Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,732 members, 7,809,804 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:14 PM

Parabens,Mineral Oil... Skin,Hair & Health Products to Use To Prevent Cancer. - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Parabens,Mineral Oil... Skin,Hair & Health Products to Use To Prevent Cancer. (3145 Views)

6 Ways You Can Prevent Razor Bumps / Tips On Stretching Your Relaxers For Hair Health And Growth / Products To Grow Long Nigerian Hair!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Parabens,Mineral Oil... Skin,Hair & Health Products to Use To Prevent Cancer. by uzoo: 3:46pm On Aug 16, 2013
i really dont know what to say because almost every beauty products i have come across has one of the following

read here http://productsthatactuallydowork..com/

please ladies .

if anyone uses products that dont have any of these , kindly list them here so we can read and learn.

thanks. kiss
Re: Parabens,Mineral Oil... Skin,Hair & Health Products to Use To Prevent Cancer. by lepasharon(f): 9:02pm On Aug 16, 2013
*sigh*..you are right it is hard to find any products without those harmful stuff..but i think the shampoo i use, elasta QP hasnt got any?
Re: Parabens,Mineral Oil... Skin,Hair & Health Products to Use To Prevent Cancer. by uzoo: 10:24pm On Aug 16, 2013
@lepasharon

tell me about it undecided ...i'm either mixing up something from my kitchen,fridge or cupboards to use for my hair and skin just to avoid them.

last week i whipped up some shea butter,olive oil ,coconut oil and essential oils to use as my hair moisturiser,this was after i found out that some of the moisturisers i bought had these parabens.

thats why i think we need to build up a list of these good products that dont have them ,so one can buy and replace them

1 Like

Re: Parabens,Mineral Oil... Skin,Hair & Health Products to Use To Prevent Cancer. by uzoo: 11:52pm On Aug 18, 2013
i just found a new BB cream by IMAN and guess what? .... its Paraben free !

will be posting the pics soon.

ladies ,more recommendations Please.

i'm currently reading up on sulphate free shampoo and conditioners too .Will post soon.
Re: Parabens,Mineral Oil... Skin,Hair & Health Products to Use To Prevent Cancer. by uzoo: 11:30pm On Aug 19, 2013
Palmers Cocoa Butter moisturising oil with Vitamin E. No mineral oil smiley

If you havn't started using this moisturising oil,then you dont know what you skin is missing .

See reviews here http://productsthatactuallydowork..com/p/the-in-in-skin_25.html
Re: Parabens,Mineral Oil... Skin,Hair & Health Products to Use To Prevent Cancer. by uzoo: 3:16pm On Aug 20, 2013
equate apricot scrub

this scrub is so good to my skin and has neither parabens nor mineral oil.It is similar to St.Ives Invigorating scrub.

recently did a review on both scrubs here http://productsthatactuallydowork..com/2013/08/my-facial-skin-care-regimen.html
Re: Parabens,Mineral Oil... Skin,Hair & Health Products to Use To Prevent Cancer. by uzoo: 8:24pm On Aug 21, 2013
JERGENS NATURALS ULTRA HYDRATING - no paraben no mineral oil ,95% natural ingredients.

see reviews and pictures here http://productsthatactuallydowork..com/
Re: Parabens,Mineral Oil... Skin,Hair & Health Products to Use To Prevent Cancer. by lepasharon(f): 7:58pm On Aug 22, 2013
organic is the way to go.. since discovering..i have stopped buying all those chemical filed products,its cheaper too

for hair conditioner i use an avocado mix
and for skin i use black soap and cream with Shea butter
Re: Parabens,Mineral Oil... Skin,Hair & Health Products to Use To Prevent Cancer. by uzoo: 9:22pm On Aug 22, 2013
lepasharon: organic is the way to go.. since discovering..i have stopped buying all those chemical filed products,its cheaper too

for hair conditioner i use an avocado mix
and for skin i use black soap and cream with Shea butter

Yup! i recently ordered some natural oils to start making my own moisturisers and all...but i will still be on the look out for good and safe products to use.
Re: Parabens,Mineral Oil... Skin,Hair & Health Products to Use To Prevent Cancer. by uzoo: 9:57pm On Sep 03, 2013
SUN BLOCK CREAMS WITH OUT PARABENS.

