Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,443 members, 7,954,750 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:30 AM

Satan Ministry: Special Recognition For Obadiah777. - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Satan Ministry: Special Recognition For Obadiah777. (6872 Views)

Satan Ministry: How To Curse Your Enemies. / Church Of Satan Now Opened For All Willing To Join And May The Devil Give You Joy. / Who Really Rules The World, Jehovah God or Satan?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Satan Ministry: Special Recognition For Obadiah777. by MostHigh: 4:06pm On Aug 16, 2013
obadiah777: WHAT TRUTH THOUGH ? YOU HAVE NOT PRESENTED ANY POSITION SINCE I MET YOU ON THIS FORUM. WHAT TRUTH ARE YOU STANDING FOR ? ESTABLISH YOUR POSITION. SCRIPTURE DO SAY ANY LUKEWARM PERSON SHALL BE SPEWED OUT. WHAT IS YOUR POSITION ? WHAT IS YOUR TRUTH ? SITTING ON THE FENCE WOULD NOT GET YOU INTO THE KINGDOM. LETS KNOW WHAT YOUR TRUTH IS SIRE

The man has no position

The man is a hybrid

The most high God do detest hybrids totally smiley

2 Likes

Re: Satan Ministry: Special Recognition For Obadiah777. by Nobody: 4:07pm On Aug 16, 2013
MostHigh:

Ign0remuz grin

Oya now prove ya case or forever remail silent

Attention Seeker smiley
HE GONE GET ALL THE ATTENTION HE NEED TODAY. I CAN TELL YOU THAT. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Satan Ministry: Special Recognition For Obadiah777. by MostHigh: 4:08pm On Aug 16, 2013
obadiah777: JUST WHAT I THOUGHT. EMPTY BARREL

Yep

The man is looking for ratings.

This here is no dog pound mister smiley

1 Like

Re: Satan Ministry: Special Recognition For Obadiah777. by Nobody: 4:08pm On Aug 16, 2013
obadiah777: OH I SEE YOU WANT MORE VERSES HUH ? 1 JOHN 3 VS 4 Whosoever commits sin transgresses also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law. <<< NEW TESTAMENT MR GRACE. wink
What did Scripture then mean by this?
" For the law was given through
Moses; grace and
truth came through
Jesus Christ.".John 1:17
Re: Satan Ministry: Special Recognition For Obadiah777. by Nobody: 4:09pm On Aug 16, 2013
MostHigh:

Ign0remuz grin

Oya now prove ya case or forever remail silent

Attention Seeker smiley
Obadiah i can see your companion is here. Lol... Talk on... I have no discussion with you.
Re: Satan Ministry: Special Recognition For Obadiah777. by Nobody: 4:10pm On Aug 16, 2013
MostHigh:

Yep

The man is looking for ratings.

This here is no dog pound mister smiley
YEAH HE IS JUST ANOTHER GOSHEN CLONE. I ONLY BELIEVE IN GRACE AND THE NEW TESTAMENT. JUST LAWLESS grin grin grin
Re: Satan Ministry: Special Recognition For Obadiah777. by MostHigh: 4:10pm On Aug 16, 2013
idnoble135:
astonishing bro. Right before time, i knew his teachings were not scriptural. Am suprised by the satanist who opened the thread to thank him.

Mumu talk smiley
Re: Satan Ministry: Special Recognition For Obadiah777. by MostHigh: 4:11pm On Aug 16, 2013
obadiah777: THE ENEMY ACKNOWLEDGING ME IS A GOOD SIGN. IF THE ENEMY DOES NOT ACKNOWLEDGE YOU, IT IS BECAUSE HE KNOWS YOU BELONG TO HIS CAMP AND HE HAS POWER OVER YOU. PEOPLE ONLY ACKNOWLEDGE THOSE WHO ARE STRONGER THAN THEM wink

