Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,292 members, 7,839,437 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:12 PM

Studying Abroad: China Or Canada? - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Studying Abroad: China Or Canada? (3510 Views)

Poll: Where should he study?

China: 9% (3 votes)
Canada: 90% (29 votes)
This poll has ended

With An HND Degree, Where In The USA Or Canada Can One Study Msc Accounting/mba? / Why Do Pple Think That Studying Abroad Is Easier / General Question On Graduate Studies In Us, Uk Or Canada (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Studying Abroad: China Or Canada? by Badman888(m): 10:09pm On Jun 04, 2006
i know i saw it on the news Hong Kong is a nice place been there but to school, i don't advise it for you but its places like Toronto, vancouver they would attack sorry Josy what do they want in halifax
Re: Studying Abroad: China Or Canada? by JosBoy4Lif(m): 10:41pm On Jun 04, 2006
LoL, that place has the high Ratio of Whites Abi? lol
If they bomb Toronto, its like Bombing little pieces of the whole world, if they bombed and unsuspecting place like Halifax or Calgary
The impact would be greater, It would infact ripple Canada more but ya ur right, I should stay out of crowded places coya?

Yooo where you from Badman,,,Someone told me they knew i nigerian studying In Halifax,
Re: Studying Abroad: China Or Canada? by Badman888(m): 10:42pm On Jun 04, 2006
am Nigerian warri to be precise, but they are alot of nigerians and black here, with their black ghetto comunity
Re: Studying Abroad: China Or Canada? by JosBoy4Lif(m): 10:43pm On Jun 04, 2006
lol foreeal, i thought it was pack up wid newfies hehe, Halifac is in Nova Scotia Right, I hope i get that right,
Re: Studying Abroad: China Or Canada? by Badman888(m): 10:45pm On Jun 04, 2006
yea Nova scotia but the place is dry sha want to go back to ON, ASAP even tough the whole canada is dry
Re: Studying Abroad: China Or Canada? by gentleaura(m): 6:15pm On Jun 10, 2006
LOL, I sure cant believe I get to read this! China or Canada? for education ?? duh:::

Take my case for instance, mumsie was skeptical about letting me go to Canada since I really dont knw anyone and she really cant vouch for the quality of education, - prefers US that is . She travelled to China and S.Korea , got talking with her business associates and told them her last son just got admission into a Canadian University to study Comp. Sci. they all got up and started shaking her hands and congratulating her, telling her how good the country is and how lucky she was., how they try to get their kids into the country to study as well, Long story short, it was a good story on her part, huge business deals cut thru cos her kid is going to Canada. Same scenario happened when she was in Europe - Austria and Switzerland to be precise.

On that, I wouldnt even think twice about such a question o, Quality of education precedes any future business deals.
Re: Studying Abroad: China Or Canada? by EdehOnos(m): 2:13am On Jun 13, 2006
studying in Canada is for sure a better option.It is more Dev. and is in a better location-I mean close to the US- You therefore have varieties

(1) (2) (Reply)

QOD: What Is The White Part Of An Egg Called / Boarding Schools Should Be Banned / Interlink Polytechnic,ijebu-jesa,osun State.2015/2016 POST UTME FORM.O7O39293182

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.