Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,512 members, 7,826,936 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

Satan Ministry: Special Recognition For Obadiah777. - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Satan Ministry: Special Recognition For Obadiah777. (6704 Views)

Satan Ministry: How To Curse Your Enemies. / Church Of Satan Now Opened For All Willing To Join And May The Devil Give You Joy. / Who Really Rules The World, Jehovah God or Satan?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Satan Ministry: Special Recognition For Obadiah777. by Nobody: 3:19pm On Aug 16, 2013

YOU ARE JUST
A TROLL SEEKING ATTENTION.
UNTIL YOU ESTABLISH YOUR POSITION, I AM DONE WITH
YOU
Running away? Dont pls, you are also running away from the other thread. And your posts are now sounds like am irritating you... In fact, no smileys... Hmhmmm
Re: Satan Ministry: Special Recognition For Obadiah777. by Nobody: 3:21pm On Aug 16, 2013
obadiah777: AND DID YOU SEE WHAT HE THANKED ME FOR ? OR ARE YOU JUST TRYING TO BE SMART ? HE HIGHLIGHTED WHAT HE THANKED ME FOR WHICH IS THIS VERSE IN THE BIBLE >>> REVELATION 22 VS 16 I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star. <<< THIS IS WHY HE THANKED ME. NOW MORNING STAR MEANS LUCIFER IF YOU READ ANY KIND OF GREEK. SO YOU CAN JUMP ON THE BANDWAGON OF SCOFFERS OR YOU CAN GET ENLIGHTENED. THE CHOICE IS YOURS SIRE. FREE WORLD. MY POSTS ARE VOLUNTARY. NO ONE IS FORCED TO READ THEM IF YOU THINK I AM PREACHING THE WRONG DOCTRINE wink
I just told you, to examine it yourself. The title"morning star" and "bright and morning star" looks similar to you ?
Re: Satan Ministry: Special Recognition For Obadiah777. by Nobody: 3:23pm On Aug 16, 2013
idnoble135:
Running away? Dont pls, you are also running away from the other thread. And your posts are now sounds like am irritating you... In fact, no smileys... Hmhmmm
ESTABLISH YOUR POSITION OR FOREVER HOLD YOUR PEACE. WHY IS THAT SO HARD TO UNDERSTAND ? SEE I CAN HAVE DEBATES WITH GOSHEN FROSBEL SHDEMIDEMI ETC ETC BECAUSE I HAVE SEEN THEIR WORK AND I KNOW THEIR POSITIONS. BUT YOU JUST APPEAR OUT OF THE BLUE MAKING ALL THESE STATEMENTS. WHATS YOUR POSITION AND LETS HAVE A PLATFORM TO START OUR DEBATE. UNTIL THEN YOU ARE JUST AN EMPTY BARREL TO ME SIRE
Re: Satan Ministry: Special Recognition For Obadiah777. by Nobody: 3:29pm On Aug 16, 2013
obadiah777: ESTABLISH YOUR POSITION OR FOREVER HOLD YOUR PEACE. WHY IS THAT SO HARD TO UNDERSTAND ? SEE I CAN HAVE DEBATES WITH GOSHEN FROSBEL SHDEMIDEMI ETC ETC BECAUSE I HAVE SEEN THEIR WORK AND I KNOW THEIR POSITIONS. BUT YOU JUST APPEAR OUT OF THE BLUE MAKING ALL THESE STATEMENTS. WHATS YOUR POSITION AND LETS HAVE A PLATFORM TO START OUR DEBATE. UNTIL THEN YOU ARE JUST AN EMPTY BARREL TO ME SIRE
same with Jesus. They never knew where he came from. They thought he was born in Galilee. And you cant tie my mouth.
As a tip since you are curious, i am a disciple of the new testament teachings. But in detail, you cant pressure me to saying what i dont want to.
Re: Satan Ministry: Special Recognition For Obadiah777. by MrPresident1: 3:32pm On Aug 16, 2013
idnoble135:
I just told you, to examine it yourself. The title"morning star" and "bright and morning star" looks similar to you ?
pray tell what is the difference sir? U want to start splitting hairs or straining on a gnat?

