Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,862 members, 7,813,942 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:14 PM

Oba of Lagos Was Cut off from the people- Erelu Abiola Dosunmu. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oba of Lagos Was Cut off from the people- Erelu Abiola Dosunmu. (4827 Views)

Eko Row: Benin People ‘Owned’ Lagos, Awori Paid Royalties To Them - Erelu Abiola / Lagos Was Owned By The British For 99years- Rufai Shares Treaty Cession Document / Lagos: Onitiri, Salvador And Ade Dosunmu Decamp To APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oba of Lagos Was Cut off from the people- Erelu Abiola Dosunmu. by OfficialAwol(m): 8:54am On Oct 24, 2020
I'm listening to Arise TV Morning Show and they are discussing the desecration of the Oba's palace with the Eleru IV of Lagos in attendance.

One thing caught my attention that made me open this thread...

This woman said she was at the Oba's palace yesterday and she could see the anger in the faces of the youths who she saw. According to her some of these people had "red" eyes.

She bemoaned the extent at which the Oba was cut off from the people.

She noted that if the Oba wasn't cut away from the people, hoodlums wouldn't have invaded his palace without resistance from the locals in Lagos Island. Anybody who knows Lagos knows how populated Lagos Island is. And this people operated in daylight.

Again she complained of how politics of Lagos has been hijacked by non-indigenes who are cut away from the particular demands and needs of Lagosians in the streets. You would wanna say that is a veiled jab at Tinubu.

Now my question is, was it also "IPOB" that were still there welcoming people yesterday with visible anger on their faces?

I hope Zombies would go listen and listen to her and stop blaming the Igbo who they are programmed to blame.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oba of Lagos Was Cut off from the people- Erelu Abiola Dosunmu. by IamWonderful: 8:56am On Oct 24, 2020
Baby factory people have come again to justify their deed

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Oba of Lagos Was Cut off from the people- Erelu Abiola Dosunmu. by AskProf: 9:01am On Oct 24, 2020
IamWonderful:

I hope you are very satisfied now that you have masturbated again?

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oba of Lagos Was Cut off from the people- Erelu Abiola Dosunmu. by safetyInspector(m): 9:08am On Oct 24, 2020
His kind of politics contributed to his ordeal. He need to go to Oba of Benin for tutorial on politics.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oba of Lagos Was Cut off from the people- Erelu Abiola Dosunmu. by OfficialAwol(m): 9:10am On Oct 24, 2020
AskProf:

I hope you are very satisfied now that you have masturbated again?

You shouldn't have honoured him with a reply.

9 Likes

Re: Oba of Lagos Was Cut off from the people- Erelu Abiola Dosunmu. by Okoroawusa: 9:11am On Oct 24, 2020
Op you are just reading meanings into the woman's words...

Stop it.
Re: Oba of Lagos Was Cut off from the people- Erelu Abiola Dosunmu. by capatainrambo: 9:13am On Oct 24, 2020
IamWonderful:

O yessssss grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Oba of Lagos Was Cut off from the people- Erelu Abiola Dosunmu. by Jakpon: 9:17am On Oct 24, 2020
OfficialAwol:

What brought IPOB into the mix was Nnamdi Kanu's unwitting broadcast claiming that IPOB was responsible for the arson in Lagos. Anti EndSars elements lashed on this to claim that the Igbos were responsible for the mayhem in Yorubaland.

4 Likes

Re: Oba of Lagos Was Cut off from the people- Erelu Abiola Dosunmu. by OfficialAwol(m): 9:17am On Oct 24, 2020
safetyInspector:
His kind of politics contributed to his ordeal. He need to go Oba of Benin for tutorial on politics.

Instead of gauging the opinion of his people before making decisions, he rather chose to be serving the purpose of a lord whom he felt who guarantee his throne.

11 Likes

Re: Oba of Lagos Was Cut off from the people- Erelu Abiola Dosunmu. by coscj(m): 9:18am On Oct 24, 2020
Okoroawusa:
Op you are just reading meanings into the woman's words...

