Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,176 members, 7,821,985 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

Botswana Plans To Deport Nigerians? - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Botswana Plans To Deport Nigerians? (36357 Views)

This Is Where Fayose Plans To Build Airport In Ekiti(photos) / Lagos To Deport 100 Chadians, Malians, Others / Canada To Deport A Nigerians’ Hater, Kemi Omololu-olunloyo Back To Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Botswana Plans To Deport Nigerians? by Italiano1: 12:09pm On Aug 16, 2013
Qelvin:
those yoruba sub-humans deserve to be wiped out Nazi stlye,i hate those ugly and filthy tiger-claw faced scoundrels with innate passion!

Really? Are you sure?

1 Like

Re: Botswana Plans To Deport Nigerians? by Nobody: 12:11pm On Aug 16, 2013
nnenna.1:
Right.

I see that there is only 1 core SE state listed in that article.

The rest of those states are South South.

I guess the bigots here conveniently left that fact out when they started shouting about Igbos.

The Niger-Deltan anti-igbo freedom fighters are also conspicuously silent - I'm thinking that they don't mind being lumped with Igbos on select occasions.

Not surprisingly, any future attempts of Igbos to unite with their SS brothers will still be shut down with accusations of dominance and "attache" mentality.

Just another day in NL.
The embassy worker must be a yoruba to have noted or opted the hausa and yoruba away with sacarsm to D others.
Re: Botswana Plans To Deport Nigerians? by Nobody: 12:11pm On Aug 16, 2013
nnenna.1:
Right.

I guess the bigots here conveniently left that fact out when they started shouting about Igbos.

The Niger-Deltan anti-igbo freedom fighters are also conspicuously silent - I'm thinking that they don't mind being lumped with Igbos on select occasions.

Not surprisingly, any future attempts of Igbos to unite with their SS brothers will still be shut down with accusations of dominance and "attache" mentality.

Just another day in NL.
The embassy worker must be a yoruba to have noted or opted the hausa and yoruba away with sacarsm to others.
Re: Botswana Plans To Deport Nigerians? by Nobody: 12:12pm On Aug 16, 2013
ayswags: lol the girl is picking race,next time u will no very well not to come to a nigerian site and start running ur botswanitic dirty mouth

Iddioott!

2 Likes

Re: Botswana Plans To Deport Nigerians? by Nobody: 12:13pm On Aug 16, 2013
ayswags: why do u love lyinghttp://www.skyscrapercity.com/showthread.php?t=699568 i told u to tell me lagos state gdp u are beating around the bush

I'm not disputing your gdp figures, my point is that Bostwana has a far higher gdp per cap than Nigeria or Lagos, therefore a higher standard of living.

1 Like

Re: Botswana Plans To Deport Nigerians? by Nobody: 12:14pm On Aug 16, 2013
devour129: i love you too
unfortunately i hate ibos

1 Like

Re: Botswana Plans To Deport Nigerians? by Nobody: 12:17pm On Aug 16, 2013
ayswags: since u people can lump with south south,when it comes to oil,u should also lump with them when the going is bad

You just typified everything I described about the bigots here.

Dumb hypocrite who can't follow his own advice.

To you, they are Igbos unless we attempt to unite with them going by your posts.

The more you attempt to respond, the more stupid you seem.

1 Like

Re: Botswana Plans To Deport Nigerians? by Nobody: 12:18pm On Aug 16, 2013
BluIvy:

Iddioott!
seems women in botswana suffer alot so am not angry u are venting ur frustration on a nigerian sitehttp://www.google.com/m?q=problems+of+botswana+women
Re: Botswana Plans To Deport Nigerians? by glo3nity: 12:18pm On Aug 16, 2013
THEY WILL NEVER LET AN IGBO MAN RULE!, STILL NOT LET IGBOS SUCCEED!! What is IT and the AECH?! I think is high time BIAFRA rise, Come to be LET'S put a STOP to all this MADNESS and EVERY ONE know where HE/SHE BELONG. If IGBOS CAN SUCCEED OWNER THEIR OWN ZONE I dont think ONE STUPID USELESS FOOLISH BAGGAR FROM AN UGLY DE-TASTEFUL COUNTRY WILL DARE POINT A FINGER OUT OUR FACE IGNORANT OF THE FACT THAT THE REST RETURN BACK TO HIM! I DON'T THINK SO!!