Well dayummm smiley

sounds like we have an proper attention seeker in the house

Grow up mr noble smiley

1 Like

Re: Satan Ministry: Special Recognition For Obadiah777. by Nobody: 4:12pm On Aug 16, 2013
idnoble135:
Obadiah i can see your companion is here. Lol... Talk on... I have no discussion with you.
GO AND DO SOME MORE STUDIES SIRE. YOU ARE AN EMPTY BARRELL AND YOU SURE ENOUGH ARE TYPICALLY MAKING THE MOST NOISE cheesy DAYUM REPROBATE

1 Like

Re: Satan Ministry: Special Recognition For Obadiah777. by Nobody: 4:12pm On Aug 16, 2013
obadiah777: YEAH HE IS JUST ANOTHER GOSHEN CLONE. I ONLY BELIEVE IN GRACE AND THE NEW TESTAMENT. JUST LAWLESS grin grin grin
Did i say only? Go through the posts... If you have nothing to say, then we call it a quit.. Or better still bring up points and not these things you type here.
MostHigh:

Mumu talk smiley
ignoring mode activated.
Re: Satan Ministry: Special Recognition For Obadiah777. by JesusisLord85: 4:13pm On Aug 16, 2013
idnoble135:
What did Scripture then mean by this?
" For the law was given through
Moses; grace and
truth came through
Jesus Christ.".John 1:17

lol I can see the lawless are ebing cloned. Hell is big sha.

Now, your verse is funny, because you obviously intending to use it to say something like 'the law came from Moses, and by contrast, grace and truth came through Christ.
Is it not Yahweh that gave the law, via his servant Moses? Are you suggesting the law is opposite of grace and truth? Blasphemer. Go away and think about your own understanding of the passage, and stop quoting with no context or background. chei

1 Like

Re: Satan Ministry: Special Recognition For Obadiah777. by Nobody: 4:13pm On Aug 16, 2013
MostHigh:

Well dayummm smiley

Grow up mr noble smiley
HE GONE GET ALL THE ATTENTION HE IS SEEKING TODAY SIRE. HE WANT ATTENTION ? HE WILL GET IT. MAYBE WE CAN IMPART SOME SENSE INTO HIS LAWLESS, I ONLY BELIEVE IN THE NEW TESTAMENT, I AM ON GRACE, HEAD grin JUST LAWLESS SIRE
Re: Satan Ministry: Special Recognition For Obadiah777. by Nobody: 4:14pm On Aug 16, 2013
MostHigh:

Well dayummm smiley

Grow up mr noble smiley
If i were an attention seeker, you will find me on all thread seeking attention.
I guess you are dealt with. You abandoned the other thread with no point to say. You can abandon this also.
Re: Satan Ministry: Special Recognition For Obadiah777. by Nobody: 4:15pm On Aug 16, 2013
JesusisLord85:

Now, your verse is funny, because you obviously intending to use it to say something like 'the law came from Moses, and by contrast, grace and truth came through Christ.
Is it not Yahweh that gave the law, via his servant Moses? Are you suggesting the law is opposite of grace and truth? Blasphemer. Go away and think about your own understanding of the passage, and stop quoting with no context or background. chei
WELCOME ON BOARD SIRE. FLESH OF MY FLESH BONE OF MY BONE. THESE REPROBATES ARE GROWING TOO MUCH WINGS SIRE. WE NEED TO CLIP IT grin grin grin
Re: Satan Ministry: Special Recognition For Obadiah777. by Nobody: 4:15pm On Aug 16, 2013
JesusisLord85:

i asked a question. Perhaps, you can provide the answer wink
Re: Satan Ministry: Special Recognition For Obadiah777. by JesusisLord85: 4:17pm On Aug 16, 2013
obadiah777: WELCOME ON BOARD SIRE. FLESH OF MY FLESH BONE OF MY BONE. THESE REPROBATES ARE GROWING TOO MUCH WINGS SIRE. WE NEED TO CLIP IT grin grin grin

The 'fullness of the gentiles' is approaching grin

2 Likes

Re: Satan Ministry: Special Recognition For Obadiah777. by MostHigh: 4:18pm On Aug 16, 2013
idnoble135:
Show me a saint that was praised and recieved a pat on the back in the Bible? What you said up there is false.

