Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,128 members, 7,818,382 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:01 PM

Fan Of Mangas ? Let's Join And Discuss Here! - Literature (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Fan Of Mangas ? Let's Join And Discuss Here! (20967 Views)

Fifty Shades Of Grey Vs Clan Of The Cave Bear, Discuss / What Do Project Managers Discuss In A Meeting During An Oil Drilling Project? / Who Is A Fan Of Federick Forsyth? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fan Of Mangas ? Let's Join And Discuss Here! by Nobody: 12:05am On Aug 21, 2013
Sanboy25:
Hmmm.... I hope I'm not too nosy nut are you way older now ?
Hehe not nosy at all smiley I'm WAY WAY WAY older than 13 but not 'old'
Re: Fan Of Mangas ? Let's Join And Discuss Here! by Sanboy25: 12:07am On Aug 21, 2013
y-fo:

the story got me hooked n I started when the art was quite bad(when he was just a brat grin)
and minato/jiraiya are my favourites...minato's too cool abeg n jiraiya was playing even in front of a monster like pain*like a boss*
...bout u..your fav characters in naruto?
My fav are of course Naruto, I also like Hinata, Nagato.... that's it.
I hate Sakura, Sasuke... grin

1 Like

Re: Fan Of Mangas ? Let's Join And Discuss Here! by Nobody: 12:08am On Aug 21, 2013
Anyone like Gaara?
Re: Fan Of Mangas ? Let's Join And Discuss Here! by Sanboy25: 12:09am On Aug 21, 2013
ibkaye:
Hehe not nosy at all smiley I'm WAY WAY WAY older than 13 but not 'old'
grin Haha, OK then, good to see this passion amongst 'old but not so old people' grin
Re: Fan Of Mangas ? Let's Join And Discuss Here! by Sanboy25: 12:09am On Aug 21, 2013
ibkaye: Anyone like Gaara?
OMG, I forgot my baby boo embarassed He's one of my 'crushes' grin
Re: Fan Of Mangas ? Let's Join And Discuss Here! by Nobody: 12:09am On Aug 21, 2013
Sanboy25:
grin Haha, OK then, good to see this passion amongst 'old but not so old people' grin
Mind me asking you the same question? smiley
Re: Fan Of Mangas ? Let's Join And Discuss Here! by yfo: 12:09am On Aug 21, 2013
Sanboy25:
Hehe, I don't know, I don't remember the animes that I don't like.... grin
And you, why do you only like Naruto ? Have you tried Fairy Tale ? smiley

naruto's my fav n its what hooked me to animes in the first place..but after watching fairytle....wow!
I had to go download 1-175...and about to start reading the manga...its dope!
Re: Fan Of Mangas ? Let's Join And Discuss Here! by Sanboy25: 12:11am On Aug 21, 2013
y-fo:

naruto's my fav n its what hooked me to animes in the first place..but after watching fairytle....wow!
I had to go download 1-175...and about to start reading the manga...its dope!
Nice!! I like to hear that more and more people appreciate mangas.... grin
Re: Fan Of Mangas ? Let's Join And Discuss Here! by Nobody: 12:12am On Aug 21, 2013
Sanboy25:
OMG, I forgot my baby boo embarassed He's one of my 'crushes' grin
grin grin grin
Re: Fan Of Mangas ? Let's Join And Discuss Here! by Sanboy25: 12:13am On Aug 21, 2013
ibkaye:
Mind me asking you the same question? smiley
Well I'm in my prime time.... I'm.... well, take a guess, by the way I express myself here on this forum grin
Re: Fan Of Mangas ? Let's Join And Discuss Here! by Nobody: 12:13am On Aug 21, 2013
Sanboy25:
Well I'm in my prime time.... I'm.... well, take a guess, by the way I express myself here on this forum grin
Lol hmm, mid twenties? tongue
Re: Fan Of Mangas ? Let's Join And Discuss Here! by yfo: 12:14am On Aug 21, 2013
Sanboy25:
My fav are of course Naruto, I also like Hinata, Nagato.... that's it.
I hate Sakura, Sasuke... grin

a thousand likes for that!
Re: Fan Of Mangas ? Let's Join And Discuss Here! by Sanboy25: 12:15am On Aug 21, 2013
y-fo:

a thousand likes for that!
grin grin You hate them too ? grin grin
Re: Fan Of Mangas ? Let's Join And Discuss Here! by Sanboy25: 12:15am On Aug 21, 2013
ibkaye:
Lol hmm, mid twenties? tongue
No, 20. grin At least you didn't say 45, you was quite close grin
Re: Fan Of Mangas ? Let's Join And Discuss Here! by Nobody: 12:23am On Aug 21, 2013
Sanboy25:
No, 20. grin At least you didn't say 45, you was quite close grin
Oh, hehe close enough, 45? No not that old lol