BIAFRA! IS TIME TO WAKE FROM THAT SLEEPING TUB!!!
Re: Botswana Plans To Deport Nigerians? by Nobody: 12:18pm On Aug 16, 2013
nnenna.1:

You just typified everything I described about the bigots here.

Dumb hypocrite who can't follow his own advice.

To you, they are Igbos unless we attempt to unite with them going by your posts.

The more you attempt to respond, the more stupid you seem.

who cares what an ibo biiitch says

2 Likes

Re: Botswana Plans To Deport Nigerians? by Nobody: 12:20pm On Aug 16, 2013
glo3nity: THEY WILL NEVER LET AN IGBO MAN RULE!, STILL NOT LET IGBOS SUCCEED!! What is IT and the AECH?! I think is high time BIAFRA rise, Come to be LET'S put a STOP to all this MADNESS and EVERY ONE know where HE/SHE BELONG. If IGBOS CAN SUCCEED OWNER THEIR OWN ZONE I dont think ONE STUPID USELESS FOOLISH BAGGAR FROM AN UGLY DE-TASTEFUL COUNTRY WILL DARE POINT A FINGER OUT OUR FACE IGNORANT OF THE FACT THAT THE REST RETURN BACK TO HIM! I DON'T THINK SO!!

biafra is a dead dream,get that into ur thick ibo skull
am even wondering how the country is gonna look lyk if its actually actuallized maybe west africa somalia

2 Likes

Re: Botswana Plans To Deport Nigerians? by Italiano1: 12:21pm On Aug 16, 2013
zetdee:

I'm not disputing your gdp figures, my is Bostwana has a far higher gdp per cap than Nigeria or Lagos, therefore has a higher standard of living.

Ok it is enough, stop goading. What do you expect when Nigeria has a population of over 150 million est compared to Botswana with a population of 2.1 million.

Nigeria still remains the country with the best potential in Africa by a long short and I think that is well established even in SA.
Re: Botswana Plans To Deport Nigerians? by devour129: 12:22pm On Aug 16, 2013
ayswags: unfortunately i hate ibos
i love you more

2 Likes

Re: Botswana Plans To Deport Nigerians? by collynzo2(m): 12:23pm On Aug 16, 2013
ayswags: biafra is a dead dream,get that into ur thick ibo skull
am even wondering how the country is gonna look lyk if its actually actuallized maybe west africa somalia
why don't you want the Biafran dream actualized if you hate Igbos so much?

1 Like

Re: Botswana Plans To Deport Nigerians? by politicalpastor: 12:26pm On Aug 16, 2013
WHAT A MESS ASND A Bleep UP. THE NIGERIAN GOVT SHOULD SEND TROOPS TO THIS USELESS BOTSWANA
DELEAR ALL OUT WAR AGAINST THESE IDIOT AND BRING OUR CITIZEN BACK TO NIGERIA.
WHO IS BOTSWANA THAT WILL BE PLAYING WITH THE GIANT OF AFRICA, THIS THING DEY PAIN ME.

zetdee:

http://dailypost.com.ng/2013/08/13/botswana-based-nigerians-seek-president-jonathans-intervention-over-mass-deportation/
www.codewit.com/africa/11031-botswana-based-nigerians-seek-president-jonathan-s-intervention-over-mass-deportation
Re: Botswana Plans To Deport Nigerians? by Nobody: 12:26pm On Aug 16, 2013
Italiano1:

Ok it is enough, stop goading. What do you expect when Nigeria has a population of over 150 million est compared to Botswana with a population of 2.1 million.

Nigeria still remains the country with the best potential in Africa by a long short and I think that is well established even in SA.

I wasn't goading, he obviously wasn't getting my point so i had to explain further.
Re: Botswana Plans To Deport Nigerians? by Nobody: 12:27pm On Aug 16, 2013
ayswags: who cares what an ibo biiitch says

Why did you talk like that ??

Im sure that my many Good, decent, intelligent, cultured Yoruba friends will agree that your statement was ' BAD & Uncalled for'

Why na did the lady insult you ?

2 Likes

Re: Botswana Plans To Deport Nigerians? by ayswags2: 12:32pm On Aug 16, 2013
queenvic:

Why did you talk like that ??