2 Likes

Re: Satan Ministry: Special Recognition For Obadiah777. by Nobody: 3:35pm On Aug 16, 2013
idnoble135:
same with Jesus. They never knew where he came from. They thought he was born in Galilee. And you cant tie my mouth.
As a tip since you are curious, i am a disciple of the new testament teachings. But in detail, you cant pressure me to saying what i dont want to.
A DISCIPLE OF THE NEW TESTAMENT TEACHINGS ? YEAH YOU ARE DEFINITELY A SATANIST YOURSELF. SCRIPTURE SAYS >>>> HEBREWS 10 VS 7 Then said I, Lo, I come (in the volume of the book it is written of me,) to do thy will, O God. <<< THE VOLUME OF THE WHOLE BOOK BOTH OLD AND NEW TESTAMENT NOT JUST NEW TESTAMENT. NOW I SEE WHY YOU ARE A REPROBATE. SMDH. SEE HOW I USED YOUR PLATFORM TO EXPOSE WHO YOU REALLY ARE ? THATS WHY I WANTED TO KNOW YOUR POSITION. NOW I SEE YOU ARE A DEMON grin grin grin
Re: Satan Ministry: Special Recognition For Obadiah777. by Nobody: 3:36pm On Aug 16, 2013
Mr President: pray tell what is the difference sir? U want to start splitting hairs or straining on a gnat?
grin grin DONT MIND THAT DEMON SIRE. HE IS A 'NEW TESTAMENT' PROPHET' grin grin grin grin grin grin grin . HE ONLY BELIEVES IN HALF OF THE BIBLE. WHAT A DEMON LOL

1 Like

Re: Satan Ministry: Special Recognition For Obadiah777. by Nobody: 3:39pm On Aug 16, 2013
Mr President: pray tell what is the difference sir? U want to start splitting hairs or straining on a gnat?
Sorry, but i had no discussion with you.
Re: Satan Ministry: Special Recognition For Obadiah777. by Nobody: 3:40pm On Aug 16, 2013
idnoble135:
WELL YOU DO NOW YOU DEMON grin grin grin
Re: Satan Ministry: Special Recognition For Obadiah777. by Nobody: 3:42pm On Aug 16, 2013
LMAO. THIS BROTHER GOT JOKES. I AM LAUGHING SO HARD. HE ONLY BELIEVES IN HALF OF THE BIBLE shocked grin grin grin WHAT A REPROBATE
Re: Satan Ministry: Special Recognition For Obadiah777. by MrPresident1: 3:43pm On Aug 16, 2013
idnoble135:
But I understand this is a public forum, Honoured Sir?
Re: Satan Ministry: Special Recognition For Obadiah777. by Nobody: 3:44pm On Aug 16, 2013
obadiah777: A DISCIPLE OF THE NEW TESTAMENT TEACHINGS ? YEAH YOU ARE DEFINITELY A SATANIST YOURSELF. SCRIPTURE SAYS >>>> HEBREWS 10 VS 7 Then said I, Lo, I come (in the volume of the book it is written of me,) to do thy will, O God. <<< THE VOLUME OF THE WHOLE BOOK BOTH OLD AND NEW TESTAMENT NOT JUST NEW TESTAMENT. NOW I SEE WHY YOU ARE A REPROBATE. SMDH. SEE HOW I USED YOUR PLATFORM TO EXPOSE WHO YOU REALLY ARE ? THATS WHY I WANTED TO KNOW YOUR POSITION. NOW I SEE YOU ARE A DEMON grin grin grin
Hahahaha... Did i say the old testament was unimportant? No!And i said so because the some of the things in the old testament are no longer relevant because the new testament covers the issue they were trying to solve.
I might not agree with all what Goshen said, but i do believe in grace.
So, say all you can. The old and testament are both important. "ALL scripture are given by inspiration... " 2 Tim 3:16
Dont put words in my mouth or try to assume what i never uttered just to score cheap points.

