Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:55 AM

Job opportunities 4 Medical Laboratory Scientists in nigeria - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Job opportunities 4 Medical Laboratory Scientists in nigeria (17865 Views)

Engineers: Improving Engineering (today's Government) with job opportunities / Medical Laboratory Scientists(internship) / Medical Laboratory Scientists Forum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Job opportunities 4 Medical Laboratory Scientists in nigeria by Nobody: 9:55pm On Sep 14, 2013
marvelling:

haha! cheesy go and read your books son! Stop coming online to post RUBBISH! Its unfortunate that you are too Stu.pid to accept advice even after asking for it.

u my frnd.. U r nothing but a antagonistic troll
Re: Job opportunities 4 Medical Laboratory Scientists in nigeria by Nobody: 10:02pm On Sep 14, 2013
marvelling: @slyvalord you called me a nairaland addict. I just took a second look at your profile. You actually spend more time on nairaland than I do. I just pity you. The nasty attitude you displayed shows you won't really go far.
lol.. R u GOD? Only GOD can decide what i will be and his will 4 me is that i should progress and prosper.. and progress and prosper i shall IN JESUS NAME AMEN.. I advise u to tuck ur advice in ur pockets cos i didn't ask 4 it

1 Like

Re: Job opportunities 4 Medical Laboratory Scientists in nigeria by marvelling(m): 4:56am On Sep 15, 2013
Hahahahaha!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy @slyvalord in your desperate attempt to protray me in bad light you have shown that you are a big Fo0l!!! You not only modified the title of the thread but you deleted the initial post you made. M.U.M.U you forgot that i and other individuals already quoted you. You have fish brain cheesy smh for you BIG SHAME!!!
Re: Job opportunities 4 Medical Laboratory Scientists in nigeria by Nobody: 11:44am On Sep 15, 2013
smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley grin grin grin grin grin sylvalord 2 vs 4 marvelling shocked shocked 75mins grin grin grin
Re: Job opportunities 4 Medical Laboratory Scientists in nigeria by marvelling(m): 12:01pm On Sep 15, 2013
Emzybrown: smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley grin grin grin grin grin sylvalord 2 vs 4 marvelling shocked shocked 75mins grin grin grin

Lol cheesy grin
Re: Job opportunities 4 Medical Laboratory Scientists in nigeria by Nobody: 2:47pm On Sep 15, 2013
marvelling: Hahahahaha!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy @slyvalord in your desperate attempt to protray me in bad light you have shown that you are a big Fo0l!!! You not only modified the title of the thread but you deleted the initial post you made. M.U.M.U you forgot that i and other individuals already quoted you. You have fish brain cheesy smh for you BIG SHAME!!!
owk sire i admit i was wrong.. 2day is sunday and i wish to keep it holy.. I'm sowie 4 insulting u.. Am i 4given?

And BTW I'M NOT TRYING TO PORTRAY U IN BAD LIGHT
Re: Job opportunities 4 Medical Laboratory Scientists in nigeria by marvelling(m): 5:26pm On Sep 15, 2013
sylvalord:
owk sire i admit i was wrong.. 2day is sunday and i wish to keep it holy.. I'm sowie 4 insulting u.. Am i 4given?

And BTW I'M NOT TRYING TO PORTRAY U IN BAD LIGHT

Ok, ok! Apology accepted. Read your books o! Medical laboratory science is not moi moi.
Re: Job opportunities 4 Medical Laboratory Scientists in nigeria by Nobody: 5:46pm On Sep 15, 2013
[size=20pt]THREAD CLOSED---DISPUTE SOLVED[/size] cool cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Job opportunities 4 Medical Laboratory Scientists in nigeria by Nobody: 10:28pm On Sep 15, 2013
marvelling:

Ok, ok! Apology accepted. Read your books o! Medical laboratory science is not moi moi.
thankx sire.. I would definitely read my books cheesy
Re: Job opportunities 4 Medical Laboratory Scientists in nigeria by MRSPEAKER1(m): 2:55am On Jul 06, 2014
MAKE MONEY BY SIMPLY DRIVING YOUR CAR
ADVERTISER WANTED FOR SAMSUNG MOBILE
EARN NO LESS THAN $200 WEEKLY TO ADVERTISE ON YOUR CAR.

It is Very Easy and Simple
No Application fees required

How it works Here's the basic premises of the "Paid to drive" concept; SAMSUNG MOBILE seeks individuals; Regular

citizens, not professional drivers, to go about their normal routine as they usually do, only with a big advert for

"SAMSUNG MOBILE" wrapped on thier cars. The ads are typically vinyl decals, also known as "Auto Wraps," that almost

seem to be painted on the vehicle, and which will cover any portion of your car's exterior surface.

What does the company get out of this type of ad strategy? Lots of exposure and awareness. The auto wraps tend to

be colorful and eye-catching and attract lots of attention. Plus, it's a form of advertising with a captive

audience, meaning people who are stuck in traffic and can't avoid seeing the wrapped car alongside them. This

program will last for 3 months and the minimum period you can participate is 1 month.

You will be compensated with a $200/week (Two hundred dollars per Week) i.e 32,000naira/weekly, which is

essentially a "Rental" payment for letting SAMSUNG MOBILE use the space. SAMSUNG MOBILE NIG., shall provide experts

that would handle the advert placing on your car.

Interested persons should please contact samsung_ads@yahoo.com

The following information below will be needed
Full Name:
Make of car/ year:
Address:
city:
State:
Phone Number(s) mobile/home:
Two recent photographs of the proposed car:
Re: Job opportunities 4 Medical Laboratory Scientists in nigeria by oyatz(m): 1:11pm On Apr 05, 2016
GentleMimi:

abeg d'nt mind him.I'm a medical lab scientist,specializing in chemical pathology.Guys like this bobo just dey disgrace my profession.Wld a pharmacist ever ask u where he wld work afta grdtn!..& by d way i've neva heard of Uniben offering Med lab Sc as a course so i really d'nt trust dis guy!
Med Lab scientist in Chemical Pathology is NOT the same as a Chemical PATHOLOGIST.
Re: Job opportunities 4 Medical Laboratory Scientists in nigeria by egartmaxwell: 8:00am On Oct 09, 2017
what is difference between medical laboratory and biomedical technology? is biomedical technology relevant in medical society in Nigeria?
Re: Job opportunities 4 Medical Laboratory Scientists in nigeria by eddy60: 11:49am On Feb 01, 2018
GentleMimi:

abeg d'nt mind him.I'm a medical lab scientist,specializing in chemical pathology.Guys like this bobo just dey disgrace my profession.Wld a pharmacist ever ask u where he wld work afta grdtn!..& by d way i've neva heard of Uniben offering Med lab Sc as a course so i really d'nt trust dis guy!
dae offered it last year.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Careers In Agriculture Nigerian Youths Can Explore / 5 Tips To Avoid SACK In This Economic Period. / 5 Signs Your Boss Is Taking Advantage Of You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.