Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,428 members, 7,861,191 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 06:28 AM

Daughter Wakes Mom From Coma Moments Before Life Support Is Turned Off. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daughter Wakes Mom From Coma Moments Before Life Support Is Turned Off. (509 Views)

Catholic Priest Wakes Up From Coma After 17 Months, Converts To Isl / Pastor Ajanaku Ressurects & Relapses In To Coma / Dead Man Wakes Up After Three Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Daughter Wakes Mom From Coma Moments Before Life Support Is Turned Off. by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:04am On Aug 17, 2013
Daughter Wakes Mom from Coma Moments Before Life Support is Turned Off.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xPu6SOgRlXk

After delivering her fourth child Lori Smith almost died from massive blood clotting throughout her body. After two weeks in a coma her family was prepared to take her off life support. Just before she was to be taken off life support, Lori’s eight-year-old daughter said, “Mom, if you love us, blink your eyes.” And she did! The Smith family attributes this miraculous awakening to the power of prayer. “Lori moved her eyes, and that was the first sign that I knew Lori was there,” Lori’s husband Michael said. “I didn’t know if Lori was being mom for the last time or what, but God really gave us a miracle and brought Lori back to us.”

Read more at http://jesus-loves-you.org/daughter-wakes-mom/#zHUAE00Lo1RWdVzp.99
Re: Daughter Wakes Mom From Coma Moments Before Life Support Is Turned Off. by Burger01(m): 5:18am On Aug 17, 2013
God is great! Someborry shout Halleluya!...
Re: Daughter Wakes Mom From Coma Moments Before Life Support Is Turned Off. by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:22am On Aug 17, 2013
Re: Daughter Wakes Mom From Coma Moments Before Life Support Is Turned Off. by Nobody: 8:35am On Aug 17, 2013
dont forget to sow ur Thanksgiving seed just incase u see dis, pm me 4 my acc num

God bless you

hallelujah!!!!!

(1) (Reply)

To Whom It May Concern / Though It Tarries - Winning Each Day Devotional / Pentecostal Churches In Egypt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.