Dont forget all the curses and slander coming the prophets way as well

Why you con dey vex for this small pat on the back?

Where where you when they asked for the prophet to be put to the sword?

you mr man have judged unwisely.

Unrightouse judge is an abomination

1 Like

Re: Satan Ministry: Special Recognition For Obadiah777. by Nobody: 4:19pm On Aug 16, 2013
THE CONGREGATION OF SAINTS HAVE ARRIVED. YOU ARE IN REAL TROUBLE NOW MR REPROBATE IDNOBLE. I GOT MY BROTHERS MOST HIGH, JESUSISLORD85, MR PRESIDENT IN THE BUILDING. ITS GAME OVER FOR YOU. THE SAINTS HAVE ARRIVED. WHEREVER THE CARCASE IS THEIR WILL THE EAGLES BE. BRING YOUR CARCASE BODY OVER HERE IDNOBLE AND LET US FEED ON YOU grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Satan Ministry: Special Recognition For Obadiah777. by JesusisLord85: 4:19pm On Aug 16, 2013
idnoble135:
i asked a question. Perhaps, you can provide the answer wink

The way you posed it suggests you are openly condemning Torah aka instruction of God, aka the Word, which was from the beginning. You know? what John was talking about. That Word that became flesh. Yeah, Him. So repent and be circumcised of the heart - not that it replaces the physical. smiley
Re: Satan Ministry: Special Recognition For Obadiah777. by Nobody: 4:20pm On Aug 16, 2013
lol
Re: Satan Ministry: Special Recognition For Obadiah777. by Nobody: 4:20pm On Aug 16, 2013
JesusisLord85:

The 'fullness of the gentiles' is approaching grin
INDEED SIRE grin grin grin grin
JesusisLord85:

The way you posed it suggests you are openly condemning Torah aka instruction of God, aka the Word, which was from the beginning. You know? what John was talking about. That Word that became flesh. Yeah, Him. So repent and be circumcised of the heart - not that it replaces the physical. smiley
Dont tell me how i posted it. Explain the scripture...
Re: Satan Ministry: Special Recognition For Obadiah777. by MostHigh: 4:22pm On Aug 16, 2013
obadiah777: AND DID YOU SEE WHAT HE THANKED ME FOR ? OR ARE YOU JUST TRYING TO BE SMART ? HE HIGHLIGHTED WHAT HE THANKED ME FOR WHICH IS THIS VERSE IN THE BIBLE >>> REVELATION 22 VS 16 I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star. <<< THIS IS WHY HE THANKED ME. NOW MORNING STAR MEANS LUCIFER IF YOU READ ANY KIND OF GREEK. SO YOU CAN JUMP ON THE BANDWAGON OF SCOFFERS OR YOU CAN GET ENLIGHTENED. THE CHOICE IS YOURS SIRE. FREE WORLD. MY POSTS ARE VOLUNTARY. NO ONE IS FORCED TO READ THEM IF YOU THINK I AM PREACHING THE WRONG DOCTRINE wink

Sire they would rather see you nailed to a cross smiley

Guess some people never change.

1 Like

Re: Satan Ministry: Special Recognition For Obadiah777. by Nobody: 4:24pm On Aug 16, 2013
idnoble135: lol
YOU DONE MESSED UP NOW. THE SAINTS ARE HERE TO CHOP THAT REPROBATE HEAD OF YOURS OFF. SCRIPTURE SAYS WHERE TWO OR MORE ARE GATHERED IN MY NAME THERE WILL I BE. SO YOU KNOW THE LORD IS WITNESSING THIS DECAPITATION GOING ON RIGHT NOW. DAYUM LAWLESS REPROBATE ANTINOMIAN SON OF CAIN grin
Re: Satan Ministry: Special Recognition For Obadiah777. by MostHigh: 4:24pm On Aug 16, 2013
idnoble135:
If i were an attention seeker, you will find me on all thread seeking attention.
I guess you are dealt with. You abandoned the other thread with no point to say. You can abandon this also.

