Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,410 members, 7,954,629 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:57 AM

Anyone Coming From Abroad To Nigeria? Pls Read. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Anyone Coming From Abroad To Nigeria? Pls Read. (1158 Views)

Transfer Money From Abroad To Nigeria At The Exchange Rate Of N260/1usd Minimum / Some Advice On How To Start A Blog In Nigeria Pls? / Sending Money From Abroad To An Illiterate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anyone Coming From Abroad To Nigeria? Pls Read. by NLprincess(f): 10:47pm On Aug 16, 2013
I need to buy something online which cost $34, it can only be delivered in USA and few european countries. Anyone, be it male or female coming to Nigeria before december can help me order for it. Let s talk more on imafidonprincess@gmail.com
thank you.
Re: Anyone Coming From Abroad To Nigeria? Pls Read. by Nobody: 10:50pm On Aug 16, 2013
You should have used courier services.
#Beware of scammers
Re: Anyone Coming From Abroad To Nigeria? Pls Read. by Freiburger(m): 9:02am On Aug 17, 2013
Re: Anyone Coming From Abroad To Nigeria? Pls Read. by NLprincess(f): 9:40am On Aug 17, 2013
@freiburger, i tried to post on the thread but d server says 'sorry u cant post try again in a wk or two' anyway i ve mailed him a msg. Tnk u!
Re: Anyone Coming From Abroad To Nigeria? Pls Read. by shevon: 1:58pm On Aug 17, 2013
I'd rather you use the services of PSI Shipping.
This is how it works: Buy from any website you like and use their Houston office address as your delivery address. Call/send them a mail as soon as the item ships, if you have a tracking number for the delivery, follow up with the movement of the item by tracking and ask them to confirm receipt asa tracking shows the item has been delivered. Once confirmed, they will proceed to ship down to Nigeria and give you and mail you their own tracking number so that you can know when your item gets to Nigeria. You have the option of paying at the point of collection or into their account and have them delivered the item to you designated house address in Nigeria.
I have been using them to ship down my baby's stuff I buy off Amazon and Ebay since January and they have never disappointed me.
Visit their site on www.psishipping.com for their contact information and email addresses.
If you have any questions or require any clarifications, I'll be glad to help. smiley
Re: Anyone Coming From Abroad To Nigeria? Pls Read. by r231(m): 3:36pm On Aug 17, 2013
Re: Anyone Coming From Abroad To Nigeria? Pls Read. by worldtraveller: 11:23pm On Sep 09, 2013
I think PSI may be a scam company. I don't know any real people that have used them. My stuff seems to have disappeared and I cannot get through to anyone in the company to give me an update about the whereabouts of my goods. Does PSI have any genuine customers on nairaland? The posts on here seem to be written by someone at PSI.

shevon: I'd rather you use the services of PSI Shipping.
This is how it works: Buy from any website you like and use their Houston office address as your delivery address. Call/send them a mail as soon as the item ships, if you have a tracking number for the delivery, follow up with the movement of the item by tracking and ask them to confirm receipt asa tracking shows the item has been delivered. Once confirmed, they will proceed to ship down to Nigeria and give you and mail you their own tracking number so that you can know when your item gets to Nigeria. You have the option of paying at the point of collection or into their account and have them delivered the item to you designated house address in Nigeria.
I have been using them to ship down my baby's stuff I buy off Amazon and Ebay since January and they have never disappointed me.
Visit their site on www.psishipping.com for their contact information and email addresses.
If you have any questions or require any clarifications, I'll be glad to help. smiley
Re: Anyone Coming From Abroad To Nigeria? Pls Read. by 190theclown: 7:24pm On Sep 11, 2013
use 190's cargo arriving from italy in a few nights

OP i can personally deliver it to you at the middle of the nite while u are on your night gown!! cheesy cheesy

grin
Re: Anyone Coming From Abroad To Nigeria? Pls Read. by NLprincess(f): 11:10pm On Sep 11, 2013
@clown, see ur rotten eggs mind, oya vamoose frm my thread!
Re: Anyone Coming From Abroad To Nigeria? Pls Read. by 190: 9:05am On Sep 17, 2013
^those laps embarassed embarassed

honey can we talk outside here plz wink

(1) (Reply)

10 Types Of Bus Conductors You Will Encouter In Lagos / A Letter To My Fellow Nigerians / What Is Wrong With This Advert (ghana Mourners Edition)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.