1 Like

Re: Satan Ministry: Special Recognition For Obadiah777. by Nobody: 3:46pm On Aug 16, 2013
Alfa B... I see you. Obadiah is confused, you might as well make the point of the thread clear by praising him again. He sure needs it. grin
Re: Satan Ministry: Special Recognition For Obadiah777. by Nobody: 3:48pm On Aug 16, 2013
obadiah777: WELL YOU DO NOW YOU DEMON grin grin grin
I a demon? I see truly see Christ in you and in your speech. Smh
Besides, why should i be bothered? When even my saviour was called the prince of demons? Am not moved!
Re: Satan Ministry: Special Recognition For Obadiah777. by Nobody: 3:49pm On Aug 16, 2013
Mr President: But I understand this is a public forum, Honoured Sir?
Very well sir, thats why you can talk and not expect any reply from me. I dont have any discussion with you(yet).
Re: Satan Ministry: Special Recognition For Obadiah777. by Nobody: 3:51pm On Aug 16, 2013
idnoble135:
Hahahaha... Did i say the old testament was unimportant? No!And i said so because the some of the things in the old testament are no longer relevant because the new testament covers the issue they were trying to solve.
I might not agree with all what Goshen said, but i do believe in grace.
So, say all you can. The old and testament are both important. "ALL scripture are given by inspiration... " 2 Tim 3:16
Dont put words in my mouth or try to assume what i never uttered just to score cheap points.
YOU BELIEVE IN GRACE ? LMAO. YEAH YOU ARE LOST. DOOMED FOR DESTRUCTION. THE LAWS STILL EXIST AND ARE IN EFFECT YOU LAWLESS REPROBATE
Re: Satan Ministry: Special Recognition For Obadiah777. by Nobody: 3:52pm On Aug 16, 2013
Mr President: But I understand this is a public forum, Honoured Sir?
INDEED SIRE LOL grin
Re: Satan Ministry: Special Recognition For Obadiah777. by MrPresident1: 3:53pm On Aug 16, 2013
idnoble135:
Very well sir, thats why you can talk and not expect any reply from me. I dont have any discussion with you(yet).
But I have asked a question even if for the sake of those who will review this thread when we are no longer here.

1 Like

Re: Satan Ministry: Special Recognition For Obadiah777. by Nobody: 3:54pm On Aug 16, 2013
idnoble135:
I a demon? I see truly see Christ in you and in your speech. Smh
Besides, why should i be bothered? When even my saviour was called the prince of demons? Am not moved!
DEMON JUST MEANS SOMEONE FILLED WITH WRONG DOCTRINES AND PHILOSOPHIES. SEE YOU NEED TO GO INTO THE ETYMOLOGY OF WORDS. cheesy MR GRACE

2 Likes

Re: Satan Ministry: Special Recognition For Obadiah777. by Nobody: 3:54pm On Aug 16, 2013
obadiah777: YOU BELIEVE IN GRACE ? LMAO. YEAH YOU ARE LOST. DOOMED FOR DESTRUCTION. THE LAWS STILL EXIST AND ARE IN EFFECT YOU LAWLESS REPROBATE
LWTMB... grin grin grin
Re: Satan Ministry: Special Recognition For Obadiah777. by Nobody: 3:56pm On Aug 16, 2013
idnoble135:
LWTMB... grin grin grin
2 JOHN 1 VS 6 And this is love, that we walk after his commandments. This is the commandment, That, as ye have heard from the beginning, ye should walk in it. YOU DAYUM REPROBATE. THATS NEW TESTAMENT TOO. SEEING AS YOU ONLY BELIEVE IN THE NEW TESTAMENT. IS THAT CLEAR ENOUGH FOR YOU ?

1 Like

Re: Satan Ministry: Special Recognition For Obadiah777. by Nobody: 3:57pm On Aug 16, 2013
Mr President: But I have asked a question even if for the sake of those who will review this thread when we are no longer here.
A good reason... But do not worry, i understand your intent more than you. FYI, if you really wants to know, you'd do well to consult your bible and use the chain references. cheesy
Re: Satan Ministry: Special Recognition For Obadiah777. by Nobody: 3:58pm On Aug 16, 2013
obadiah777: DEMON JUST MEANS SOMEONE FILLED WITH WRONG DOCTRINES AND PHILOSOPHIES. SEE YOU NEED TO GO INTO THE ETYMOLOGY OF WORDS. cheesy MR GRACE
Did you say those from a spiritual scriptural view?
Re: Satan Ministry: Special Recognition For Obadiah777. by Nobody: 3:59pm On Aug 16, 2013
idnoble135:
A good reason... But do not worry, i understand your intent more than you. FYI, if you really wants to know, you'd do well to consult your bible and use the chain references. cheesy
MORE VERSES FOR YOU MR GRACE >>> 1 JOHN 2 VS 7 Brethren, I write no new commandment unto you, but an old commandment which ye had from the beginning. The old commandment is the word which ye have heard from the beginning. <<< NEW TESTAMENT
Re: Satan Ministry: Special Recognition For Obadiah777. by AlfaB: 3:59pm On Aug 16, 2013
idnoble135: Alfa B... I see you. Obadiah is confused, you might as well make the point of the thread clear by praising him again. He sure needs it. grin