You are becoming more and more incoherent smiley

Why not go do some laundry or somthing and then come back

1 Like

Re: Satan Ministry: Special Recognition For Obadiah777. by JesusisLord85: 4:24pm On Aug 16, 2013
idnoble135:
Dont tell me how i posted it. Explain the scripture...

17 For the law was given by Moses, but grace and truth came by Jesus Christ.

Open your KJV. The word 'but' is written in italics. It was not in the original text. Don't rely on only what the Romans passed down.

Anyway, it should read "For the law was given by Moses, grace and truth came by Jesus Christ".

do not imagine a vain thing.. Given the rest of scripture which you should digest, you should know that this passage simply cannot mean what you are imagining.

Why do the heathen rage, and the people imagine a vain thing?

1 Like

Re: Satan Ministry: Special Recognition For Obadiah777. by Nobody: 4:25pm On Aug 16, 2013
MostHigh:

Sire they would rather see you nailed to a cross smiley

Guess some people never change.
LOL INDEED SIRE I AM LUCKY THIS IS VIRTUAL. I WOULD HAVE BEEN STRUNG UP LONG TIME AGO AND NAILED TO AN IROKO TREE grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Satan Ministry: Special Recognition For Obadiah777. by MostHigh: 4:26pm On Aug 16, 2013
obadiah777: YEAH HE IS JUST ANOTHER GOSHEN CLONE. I ONLY BELIEVE IN GRACE AND THE NEW TESTAMENT. JUST LAWLESS grin grin grin

Classic Mantra for the children of the little horn

1 Like

Re: Satan Ministry: Special Recognition For Obadiah777. by Nobody: 4:27pm On Aug 16, 2013
MostHigh:

You are becoming more and more incoherent smiley

Why not go do some laundry or somthing and then come back

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin LWTMB. GO HOME AND DO SOME LAUNDRY AND THEN COME BACK *FALLS ON FLOOR IN LAUGHTER*
Re: Satan Ministry: Special Recognition For Obadiah777. by Nobody: 4:27pm On Aug 16, 2013
JesusisLord85:

17 For the law was given by Moses, but grace and truth came by Jesus Christ.

Open your KJV. The word 'but' is written in italics. It was not in the original text. Don't rely on only what the Romans passed down.

Anyway, it should read "For the law was given by Moses, grace and truth came by Jesus Christ".

do not imagine a vain thing.. Given the rest of scripture which you should digest, you should know that this passage simply cannot mean what you are imagining.

Why do the heathen rage, and the people imagine a vain thing?
meaning. Explain! Thats all i ask... Are you saying grace and law now stand on the same level. Or the law overshadows grace.
Re: Satan Ministry: Special Recognition For Obadiah777. by Nobody: 4:28pm On Aug 16, 2013
obadiah777: YOU DONE MESSED UP NOW. THE SAINTS ARE HERE TO CHOP THAT REPROBATE HEAD OF YOURS OFF. SCRIPTURE SAYS WHERE TWO OR MORE ARE GATHERED IN MY NAME THERE WILL I BE. SO YOU KNOW THE LORD IS WITNESSING THIS DECAPITATION GOING ON RIGHT NOW. DAYUM LAWLESS REPROBATE ANTINOMIAN SON OF CAIN grin
lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Trousers Or Mini Skirts: Which Is A Sin? / Will God Accept Tithes And Offerings From Looters And Criminals? / Ashamed Of Your Traditional Name Based On Religious Beliefs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.