Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,360 members, 7,860,977 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:08 PM

Abia Govt To Train 40,000 Artisans - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abia Govt To Train 40,000 Artisans (3554 Views)

Housemaid And, Artisans To Pay Taxes In Lagos / Abia Govt Recalls Sacked Non-indigenes Workers / Imo Govt Blasts Abia Govt For Sacking Non-indigenes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abia Govt To Train 40,000 Artisans by Abagworo(m): 3:35pm On Aug 17, 2013
candiva2013: The simple fact is that Abia state gov is not doing well. If u doubt it come to abia and see for urself. If u go to aba u will weep for them.

Some of these things you people write, I do find them funny. I've been to Aba lately and I saw nothing to weep about. I didn't see anything that I don't see in other towns across Nigeria. Good and bad roads, some dirty or nasty environment, good and bad houses and good and bad people. Maybe because Abia people are critical of their Governor hence every Tom, Dik and Harry is writing what he feels like.

I still score the Governor low for failing to tackle the problems of infrastructure on time.

1 Like

Re: Abia Govt To Train 40,000 Artisans by anonimi: 4:21pm On Aug 17, 2013
owolabifunke14: nope,I wil giv it to my bros so dat he wil use his laptop to resize it. Expect d thread by monday

ok oh.
Make I book my space for Monday then.
Re: Abia Govt To Train 40,000 Artisans by Abagworo(m): 4:48pm On Aug 17, 2013
owolabifunke14: nope,I wil giv it to my bros so dat he wil use his laptop to resize it. Expect d thread by monday

Did you take the pictures of the good part or is it only the bad part that you saw? You know pictures can be biased according to the photographers intentions.
Re: Abia Govt To Train 40,000 Artisans by mensdept: 4:55pm On Aug 17, 2013
owolabifunke14: No good thing can come out of abia state until 2015. Their governor is a moroon. I visited the state last month with my big sis because her fiance comes from the state,a place called ohanze in obingwa. The road ikot kpene was so bad that we took alternative route and met our waterloo in a street called ahunya that linked a market called ehere market. I took pics but don't know how to upload them becox of size. Anybody staying in Ogborhill aba can confirm my story. It was my first time of leaving southwest in my life. I thank Oluwa that my big sis and her fiance will be staying here in lagos when they get married. Abia state govt is sleeping big time. But the people are friendly though.

Tell the whole world again because we have some wicked people trying to deceive us about the old fool called The Orji wo was installed 6 years ago to protect the loot of corrupt men and women. This state has not progressed at all, and the whole place is bad. Yet, all members of state assembly and national assembly were returned for another 4 wasteful years
Re: Abia Govt To Train 40,000 Artisans by chidi2k: 7:53pm On Aug 17, 2013
Welcomed development in abia state.Laudable
Re: Abia Govt To Train 40,000 Artisans by Ekowise(m): 9:01pm On Aug 17, 2013
LIARSSSSSSS!!!
They can never do such. Even if they dare, the list will be filled with the names of their family members.
@op, hw much were you paid for this?

1 Like

Re: Abia Govt To Train 40,000 Artisans by onyi555: 9:27pm On Aug 17, 2013
at myweb u are a fool. i don't have your time now , but later i will come back for u:
Re: Abia Govt To Train 40,000 Artisans by ak47mann(m): 11:32pm On Aug 17, 2013
A welcome development cool
Re: Abia Govt To Train 40,000 Artisans by Nobody: 12:15am On Aug 18, 2013
[size=25pt]Ope o[/size]
Re: Abia Govt To Train 40,000 Artisans by obyrich(m): 6:52am On Aug 18, 2013
If you have the pix please post them. @ Abagworo go and see the big gully in front of chisco park at Milverton avenue. There is another at faulks road by Omenazu. These were roads renovated and commisioned this year during the so called good governance tour of Labaran Maku to Abia state. Remember T.A Orji prides himself for building LEGACY projects in Abia state. @ topic, this project is going to end up as a grand scam to gather artisans and give them paper certificates at an exhobitant cost. Umudike doesn't have the facility to train 40,000 artisans in any trade. Fraudsters!

1 Like

Re: Abia Govt To Train 40,000 Artisans by Meringe(m): 9:14am On Aug 18, 2013
Abagworo:

Some of these things you people write, I do find them funny. I've been to Aba lately and I saw nothing to weep about. I didn't see anything that I don't see in other towns across Nigeria. Good and bad roads, some dirty or nasty environment, good and bad houses and good and bad people. Maybe because Abia people are critical of their Governor hence every Tom, Dik and Harry is writing what he feels like.

I still score the Governor low for failing to tackle the problems of infrastructure on time.
You must be a paid agent of the govt. When next you visit Aba, pm me so that I can take you round Aba if you are sure you can be objective. I will do a story on Aba roads soon.

This man is the worst thing to happen to Abia State. I can't wish my enemy to have this man as his Governor.

This man has not constructed a new road in Aba since he became governor but we are not asking him for a new road , all we want is for him to maintain the roads that were constructed by Sam Mbakwe of the second republic and few ones done by Orji Uzor Kalu.
Re: Abia Govt To Train 40,000 Artisans by obyrich(m): 9:45am On Aug 18, 2013
@ Meringe please remember to include pictures of Aba-ikot ekpene road in ur story. Also try and visit areas like obohia road, New market and Ariaria. In short there are no roads in Aba.
Re: Abia Govt To Train 40,000 Artisans by eremy: 12:15pm On Aug 18, 2013
Ariaria market is simply terrible especially when it rains. Water levels could reach beyond one's laps. Terrible for a market of great economic importance in the 'life' of that town.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lord Lugard Created Nigeria To Last For 100 Years Only -ibb / Female TV Host Cuts Off Interview With Maleguest After He Tells Her To ‘shut Up’ / "Buhari May Travel To US Next Week" - Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.