Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,546 members, 7,837,095 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:45 PM

Oluyinka Adeparusi Wins German Development Media Award - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oluyinka Adeparusi Wins German Development Media Award (4863 Views)

Anambra State Social Media Award 2015 Grand Finale. An Open Invitation. / Anambra State Social Media Award 2015 Grand Finale. An Open Invitation. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oluyinka Adeparusi Wins German Development Media Award by ayyoshert: 11:43am On Aug 16, 2013
Am a Yoruba person and very objective.
the tribal inclined comments started when someone attributed the Man's Success to that of the Yorubas.
A true Yoruba man does not even blow his trumpet, We are Nigerians, anybody successful should be a pride to all.
Re: Oluyinka Adeparusi Wins German Development Media Award by striker9(m): 11:44am On Aug 16, 2013
Congrats Yinka
Re: Oluyinka Adeparusi Wins German Development Media Award by Nobody: 11:46am On Aug 16, 2013
alienware: Prestigious lagos state university of communication ? See Wash abeg , do we have any prestigious university in 9ja.
as a matter of fact we do
Re: Oluyinka Adeparusi Wins German Development Media Award by Nobody: 12:03pm On Aug 16, 2013
vislabraye:

He said he's from Gombe, why are you attacking Igbos ? Or is it only the Igbos that attack the Yorubas ?
yes
Re: Oluyinka Adeparusi Wins German Development Media Award by Shekson(m): 12:57pm On Aug 16, 2013
Whether yu like it or not, he is a born and bred Yoruba boi. He is from the Yoruba nation!!! Nigeria is his country, Yorubaland is his nation!!!
Congratulations to my brother 4rm anoda mother!!!!
Re: Oluyinka Adeparusi Wins German Development Media Award by CATCHYBLOGGER: 1:56pm On Aug 16, 2013
Shekson: Whether yu like it or not, he is a born and bred Yoruba boi. He is from the Yoruba nation!!! Nigeria is his country, Yorubaland is his nation!!!
Congratulations to my brother 4rm anoda mother!!!!

Proud of him. Though he is Yoruba and I'm not Yoruba, I still consider it pertinent to accord him due respect for adding a feather to the Nigerian cap.

KUDOS, BROTHER MI!
Re: Oluyinka Adeparusi Wins German Development Media Award by Nobody: 2:00pm On Aug 16, 2013
undecided
ayswags: Chai yoruba boy,keep making the country proud:p
even as a yoruba myself,must you resort to this..? Tribalism hs eaten deep into you.. If it ws an igbo man, you wudnt hav comment right.. undecided
Re: Oluyinka Adeparusi Wins German Development Media Award by Nobody: 2:05pm On Aug 16, 2013
ayswags: Chai yoruba boy,keep making the country proud:p
one of what am expecting
Re: Oluyinka Adeparusi Wins German Development Media Award by tomzman: 4:04pm On Aug 16, 2013
Congrats to him.
Re: Oluyinka Adeparusi Wins German Development Media Award by seyemon(m): 6:19pm On Aug 16, 2013
For the first time,someone I knw personally wins an international award
was a member of the mum's church at Ogunbesan,Coker...the Dad is a photographer....Kudos bro
Re: Oluyinka Adeparusi Wins German Development Media Award by Pattey(m): 6:49pm On Aug 16, 2013
Re: Oluyinka Adeparusi Wins German Development Media Award by Pattey(m): 6:50pm On Aug 16, 2013
He was always passionate about handling the lens right from sch days. . . I'm not surprised he's doing well. Wish him all the best.

Btw, he takes very good shots but on human rights levels? I doubt it! Unless he's changed. Cos he was one person who alwys chickened out of any form of activism in sch even whn we served in d union exco. . . Dude loved keepin his head outta MACE range (real or imagined) grin
Re: Oluyinka Adeparusi Wins German Development Media Award by ajasaolufemi(m): 6:44pm On Aug 17, 2013
Go yinka..! Go Yinka!! Go Yoruba!!!Go Naija !!
Re: Oluyinka Adeparusi Wins German Development Media Award by mrofficial(m): 10:18pm On Aug 17, 2013
Award.

Re: Oluyinka Adeparusi Wins German Development Media Award by StPete: 6:09pm On Aug 19, 2013
Yungwizzzy:

and wot have u achieved bro?
sit on your lappy and comment on Nairaland 24/7 just like me??

Oboy no think am o, I'm doing well in my chosen field and I'm about completing my building.
Re: Oluyinka Adeparusi Wins German Development Media Award by StPete: 6:14pm On Aug 19, 2013
nerodenero: Nobody want to associate with failure. He is a success, the reason you said he was your former coursemate. Assuming he was convicted for one offense or the other, you wouldn't have even posted anything. Congratulations Yinka.

FYI, there was a story of a Pastor who was caught sleeping with his member on his bed and I never dissociated myself from knowing him. Though I've always known him to be a good person.

Moral: I don't deny people I know no matter what

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Peter Obi's Northern Burden. PICS. / Oba of Lagos Was Cut off from the people- Erelu Abiola Dosunmu. / #breaking!!! Soldiers Flee On Sighting The Unknown Gunmen.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.