Stop it.

The meanings are correct actually.

6 Likes

Re: Oba of Lagos Was Cut off from the people- Erelu Abiola Dosunmu. by OfficialAwol(m): 9:20am On Oct 24, 2020
safetyInspector:
His kind of politics contributed to his ordeal. He need to go Oba of Benin for tutorial on politics.

Instead of gauging the opinion of his people before making decisions, he rather chose to be serving the purpose of a lord whom he felt who guarantee his throne..

2 Likes

Re: Oba of Lagos Was Cut off from the people- Erelu Abiola Dosunmu. by Aderr: 9:26am On Oct 24, 2020
OfficialAwol:
I'm listening to Arise TV Morning Show and they are discussing the desecration of the Oba's palace with the Eleru IV of Lagos in attendance.

This woman said she was at the Oba's palace yesterday and she could see the anger in the faces of the youths who she saw. According to her some of these people had "red" eyes.

Again she complained of how politics of Lagos has been hijacked by non-indigenes who are cut away from the particular demands and needs of Lagosians in the streets. You would wanna say that is a veiled jab at Tinubu.

Now my question is, was it also "IPOB" that were still there welcoming people yesterday with visible anger on their faces?

I hope Zombies would go listen and listen to her and stop blaming the Igbo who they are programmed to blame.
Who are the ones saying it was done by ipob? How could Igbo's have done that? You igbos are talking this thing far.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oba of Lagos Was Cut off from the people- Erelu Abiola Dosunmu. by OfficialAwol(m): 9:29am On Oct 24, 2020
Jakpon:
What brought IPOB into the mix was Nnamdi Kanu's unwitting broadcast claiming that IPOB was responsible for the arson in Lagos. Anti EndSars elements lashed on this to claim that the Igbos were responsible for the mayhem in Yorubaland.

But this people were supposed to subject whatever propaganda to reason.

You think non-indigenes would invade the Oba's palace without resistance from indigenes?

8 Likes

Re: Oba of Lagos Was Cut off from the people- Erelu Abiola Dosunmu. by OfficialAwol(m): 9:33am On Oct 24, 2020
Aderr:
Who are the ones saying it was done by ipob? How could Igbo's have done that? You igbos are talking this thing far.

So you have not heard paid zombies blame Igbos for the destruction of Lagos?

You have not heard the ask why it was TVC, the Nation's Headquarter, BRT buses, Oba's palace that was burnt?

And why no Igbo businesses was burnt?

You have not heard them threaten Igbos with fire and brimstone?

10 Likes

Re: Oba of Lagos Was Cut off from the people- Erelu Abiola Dosunmu. by nameo: 9:38am On Oct 24, 2020
safetyInspector:

I swear

There is an inherent Dignity in Benin royalty. And that dignity is ancient.

It is admirable

11 Likes

Re: Oba of Lagos Was Cut off from the people- Erelu Abiola Dosunmu. by Rhapsodia: 9:41am On Oct 24, 2020
Okay cheesy

When will tell Royalties not to get themselves entangled with Politics, so that there will be respected. They will say No. Look at what politics have done to this Oba.

Wetin really sweet me na those palliatives grin

9 Likes

Re: Oba of Lagos Was Cut off from the people- Erelu Abiola Dosunmu. by Afolabimills(m): 9:41am On Oct 24, 2020
IamWonderful:
but seriously why are some of u people like this?if I say u are mad now mode go ban me wetin dey wori some of una sef?how much dem dey pay u to spread lies n hatred n division?it's sad for u people o walahi.let d world know d truth again the lagoon oba is among the cartel that is destroying d peace unity progress of Nigeria Lagos etc they are power drunk selfish greedy nepotistic clueless wicked hypocrites like buhari

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oba of Lagos Was Cut off from the people- Erelu Abiola Dosunmu. by Obamaofusa: 9:42am On Oct 24, 2020
OfficialAwol:

She noted that if the Oba wasn't cut away from the people, hoodlums wouldn't have invaded his palace without resistance from the locals in Lagos Island. Anybody who knows Lagos knows how populated Lagos Island is. And this people operated in daylight.