He is doing a good job at it himself. He doesn't need me.
Re: Satan Ministry: Special Recognition For Obadiah777. by Nobody: 4:01pm On Aug 16, 2013
idnoble135:
Did you say those from a spiritual scriptural view?
DAYUM DEMON, MR GRACE, I GOT MORE VERSES FOR YOU REPROBATE JOHN 14 VS 15 If you love me, keep my commandments. <<< NEW TESTAMENT, SEEING AS YOU ONLY BELIEVE IN ONE HALF OF THE BIBLE

1 Like

Re: Satan Ministry: Special Recognition For Obadiah777. by Nobody: 4:01pm On Aug 16, 2013
obadiah777: 2 JOHN 1 VS 6 And this is love, that we walk after his commandments. This is the commandment, That, as ye have heard from the beginning, ye should walk in it. YOU DAYUM REPROBATE. THATS NEW TESTAMENT TOO. SEEING AS YOU ONLY BELIEVE IN THE NEW TESTAMENT. IS THAT CLEAR ENOUGH FOR YOU ?
Dont quote half scriptures for me. What was the commandment that was talked about there? The answer is in verse 5. " And now I ask you, dear lady—not
as though I were
writing you a new
commandment, but
the one we have had
from the beginning —THAT WE LOVE ONE
ANOTHER". Stop twisting scriptures to make you points.
Re: Satan Ministry: Special Recognition For Obadiah777. by Nobody: 4:02pm On Aug 16, 2013
Alfa-B:

He is doing a good job at it himself. He doesn't need me.
LWKMD.... LORD, imagine the mockery? Smh for some one.
Re: Satan Ministry: Special Recognition For Obadiah777. by Nobody: 4:05pm On Aug 16, 2013
obadiah777: DAYUM DEMON, MR GRACE, I GOT MORE VERSES FOR YOU REPROBATE JOHN 14 VS 15 If you love me, keep my commandments. <<< NEW TESTAMENT, SEEING AS YOU ONLY BELIEVE IN ONE HALF OF THE BIBLE
What is the commandment? This is it you:
"A new command I give you: Love one another. As I
have loved you, so you must
love one another."
John 13:34
Re: Satan Ministry: Special Recognition For Obadiah777. by Nobody: 4:05pm On Aug 16, 2013
idnoble135:
Dont quote half scriptures for me. What was the commandment that was talked about there? The answer is in verse 5. " And now I ask you, dear lady—not
as though I were
writing you a new
commandment, but
the one we have had
from the beginning —THAT WE LOVE ONE
ANOTHER". Stop twisting scriptures to make you points.
OH I SEE YOU WANT MORE VERSES HUH ? 1 JOHN 3 VS 4 Whosoever commits sin transgresses also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law. <<< NEW TESTAMENT MR GRACE. wink
Re: Satan Ministry: Special Recognition For Obadiah777. by MostHigh: 4:05pm On Aug 16, 2013
idnoble135:
Scripture says prove and not argue bro cheesy You need me to talk on your heresies? Dont worry, the day draw nigh.
But do not forget i just showed you the wrong conclusion you drew up on reincarnation from Heb 9:27. Dont worry... The day we shall sit on all of those junk cometh soon cheesy

Ign0remuz grin

Oya now prove ya case or forever remail silent

Attention Seeker smiley
Re: Satan Ministry: Special Recognition For Obadiah777. by Nobody: 4:06pm On Aug 16, 2013
Obadiah, stop twisting scriptures... It will take you no where.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

I Slept With My Neighbour's Wife. Has God Forgiven Me? / Why Are There So Many Inconsistencies Between Mathew And Luke? / Let US Make Man In OUR Own Image

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.