Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,777 members, 7,862,579 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 07:55 PM

Why Do I Get This Errors - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Why Do I Get This Errors (545 Views)

Errors With Exporting Artisteer As Joomla Templates / Let Me Fix Your Website Errors With This Software For FREE! / Good Wordpress Theme And Editable Footer W/o Errors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do I Get This Errors by Nobody: 5:14am On Aug 17, 2013
Not Acceptable

An appropriate representation of the requested resource / could not be found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
Apache/2.2.24 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.24 OpenSSL/0.9.8e-fips-rhel5 mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635 Server websitename
Re: Why Do I Get This Errors by uchdollar111: 6:45am On Aug 17, 2013
dclokz: Not Acceptable

An appropriate representation of the requested resource / could not be found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
Apache/2.2.24 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.24 OpenSSL/0.9.8e-fips-rhel5 mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635 Server websitename
Check your server and database connection settings and make sure you are do not have any typos in the file name you are trying to view. If the error message persists, report to your web hosting customer care service
Re: Why Do I Get This Errors by teemy(m): 12:46pm On Aug 18, 2013
Try to put more info on what you are trying to achieve and what scripts you are using. Alternatively, type the error output in google and there should be someone who has had that problem before and gotten it solved. Cheers
Re: Why Do I Get This Errors by puscifer: 1:33pm On Aug 18, 2013
dclokz: Not Acceptable

pls i want to know why too.

(1) (Reply)

Earn $1 Extra Commission For Each Complete Order On Buyer And Seller / Please Review / How To Create A Website Without Coding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.