Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,178 members, 7,818,562 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:48 PM

Fan Of Mangas ? Let's Join And Discuss Here! - Literature (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Fan Of Mangas ? Let's Join And Discuss Here! (20969 Views)

Fifty Shades Of Grey Vs Clan Of The Cave Bear, Discuss / What Do Project Managers Discuss In A Meeting During An Oil Drilling Project? / Who Is A Fan Of Federick Forsyth? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fan Of Mangas ? Let's Join And Discuss Here! by Feraz(m): 12:38am On Aug 22, 2013
flolancracker: cool Hey feraz, nice artwork.
arigatou gozaimasu...
Re: Fan Of Mangas ? Let's Join And Discuss Here! by flolancracker: 12:39am On Aug 22, 2013
@ibkayee and san, yeah there is. Though most of †he followers are kids/teenagers.
Re: Fan Of Mangas ? Let's Join And Discuss Here! by Sanboy25: 12:40am On Aug 22, 2013
ibkaye:
Bonjour! J'aime la France smiley
grin grin Hihi, moi aussi grin
Re: Fan Of Mangas ? Let's Join And Discuss Here! by Sanboy25: 12:41am On Aug 22, 2013
flolancracker: @ibkayee and san, yeah there is. Though most of †he followers are kids/teenagers.
Cool, it's a good start cheesy
Re: Fan Of Mangas ? Let's Join And Discuss Here! by Sanboy25: 12:42am On Aug 22, 2013
flolancracker: are you in nigeria or france? smiley sorry for derailing your threadembarassed
France. smiley
Re: Fan Of Mangas ? Let's Join And Discuss Here! by flolancracker: 12:42am On Aug 22, 2013
Feraz: arigatou gozaimasu...
grin lool. I've got no idea. embarassed I feel lost in †he midst of yall mangaRIANS.
Re: Fan Of Mangas ? Let's Join And Discuss Here! by Sanboy25: 12:43am On Aug 22, 2013
flolancracker: grin lool. I've got no idea. embarassed I feel lost in †he midst of yall mangaRIANS.

grin grin tongue
Re: Fan Of Mangas ? Let's Join And Discuss Here! by Nobody: 12:44am On Aug 22, 2013
flolancracker: @ibkayee and san, yeah there is. Though most of †he followers are kids/teenagers.
Very cool smiley
Re: Fan Of Mangas ? Let's Join And Discuss Here! by flolancracker: 12:47am On Aug 22, 2013
Sanboy25:
France. smiley
cool..
Sanboy25:
grin grin tongue
cheesy can you recommend some romantic ones pllease?
Re: Fan Of Mangas ? Let's Join And Discuss Here! by Sanboy25: 12:48am On Aug 22, 2013
flolancracker: cool.. cheesy can you recommend some romantic ones pllease?
Hum... are you male or female ? smiley
Re: Fan Of Mangas ? Let's Join And Discuss Here! by flolancracker: 12:54am On Aug 22, 2013
Sanboy25:
Hum... are you male or female ? smiley
embarassed†he former, which do I sound/seem like?
Re: Fan Of Mangas ? Let's Join And Discuss Here! by Sanboy25: 12:56am On Aug 22, 2013
flolancracker: embarassed†he former, which do I sound/seem like?
.... female.. ? grin tongue
Re: Fan Of Mangas ? Let's Join And Discuss Here! by flolancracker: 1:00am On Aug 22, 2013
Sanboy25:
.... female.. ? grin tongue
undecidedundecidedundecided weren't you on my thread yesternight?
Re: Fan Of Mangas ? Let's Join And Discuss Here! by Sanboy25: 1:07am On Aug 22, 2013
flolancracker: undecidedundecidedundecided weren't you on my thread yesternight?
Haha, I know, I was just teasing you grin embarassed
You can try 'Freezing' smiley
Re: Fan Of Mangas ? Let's Join And Discuss Here! by flolancracker: 1:18am On Aug 22, 2013
Sanboy25:
Haha, I know, I was just teasing you grin embarassed [color=#770077]I know tongue
You can try 'Freezing' smiley
[/color]
thank you, know of any website I can get itt?
Re: Fan Of Mangas ? Let's Join And Discuss Here! by Sanboy25: 1:29am On Aug 22, 2013
flolancracker: thank you, know of any website I can get itt?
http://mangafox.me/manga/freezing/ wink
Re: Fan Of Mangas ? Let's Join And Discuss Here! by flolancracker: 1:32am On Aug 22, 2013
Sanboy25:
http://mangafox.me/manga/freezing/ wink
embarassed ...wish I could say more than a Thank you. embarassed
Re: Fan Of Mangas ? Let's Join And Discuss Here! by Sanboy25: 1:36am On Aug 22, 2013
flolancracker: embarassed ...wish I could say more than a Thank you. embarassed
grin
Re: Fan Of Mangas ? Let's Join And Discuss Here! by Vansnickers: 1:39am On Aug 22, 2013
Sanboy25:
Wow, it seems that Itachi is very popular amongst fan of Naruto... cheesy

He is the only Uchiha i respect. Madara, Sasuke, Tobi can go and jump off a Cliff.