Aww bless, I remember when I was 20 grin
Re: Fan Of Mangas ? Let's Join And Discuss Here! by Sanboy25: 12:25am On Aug 21, 2013
ibkaye:
Oh, hehe close enough, 45? No not that old lol
Aww bless, I remember when I was 20 grin
grin grin Hehe, you're saying that as if you're a grandma, i think that you're 26-27... grin
Re: Fan Of Mangas ? Let's Join And Discuss Here! by Nobody: 12:27am On Aug 21, 2013
Sanboy25:
grin grin Hehe, you're saying that as if you're a grandma, i think that you're 26-27... grin
Lool really? You aren't TOO far off, but not quite grin
Re: Fan Of Mangas ? Let's Join And Discuss Here! by Sanboy25: 12:28am On Aug 21, 2013
ibkaye:
Lool really? You aren't TOO far off, but not quite grin
Hum ok you're 24 then, it's my last word grin grin
Re: Fan Of Mangas ? Let's Join And Discuss Here! by Nobody: 12:28am On Aug 21, 2013
Sanboy25:
Hum ok you're 24 then, it's my last word grin grin
Close enough grin
Re: Fan Of Mangas ? Let's Join And Discuss Here! by Sanboy25: 12:29am On Aug 21, 2013
ibkaye:
Close enough grin
Anyway, are you interested by the Japanese culture in general ? smiley
Re: Fan Of Mangas ? Let's Join And Discuss Here! by Nobody: 12:30am On Aug 21, 2013
Sanboy25:
Anyway, are you interested by the Japanese culture in general ? smiley
Yup, would love to go there someday, Japan or China, Japan preferably, you?
Re: Fan Of Mangas ? Let's Join And Discuss Here! by Sanboy25: 12:32am On Aug 21, 2013
ibkaye:
Yup, would love to go there someday, Japan or China, Japan preferably, you?
Well I wouldn't really like to go there in particular, I have other destinations in mind.... as for China it's a NO -NO grin
Re: Fan Of Mangas ? Let's Join And Discuss Here! by Sanboy25: 12:33am On Aug 21, 2013
What do you like the most in their culture ? smiley food, traditions,... ?
Re: Fan Of Mangas ? Let's Join And Discuss Here! by yfo: 12:33am On Aug 21, 2013
Sanboy25:
grin grin You hate them too ? grin grin

wella...I actually wish I had an e-eraser to wipe off sakuras character...

team naruhina all d way wink
Re: Fan Of Mangas ? Let's Join And Discuss Here! by Sanboy25: 12:35am On Aug 21, 2013
y-fo:

wella...I actually wish I had an e-eraser to wipe off sakuras character...

team naruhina all d way wink
Hhaha, me too, I so wish that she dies in the big war grin grin
Re: Fan Of Mangas ? Let's Join And Discuss Here! by Nobody: 12:36am On Aug 21, 2013
Sanboy25: What do you like the most in their culture ? smiley food, traditions,... ?
Food (don't get me started on sushi), fashion, music, sense of design and tech (video games etc) you?
Re: Fan Of Mangas ? Let's Join And Discuss Here! by Sanboy25: 12:38am On Aug 21, 2013
ibkaye:
Food (don't get me started on sushi), fashion, music, sense of design and tech (video games etc) you?
Yeah me too I like sushi and makis grin and their video games also grin
Don't like their sense of fashion though especially those of the Garajuku girls... too bright and colorful
Re: Fan Of Mangas ? Let's Join And Discuss Here! by Nobody: 12:41am On Aug 21, 2013
Sanboy25:
Yeah me too I like sushi and makis grin and their video games also grin
Don't like their sense of fashion though especially those of the Garajuku girls... too bright and colorful
In terms of fashion I don't mean the 'fads', I mean how the general public put themselves together, simple and chic smiley

As for the Garajuku... lipsrsealed lol
Re: Fan Of Mangas ? Let's Join And Discuss Here! by Sanboy25: 12:44am On Aug 21, 2013
ibkaye:
In terms of fashion I don't mean the 'fads', I mean how the general public put themselves together, simple and chic smiley

As for the Garajuku... lipsrsealed lol
Ah haha ok grin yeah their unity is something to look up to smiley
Re: Fan Of Mangas ? Let's Join And Discuss Here! by Sanboy25: 12:45am On Aug 21, 2013
Ibkaye, you seems very interested on this subjet, how comes you didn't create this topic before ? you have plenty post 10k+
Re: Fan Of Mangas ? Let's Join And Discuss Here! by Sanboy25: 12:51am On Aug 21, 2013
Gone to bed then, see you tomorrow guys. cheesy
Re: Fan Of Mangas ? Let's Join And Discuss Here! by Nobody: 1:22am On Aug 21, 2013
Sanboy25:
Ah haha ok grin yeah their unity is something to look up to smiley
Definitely smiley

Sanboy25: Ibkaye, you seems very interested on this subjet, how comes you didn't create this topic before ? you have plenty post 10k+
Lol I've posted my interest here and there smiley

Sanboy25: Gone to bed then, see you tomorrow guys. cheesy
Night dear x

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Photos | Chimamanda's Americanah Featured In Orange Is The New Black / Six Lessons Of Life (fun) / Dotted Lines ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.