Im sure that my many Good, decent, intelligent, cultured Yoruba friends will agree that your statement was ' BAD & Uncalled for'

Why na did the lady insult you ?
u didnt see where she said i was silly abi
Re: Botswana Plans To Deport Nigerians? by Nobody: 12:36pm On Aug 16, 2013
thelonestranger:

I thought your post was about IGNORANCE. You have displayed a huge amount of it here. Yoruba stagnant ? fearful? Either you are blind or completely in-sane. Yoruba are the most widely traveling people in Nigeria ; their merit is that they will never see any other place as "home". Unlike Igbos Yorubas believe in "North , East, South or West;home is the best". You will find a Yoruba person living abroad for decades still maintain everyday that "I will not die in somebody else's land". That is how much we cherish our homelands as our heritage and will fight tooth and nail to protect it from being taken away from us.
As for Yoruba lands being stagnant. No we don't sell motor spare parts and nick-knacks.Our "laziness" is that we are rarely interested in work that are not mentally challenging. That is the mark of sophistication.Indeed whatever stagnancy that may have happened to Yoruba territories have ever been the machination of illiterate military rulers who threw the entire country into disarray and gave people like Igbos the courage that it is possible and indeed desirable to become "great" through sheer dishonesty and little or no education. Our problem is with people like you sir, who do authoritative write-ups about matters and people you obviously know othing about. Have a great weekend.
If u talk of brain, save it. Yoruba's are not as intellectual as Ibos as far as i knw. D fastest computer in D world as at few years back was made frm Igbo man calculation. Another young man of Igbo last year did so good to be given 2 adimission and scholarship to study medincine in D best schools in U.S. A delta man made a flying helicopter nt prototype and a new kind of airborne jet, since then we never heard of nigerian govt asist him or called him, i no D americans took him straight. So D over swayed issue of yoruba being so educated should show respect to others.
Re: Botswana Plans To Deport Nigerians? by justplainpaul(m): 12:38pm On Aug 16, 2013
Normally i`ll say it all boils down to GEJ. but i`ll just be scratching a small part of a big itch. it involves the government, the way they rule the country is very appalling. from the president to the local government chairman, they are all diabolical and unfit to lead. lets a call spade a spade. lets not ignore the obvious. i`m not that a religious person but its obvious that whats happening to Nigeria is not ordinary. we were not named the giant of africa for nothing. with our resources and how hardworking our people are, both ibos, yoruba and hausa, we should be on our way to become world power. i`m an ibo by tribe, and i respect every other tribe in Nigeria. i have more yoruba friends than any other tribe. i don`t blame SA, kenya or botswana, i blame our inability to unite. lets unite as one to find a way in electing the right leaders, so that we can potray a respectable image to the world, and i promise that the disrespect we get from other countries will stop. BOTSWANA IS A FAST GROWING VILLAGE, BUT WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO ATTAIN NIGERIA`S HEIGHT. THE GAP IS TOO BIG.
Re: Botswana Plans To Deport Nigerians? by Nobody: 12:39pm On Aug 16, 2013
Isn't it obvious that Igbo's and Yoruba's can't live in the same country? So why can't there be 100 degrees of separation between the two tribes?

The typical Yoruba man is a sly fox, a strategist, a great thinker, a communal man, with the corporate mindset of an industrialist. A Yoruba man knows respect is reciprocal and he would always strive to be on the good side of his host because subconsciously, he knows the basics of human interactions/relationships.

However, a typical Igbo man is the exact opposite of that...and he acts based on his emotions and the lure for material things. He's like your typical roadside hustler, while the Yoruba is the connect a la the top Colombian supplier.

1 Like

Re: Botswana Plans To Deport Nigerians? by FoxyFlow(m): 12:39pm On Aug 16, 2013
glo3nity: THEY WILL NEVER LET AN IGBO MAN RULE!, STILL NOT LET IGBOS SUCCEED!! What is IT and the AECH?! I think is high time BIAFRA rise, Come to be LET'S put a STOP to all this MADNESS and EVERY ONE know where HE/SHE BELONG. If IGBOS CAN SUCCEED OWNER THEIR OWN ZONE I dont think ONE STUPID USELESS FOOLISH BAGGAR FROM AN UGLY DE-TASTEFUL COUNTRY WILL DARE POINT A FINGER OUT OUR FACE IGNORANT OF THE FACT THAT THE REST RETURN BACK TO HIM! I DON'T THINK SO!!

What the hell are you saying?

What has the topic got to do with this hate you just spewed.

