Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,213 members, 7,818,723 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

Guys Zone - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Zone (839 Views)

Strictly Guys Zone / Strictly Guys Zone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Zone by woodboi(m): 12:49am On Jun 06, 2008
Re: Guys Zone by Nobody: 12:50am On Jun 06, 2008
another child
Re: Guys Zone by nana(f): 1:57am On Jun 06, 2008
Nna mehn. . .When will people grow up? I dont understand the topic o
S T O P T H E M A D N E S S ! S T O P T H E M A D N E S S !
Re: Guys Zone by Esss(m): 2:02am On Jun 06, 2008
huh!!
Re: Guys Zone by 4gotnheros(m): 2:09am On Jun 06, 2008
It's SIMPLE
All he's saying is, Can you train your girlfriend through SCHOOL?

@Poster
Why not?
Re: Guys Zone by Gabry(f): 4:17am On Jun 06, 2008
Well, I think its a give and take situation.

My boyfriend had a money problem before and I help him alot with it by doing extra work and as long as I have cash, I would just give it to him no matter what and will cut down all my expenditure and well as his. (well, we made a list of things which we need and dont need and cut it down untill we could afford, then we will go back to the same routine if we are stable) and then now that he is well off, he helps me back when I have a money problem and when it comes to paying for anything, we take turns but dont really bother so much about it cause money comes and goes. Its just paper and its made to be spend and made to be collected like recycling trash.

So it depends on you. Do you love her, trust her and is willing to support her as a partner no matter what? If yes, than the money will never be an issue.
And if she really cares for you, she will be able to do anything for you and will offer whatever she has in the future just like what you are doing for her.

Never allow it to be just one sided as this is the 21st century. Its no more in the Victorian days so after she goes to work, she might pay you back. The most important thing is that as long as you love her and you know she loves you and also that you both trust each other. Take it from someone whom have gone through it. smiley
Re: Guys Zone by baby4u2(f): 4:27am On Jun 06, 2008
some of you start insulting before thinking. if you have nothing to add, just keep on moving. @poster why not and if not. Just dont be stupid about it, if you know she will not stay dont bother. But if you guys have built something and she needs help abegi help.
Re: Guys Zone by Nobody: 8:40am On Jun 06, 2008
The fear is that when she finishes school or even in school she might find someone new and take you to be old school abi?It happens.Lets not lie about it.Especially if the guy is not educated to that level.He gets scared of a graduate wife.He feels he'll be bossed around grin.Not all women are like that. smiley

You all that have passed through NYSC can attest to the fact that married women and even men hide their status and have fun in the camps cry cry.The ones that love their husbands a lot request to get redeployed to where their husbands are resident abi kiss kiss?And they get it as long as they can provide their wedding certificates.

But there are instances where people have trained relatives and even strangers they never knew.If I do it and she dumps me ill take it as philanthropy.

That is the major fear guys face!The fear of being dumped after all their troubles.
Re: Guys Zone by Gabry(f): 8:51am On Jun 06, 2008
dabriggs
yeah you are right about the major fear guys face!The fear of being dumped after all their troubles. Come to think of it, when I was in that position, I myself is afraid that he might use me but then the problem is that I love him so much to even bother if he was making use on me or not and just let faith decide. Fortunately for me, it worked out so I;m bless.

I guess its a risk or a decision which the poster might have to take.

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Remedy For Shyness / How Can The Society Solve The Problem Of So Many Unmarried Ladies In Nigeria? / Who Thinks More?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.