Stop this nonsense,pls.Use your head.Nobody is blaming Igbos but Nnamdi KANU.

5 Likes

Re: Oba of Lagos Was Cut off from the people- Erelu Abiola Dosunmu. by loveth360(f): 9:48am On Oct 24, 2020
Obamaofusa:
Stop this nonsense,pls.Use your head.Nobody is blaming Igbos but Nnamdi KANU.
But reasonable yorubas knows this is false and photoshop.

4 Likes

Re: Oba of Lagos Was Cut off from the people- Erelu Abiola Dosunmu. by Metaltears: 10:51am On Oct 24, 2020
We all know
Re: Oba of Lagos Was Cut off from the people- Erelu Abiola Dosunmu. by Metaltears: 10:53am On Oct 24, 2020
OfficialAwol:

Only an idiot would say another tribe attacked the obas palace

Do you know the fortress that is oju ina?

I laugh when I see dummies type rubbish

6 Likes

Re: Oba of Lagos Was Cut off from the people- Erelu Abiola Dosunmu. by Metaltears: 10:54am On Oct 24, 2020
safetyInspector:

Are you on drugs ?

Leave my oba out of your madness pls

Oba of Lagos Is a child in comparison to my oba

Pls be civil

3 Likes

Re: Oba of Lagos Was Cut off from the people- Erelu Abiola Dosunmu. by potent5(m): 10:57am On Oct 24, 2020
Small small truth shall prevail

3 Likes

Re: Oba of Lagos Was Cut off from the people- Erelu Abiola Dosunmu. by Nobody: 10:57am On Oct 24, 2020
First of all, when you're good & open door for fairness, justice, & equity to people, they'll defend you when predators tries to strike you. The oba of Lagos don't possess such leadership, reason his chord to connected the indigenous people was cut off.

Secondly, oba of Lagos is quite aware of the fact that non-indigenes rules & runs the state affairs belonging to Isale Eko & Awori indigenes like a private business empire, reason the oba was seen as an internal traitor.

Thirdly, oba meddling with politics as a registered member of a party is a huge blow to the heritage as a king for all, hence the extreme corruption within his fold. THIEF!

Fourthly, indigenous Lagosians paying a fee at Lekki toll gate instituted by non-indigenous godfather to enter & go out of their respectives villages or towns within the environs in Lagos is an insult and dirty slap on their faces!

Lastly, south west wings of APC are angry with these criminal elites who're traitors to the Yorubas.

APC SW behind the burnings.. CONFIRM!

4 Likes

Re: Oba of Lagos Was Cut off from the people- Erelu Abiola Dosunmu. by OfficialAwol(m): 10:59am On Oct 24, 2020
Metaltears:

Only an idiot would say another tribe attacked the obas palace

Do you know the fortress that is oju ina?

I laugh when I see dummies type rubbish

But zombies were selling dummies to the gullible.

5 Likes

Re: Oba of Lagos Was Cut off from the people- Erelu Abiola Dosunmu. by adeyemi67494: 11:01am On Oct 24, 2020
: I hope you are very satisfied now that you have masturbated again?You shouldn't have honoured him with a reply.
Re: Oba of Lagos Was Cut off from the people- Erelu Abiola Dosunmu. by safetyInspector(m): 11:04am On Oct 24, 2020
Read what I wrote and stop disgracing yourself.
Metaltears:

Are you on drugs ?

Leave my oba out of your madness pls

Oba of Lagos Is a child in comparison to my oba

Pls be civil
Re: Oba of Lagos Was Cut off from the people- Erelu Abiola Dosunmu. by Dpharisee: 11:04am On Oct 24, 2020
OfficialAwol:

Again she complained of how politics of Lagos has been hijacked by non-indigenes who are cut away from the particular demands and needs of Lagosians in the streets.