My dear, if you see war, you go run. Just wait till 2014 before you start this abeg grin
Re: Botswana Plans To Deport Nigerians? by Nobody: 12:45pm On Aug 16, 2013
Tony Spike:
Bro, I think I agree with you on the American temperament...I just took a look at the Germans, they appear conservative, infact very conservative. Can you visit this thread on the culture section and let me know your opinion(s) on our discussions so far...This political section is become too tribal-inclined for me
https://www.nairaland.com/1362494/yoruba-ancestral-version-halleluyah

Yes, Germans are great thinkers and they're very conservative, just like the Brits.

Anyway, I'll jump on that thread in a bit.

You need to ignore Ikengawo next time, the guy has the IQ of a pander and he's mentally unstable. grin
Re: Botswana Plans To Deport Nigerians? by somegirl1: 12:47pm On Aug 16, 2013
nnenna.1:
Right.

Just another day in NL.
Thought I alone noticed
Re: Botswana Plans To Deport Nigerians? by glo3nity: 12:48pm On Aug 16, 2013
Some person is taking this PERSONAL but I dont give a SHIT! If it's hurting YOU SO...BADLY-MUCH! Hug the nearest TRANSFOMER! BULLSHIT..¿!
Re: Botswana Plans To Deport Nigerians? by Nobody: 12:48pm On Aug 16, 2013
Yoruba's just celebrated 200 years of living in Ghana with no problems a few weeks ago. Heck, Ghanaians call Nigerians: Anago (the old name for Yoruba's). However, the problem with Ghanaians started when people from the other side of the Niger River started moving there.

You lot need to check yourselves and go back to the basics. Learn how to interact with people and stop the blame game! cool

1 Like

Re: Botswana Plans To Deport Nigerians? by richt75: 12:48pm On Aug 16, 2013
PDPwayoo:

Well said. Honestly, many Ibos dont behave fine in abroad. The problem other Africans have in abroad is by Nigerians (IGBOS).
Yesterday, an igbo man was arrested why? cos he borrowed money from his girl friend. When the girl need the money back, the yeye boy told the girl: HOW MUCH U PAID ME FOR FVCKING U? Imagine the arrogance.
The girl called police and police arrested many Africans in the compound.
in which country was that? never lie in order to label the igbo's black.
Re: Botswana Plans To Deport Nigerians? by Nobody: 12:51pm On Aug 16, 2013
bollyrossy: Nigerians and tribalism... Am a yoruba gal buh ma 3bestfriends are one is an igbo gal oda two are deltas n they are da best frnds I can eva ask for, is nat all bout tribes its us da individual.. I made a vow neva to marry a nigerian.. Will prefer to go for a ghanian or indian guy.. Naija sucks bigtime
you jst contradicted yourself. You said its abt d individual A̶̲̥̅̊‎πϑ not collective.there are lotta nigerian individuals d@ don't suck out there.. Nlders never cease to amaze.. Ghud luck finding a ghanaian or indian d@ doesn't suck
Re: Botswana Plans To Deport Nigerians? by blaqtom(m): 12:54pm On Aug 16, 2013
i am from Delta state...it hurts tht we cant stand for our own.the group tht are been maltreated are Nigerians.i wish buhari was president. ..or any oda rtd military personnel. Obj wont tolerate this.even if no yorubas or northerner were involved a Botswana man molesting your fellow countrymen. u cant be sober or full with rage as I am feeling. I miss president Obj.make Goodluck continue to worry abt 2015 while nigeria reputation dey fall idiot
Re: Botswana Plans To Deport Nigerians? by tpia5: 12:54pm On Aug 16, 2013
All these people being deported are probably married to indigenes of their adopted countries, just like with the kenya scenario.

Nigerian govt should plan for their resettlement if their families decide to join them in nigeria.
Re: Botswana Plans To Deport Nigerians? by justplainpaul(m): 12:55pm On Aug 16, 2013
THAT LITTLE GIRL CALLED BLUE IVY IS JUST BEING PATROTIC TO HER COUNTRY, BUT DEEP INSIDE SHE REALLY WANT TO BE A NIGERIAN. I BET THEY HAVE NO FORUM AS GOOD AS NAIRALAND IN BOTSWANA. INFACT ALL AFRICANS WISH THEY ARE NIGERIANS, ESPECIALLY THE SOUTH AFRICANS.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply)

Buhari Visits Owerri As Okorocha Champions The Affairs Of Ndi Igbo / David Mark, Suswam, Ortom To Be PDP Agents At Polling Units In Benue Rerun / FRSC Recalls Kumapayi, Rivers Commander, Officers Who Cut Female Officials’ Hair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.