Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,345 members, 7,860,887 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:07 PM

What Are You Doing With Your Time Over ASUU Strike? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Are You Doing With Your Time Over ASUU Strike? (613 Views)

Student Attempts Suicide Over ASUU Strike / NANS Close Niger-Bridge Over ASUU Strike / NANS Threatens To Shut Down Private Universities Over ASUU Strike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are You Doing With Your Time Over ASUU Strike? by Baddestguyp(m): 7:03pm On Aug 16, 2013
Hi, peeps, i opened this strike because i wonder what students are doing at home as a result of the ASUU strike. I have a friend who claims he visits his girlfriends everyday to pass time. I hav also heard about a guy that hawks bread to pass time...all because of ASUU. I am not affected by the strike but i would lyk to know what students do to pass time as a result of the ASUU strike.
Re: What Are You Doing With Your Time Over ASUU Strike? by rachbaby07: 7:15pm On Aug 16, 2013
learning hand work, almost two month gone out of my one year......
Re: What Are You Doing With Your Time Over ASUU Strike? by Enegod(m): 7:19pm On Aug 16, 2013
what is ASUU Strike?
Re: What Are You Doing With Your Time Over ASUU Strike? by Dbestmax(m): 7:47pm On Aug 16, 2013
pesn wey no wan go get hand work must b anserin pa tanks and ma tanks g ouse...my men beta man up and knw dat afta ur skul demno knw u agn
Re: What Are You Doing With Your Time Over ASUU Strike? by demmy55(m): 8:04pm On Aug 16, 2013
Enegod: what is ASUU Strike?
It is an Annual Sabbatical University Union festival, when most university lectures and students in Nigeria decides to take an indefinite break from school.

Like the the saying goes, "all work and no play makes Enegod a dull boy"
Re: What Are You Doing With Your Time Over ASUU Strike? by Tonymyke(m): 11:50am On Aug 17, 2013
sleeping!!!:p

(1) (Reply)

GRE Tutors / ASUU Strike : FG Reopens Negotiation With ASUU / I Need Brain Frame Software ... Its Used To Prepare 4 Ume Exams

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.