bingo you will see d option to boot from cd.restart d system n press any key to boot from cd
Re: Please How Do I Format And Install Window 7? by Mention(m): 3:50pm On Oct 03, 2014
femi4: Get a window 7 CD, insert to the dvd rom. Restart your PC while pressing F11 or F12 and choose boot from dvd rom.

Thatz all
How long does the format take to complete?
Re: Please How Do I Format And Install Window 7? by Mention(m): 3:51pm On Oct 03, 2014
godunia: Ordinarily inserting a bootable win 7 CD,restart n press any key to boot from cd n continue with d screen instruction will see u format your system but this days modern laptops come with disabled legacy on d bios so the system won't even see your bootable cd no matter how hard u try.if u can't find boot from cd go to bios and enable legacy support and bingo you will see d option to boot from cd.restart d system n press any key to boot from cd
How can I enable legacy support?
Re: Please How Do I Format And Install Window 7? by Mention(m): 3:54pm On Oct 03, 2014
femi4: Get a window 7 CD, insert to the dvd rom. Restart your PC while pressing F11 or F12 and choose boot from dvd rom.

Thatz all
Re: Please How Do I Format And Install Window 7? by femi4: 4:45pm On Oct 03, 2014
Mention:
15-20 mins
Re: Please How Do I Format And Install Window 7? by femi4: 4:47pm On Oct 03, 2014
Mention:
How can I enable legacy support?
You ve not make any attempt, you are asking about legacy which you might not need
Re: Please How Do I Format And Install Window 7? by Mention(m): 5:53pm On Oct 03, 2014
femi4: 15-20 mins
I actually want to format and install windows 8... Is it gonna take longer?
Re: Please How Do I Format And Install Window 7? by Mention(m): 5:53pm On Oct 03, 2014
femi4: You ve not make any attempt, you are asking about legacy which you might not need
Okay.. I would give it a try..
Re: Please How Do I Format And Install Window 7? by femi4: 8:25pm On Oct 03, 2014
Mention:
I actually want to format and install windows 8... Is it gonna take longer?
win 8 is heavier
Re: Please How Do I Format And Install Window 7? by Mention(m): 9:44pm On Oct 03, 2014
femi4: win 8 is heavier
So how long exactly would it take?? 1hr?
Re: Please How Do I Format And Install Window 7? by myhobbies(m): 10:24pm On Oct 03, 2014
Thanks @All for your response .I will try it out
Re: Please How Do I Format And Install Window 7? by femi4: 7:35am On Oct 04, 2014
myhobbies: Thanks @All for your response .I will try it out
Alright!

(1) (Reply)

How To I Turn On My Pc Cam? / 21 Best Computer Tricks That Will Wooo You / Uk Arrival!!! Hp Probook 640 G1 14' 4th Gen Core I5 4gbram, 500gb Hdd ~ 60k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.