Iragbiji people have taken over cool

2 Likes

Re: Oba of Lagos Was Cut off from the people- Erelu Abiola Dosunmu. by Ojiofor: 11:30am On Oct 24, 2020
IamWonderful:

Indigenous Lagosians are angry at invaders like you led by already disgraced Thief Tinubu who has made them onlookers in the affairs of their own state.Your silly propaganda to divert attention to what is really going on won't work.Lagosians are taking over their land from thieves and looters..

3 Likes

Re: Oba of Lagos Was Cut off from the people- Erelu Abiola Dosunmu. by Obamaofusa: 11:42am On Oct 24, 2020
loveth360:
But reasonable yorubas knows this is false and photoshop.

WSEnd SARS: Enugu must not be touched – Nnamdi Kanu warns, hails youths in Lagos, Aba, othersPublished on October 21, 2020 By John Owen Nwachukwu

Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, has issued a stern warning to State Governors, asking them to learn from what is going on in Lagos State.

Kanu suggested that the ongoing crisis in Lagos where properties worth billions of Naira have been destroyed was because of the Governor’s decision to impose a 24-hour curfew.

The IPOB leader also said that it was a huge mistake for Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu to have ordered the shooting of innocent protesters.

He, however, warned the youths to desist from creating problems in states where peaceful protest is still going on

He wrote on Facebook, “This is a clear warning to any governor that may be foolish enough to declare a 24-hour curfew in his state or daft enough to ask Nigerian soldiers and police to fire at unarmed youthful protesters.

NEWS: Femi Adesina reveals what may kill Nigeria
“Our young revolutionaries have taken over Aba. A lot of progress is being recorded in Lagos, Abakaliki, Warri, Onitsha and Okpanam by our gallant youths.

“The army is on the run. The people have woken up, freedom beckons.

“Enugu protest MUST remain peaceful. We only retaliate in states where they shoot innocent protesters. Enugu State must be treated with respect. #EndSARS” he wrote.

https://dailypost.ng/2020/10/21/end-sars-enugu-must-not-be-touched-nnamdi-kanu-warns-hails-youths-in-lagos-aba-others/
Re: Oba of Lagos Was Cut off from the people- Erelu Abiola Dosunmu. by loveth360(f): 11:48am On Oct 24, 2020
Obamaofusa:

WSEnd SARS: Enugu must not be touched – Nnamdi Kanu warns, hails youths in Lagos, Aba, othersPublished on October 21, 2020 By John Owen Nwachukwu

Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, has issued a stern warning to State Governors, asking them to learn from what is going on in Lagos State.

Kanu suggested that the ongoing crisis in Lagos where properties worth billions of Naira have been destroyed was because of the Governor’s decision to impose a 24-hour curfew.

The IPOB leader also said that it was a huge mistake for Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu to have ordered the shooting of innocent protesters.

He, however, warned the youths to desist from creating problems in states where peaceful protest is still going on

He wrote on Facebook, “This is a clear warning to any governor that may be foolish enough to declare a 24-hour curfew in his state or daft enough to ask Nigerian soldiers and police to fire at unarmed youthful protesters.

NEWS: Femi Adesina reveals what may kill Nigeria
“Our young revolutionaries have taken over Aba. A lot of progress is being recorded in Lagos, Abakaliki, Warri, Onitsha and Okpanam by our gallant youths.

“The army is on the run. The people have woken up, freedom beckons.

“Enugu protest MUST remain peaceful. We only retaliate in states where they shoot innocent protesters. Enugu State must be treated with respect. #EndSARS” he wrote.

https://dailypost.ng/2020/10/21/end-sars-enugu-must-not-be-touched-nnamdi-kanu-warns-hails-youths-in-lagos-aba-others/
So what is wrong in that statement.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Who Criticizes IPOB Online Get His Mother Killed By Unknown Gunmen / I Was Promised A Job In The UK And Not Organ Donation – Ekweremadu’s Donor, Davi / Youths Rejects Plea From Gov. Zulum To Vote Tinubu As They Screamed Bamuso

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.