Alba Botanica Natural Very Emollient Sunblock, Fragrance Free, SPF 30

All Terrain AquaSport Face Stick, SPF 28

Badger Broad Spectrum Sunscreen

Coppertone Sensitive Skin Sunscreen Lotion

Jason Pure Natural Sun Mineral Natural Sunscreen, SPF 30

Kiss My Face Natural Mineral Sunscreen with Hydresia, SPF 40

Nature's Gate Aqua Block Sunscreen Lotion, SPF 50

thinksport Sunscreen, SPF 50+
Re: Parabens,Mineral Oil... Skin,Hair & Health Products to Use To Prevent Cancer. by uzoo: 10:38pm On Nov 05, 2013
Oh i forgot to mention ... Shea Butter . Most Natural product. Whip them up , add some natural oils and your good to go. Perfect moisturisers for tough skin. smiley
Re: Parabens,Mineral Oil... Skin,Hair & Health Products to Use To Prevent Cancer. by Sissie(f): 9:27am On Nov 06, 2013
I make most of my hair and skin care product myself, its organic, cheap and you get the desired results.

St ives and jergens have some natural products that are paraben, mineral oil free, and its available.

I have not been able to get sulfate free shampoo, so I made mine using black soap, essential oils and black seed oil and am loving it so far, it detangles, cleans and no chemical build up on my hair.
Re: Parabens,Mineral Oil... Skin,Hair & Health Products to Use To Prevent Cancer. by Sissie(f): 9:29am On Nov 06, 2013
uzoo: SUN BLOCK CREAMS WITH OUT PARABENS.

Alba Botanica Natural Very Emollient Sunblock, Fragrance Free, SPF 30

All Terrain AquaSport Face Stick, SPF 28

Badger Broad Spectrum Sunscreen

Coppertone Sensitive Skin Sunscreen Lotion

Jason Pure Natural Sun Mineral Natural Sunscreen, SPF 30

Kiss My Face Natural Mineral Sunscreen with Hydresia, SPF 40

Nature's Gate Aqua Block Sunscreen Lotion, SPF 50

thinksport Sunscreen, SPF 50+

Please do you have an idea of an online store I can order for any of this product within Nigeria?
Re: Parabens,Mineral Oil... Skin,Hair & Health Products to Use To Prevent Cancer. by homesodear: 5:41am On Jul 30, 2014
SONYA SKIN CARE LINE (PARABEN FREE)

Natural Beauty is much more than skin deep…. In-fact its real deep. Sonya color collection is the one of the only aloe Vera based cosmetic lines that delivers skin care and makeup in one. Sonya® is the essence of more than just beauty: it is an expression of rejuvenation, admiration, and love. Our collection’s formulation of ingredients including aloe Vera, fruit extracts, white tea and superior moisturizers give back to your skin. They help to rejuvenate and moisturize your skin like never before.

Why Sonya color collection is loved all places?
• Anti aging nutrients for the skin. These cosmetics are infused with aloe Vera gel extracts, vitamins from seaweed which moisturizes, soften and nourish your skin all day long.
• Goes on easily. This creamy foundation and micronized powder goes on smoothly and blends with each other, thereby making it economic to use.
• Makes your face super soft. The textures of this makeup makes your face soft smooth and velvety.
• Stays on all day. Because this make up blends so well, it stays all day.
• Covers all the bases. You don’t need to look elsewhere to complete your look. The Sonya color collection has it all, concealer, foundation, powder blush, eye shadow, eye liner, lip liner, mascara, lipstick, lip-gloss and even makeup remover.
• Suitable for all skin types. Oily dry combination, young and oil.
• Doesn’t irritate sensitive skin. Sonya makeup contains chamomile to calm easily irritated skin and reduces redness
• Keeps your skin young. Aloe Vera in Sonya cosmetics stimulates collagen production to promote and preserve young looking skin
• Cruelty free. Helpless rabbits, mice monkeys and dogs didn’t have to suffer for you and I to look good.

Kindly call or whatsapp 08034917464 or 08083767721 to know more on what natural products to use and how to use them. The Cosmetic care line is made with NATURAL and NON SYNTHETIC ingredients. Miracles don't happen on the skin, but knowledge, persistence and patient will work miracles.

(1) (Reply)

Latest African Print Dresses: 2018 Stunning And Unique Ankara Styles / How Can I Get Rid Of This Pimples It's Killing Me Helppp Me Please With Photos / Photo Of The Day: Kim Kardashian On The Beach

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.