Itachi is so bad@ss, he kicked Orochimaru's Butt with one move.
Re: Fan Of Mangas ? Let's Join And Discuss Here! by Sanboy25: 3:00am On Aug 22, 2013
Van snickers: He is the only Uchiha i respect. Madara, Sasuke, Tobi can go and jump off a Cliff.
grin grin grin
Re: Fan Of Mangas ? Let's Join And Discuss Here! by yfo: 7:46am On Aug 22, 2013
Feraz: Thanks... If wishes were granted, I'd have requested for the sharingan... cry

u badt gon...
hope mine isn't too shabby lipsrsealed

Re: Fan Of Mangas ? Let's Join And Discuss Here! by yfo: 8:05am On Aug 22, 2013
ibkaye: Drawings!

nice pics...looks like u drew them on police sealing tapes grin
anyhows, I shouldn't be one to talk as this one is not clear @ all(its officially gonna be four years this week)

Re: Fan Of Mangas ? Let's Join And Discuss Here! by Feraz(m): 8:41am On Aug 22, 2013
Van snickers:

He is the only Uchiha i respect. Madara, Sasuke, Tobi can go and jump off a Cliff.

What of Shisui and Kagami?

Who else here has watched Gosick?
Re: Fan Of Mangas ? Let's Join And Discuss Here! by Feraz(m): 8:42am On Aug 22, 2013
y-fo:

u badt gon...
it's cool

1 Like

Re: Fan Of Mangas ? Let's Join And Discuss Here! by Sanboy25: 9:23am On Aug 22, 2013
y-fo:

u badt gon...
You're good! cheesy Nice profile of Naruto that you draw there cheesy

1 Like

Re: Fan Of Mangas ? Let's Join And Discuss Here! by Sanboy25: 9:24am On Aug 22, 2013
y-fo:

nice pics...looks like u drew them on police sealing tapes grin
anyhows, I shouldn't be one to talk as this one is not clear @ all(its officially gonna be four years this week)
I don't recognize this character, who is it ? embarassed
Re: Fan Of Mangas ? Let's Join And Discuss Here! by Sanboy25: 9:25am On Aug 22, 2013
Feraz:
Who else here has watched Gosick?

Don't know about Gosick... undecided
Is it a 'old time' anime/manga ?
Re: Fan Of Mangas ? Let's Join And Discuss Here! by Feraz(m): 10:32am On Aug 22, 2013
Sanboy25:
Don't know about Gosick... undecided
Is it a 'old time' anime/manga ?
depending on your context of old...I don't know about the manga but the anime is just 24 episodes....
Re: Fan Of Mangas ? Let's Join And Discuss Here! by Sanboy25: 11:19am On Aug 22, 2013
Feraz: depending on your context of old...I don't know about the manga but the anime is just 24 episodes....
Hum...what 'genre' is it ? mecha, seinen, shounen,shoujo.... ?
Re: Fan Of Mangas ? Let's Join And Discuss Here! by yfo: 4:10pm On Aug 22, 2013
Sanboy25:
I don't recognize this character, who is it ? embarassed

don't tell me u haven't seen samurai x shocked

by d way, no one has mentioned samurai x n kenshin himurai d bataisai n manslayet...what's up with that undecided
Re: Fan Of Mangas ? Let's Join And Discuss Here! by Sanboy25: 4:41pm On Aug 22, 2013
y-fo:

don't tell me u haven't seen samurai x shocked

by d way, no one has mentioned samurai x n kenshin himurai d bataisai n manslayet...what's up with that undecided
grin Don't know any of them grin
Re: Fan Of Mangas ? Let's Join And Discuss Here! by ikekings(m): 5:51pm On Aug 22, 2013
Kishi is too slow wen it comes to the anime... That's the reason I'm tired of naruto...

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (18) (Reply)

Photos | Chimamanda's Americanah Featured In Orange Is The New Black / Six Lessons Of Life (fun) / Dotted Lines ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.