Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,750 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:23 PM

Kwankwaso Ignores Jonathan, Sambo At Abuja Event - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kwankwaso Ignores Jonathan, Sambo At Abuja Event (20658 Views)

Muazu Summons Jonathan, Sambo, Mark, Others To Marathon Meeting / Achievements Of The Jonathan/Sambo Administration In Pictures / Kano Gov Shuns Jonathan, Sambo At Abuja Event (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kwankwaso Ignores Jonathan, Sambo At Abuja Event by HoldenCaulfield(m): 9:28am On Aug 18, 2013
Yeah hw will our great governor shake a dirty southern drunkard, son of bunkerer. Abeg all of u saying aboki this and that go to hell which is indeed ur final destination
Re: Kwankwaso Ignores Jonathan, Sambo At Abuja Event by solopumpy227: 9:30am On Aug 18, 2013
calaway:
What has GEJ done to you? just because he is president. but Aboki una wcked no be small.
calaway:

Is he not an Aboki man? Give a bomb rigged vest as see if he will not detonate when in the same room with GEJ.
you talk as if you dont know these people.
The last Nigeria censor put the population of the country at over 180 Million, almost 60 % of this figure is from the North (the Abokis).

If you hate the fellow Nigerians (Abokis) that much I will advise you start pushing for referendum for separation.

GEJ you are defending here will give anything to have Kwankwaso back on his side. In the build-up to 2011 Presidential election, on the podium were GEJ and Kwakwanso being cheered by 100s of 1000s of supporters, Kwankwaso picked up the MIC and the crowd went gaga,he finished his speech and handed the MIC to GEJ the crowd started walking away with a Hausa song 'we are here for Kwakwanso not GEJ'. GEJ did not finish his speech as the sea of people he saw a few minutes before turned into an empty arena in a twinkle of an eye.

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso Ignores Jonathan, Sambo At Abuja Event by abuadam1978: 9:46am On Aug 18, 2013
well done kwankwaso we need you dont shake hands with drunker,terrorist,idiot,stupid gej
Re: Kwankwaso Ignores Jonathan, Sambo At Abuja Event by esqman: 9:54am On Aug 18, 2013
Stupid nigerians. kwankwaso carry go. evry one wey get offended go jump 4 oceans. bunch of sick retards.
Re: Kwankwaso Ignores Jonathan, Sambo At Abuja Event by muktarmtt(m): 10:34am On Aug 18, 2013
petrov 10: he can go to hell...who needs him ..stewpd aboki
ur stewpd old need am it watn's for aboki u will not b hear now funk ass mutherfuker
Re: Kwankwaso Ignores Jonathan, Sambo At Abuja Event by muktarmtt(m): 10:41am On Aug 18, 2013
Mr. Aladin:
I Don't Expect Less Frm An Aboki.
Everthing About Them Is Negative.

Abeg Aboki Shine My Shoe I Get Babe To Catch Up with By 2pm
see aboki never shine sheos daoz people u see in ur place dey not even nagerian dey come frm nijer republic cos dey have border wit so most of dem speak hausa langauge so stop smilyn tink dat a boki shine ur sheos it will never shine ur sheos d last ting aboki will do ask ur people who reside in north dey will tell u who is aboki for real bush man.
Re: Kwankwaso Ignores Jonathan, Sambo At Abuja Event by muktarmtt(m): 10:52am On Aug 18, 2013
nacosprof: animal in uniform, that is what u i...Aboki come guide my gate
first of all is guard not guide go back nd take QE class dude. Nd come over d north u will see ur people guard our house nd open our doors in fastfood resturent in banks wearing uniform crown security unifoer I knw u sabi doz one u will find planty for here, but doz peolpe u see dey not abokis dey frm niger republic dey speak aboki language cos we have boder wit dem, so win now sucker kiss my as*
Re: Kwankwaso Ignores Jonathan, Sambo At Abuja Event by olusola200: 11:44am On Aug 18, 2013
The governor is right because gej is a kindergating political. His security can stop him , he has done it. Before . Gej should go. he has nothing to offer us. Gej go and see to nepa, Assu strike, oil Thieft , lagos ibadan xpress rd curupt police and frsc also corupt government officials and high salary of natioal assembly
Re: Kwankwaso Ignores Jonathan, Sambo At Abuja Event by MeAboki(m): 12:35pm On Aug 18, 2013
Mr. Aladin:
I Don't Expect Less Frm An Aboki.
Everthing About Them Is Negative.

Abeg Aboki Shine My Shoe I Get Babe To Catch Up with By 2pm

While he is shining your shoe, little did you know that the same babe had all night long been previously servicing an Aboki prick; oh sorry to bust your bubble, how else would your conceited arrogant self imagine that that same babe, yes the one you would one day likely marry, would be among the many runs girls busying themselves in Abuja following the very Abokis you so much despise, for chicken change.
I imagine after almost exhausting her womb through several abortions from her pastime of servicing long Aboki pricks, she'll probably be ready for you to take to the altar - I also imagine on that day you'd be all puffed filled with foolish pride, like the typical olodo, Tolotolo that you really are!

Better think twice before you insult other people. angry
Re: Kwankwaso Ignores Jonathan, Sambo At Abuja Event by AMvanquish: 1:26pm On Aug 18, 2013
calaway:
yes you are right. I and millions of Nigerians elected him to the office, the voice of many is the voice of GOD. You have always wanted the BH sponsors to have that office (you dream will never come true). So you hate and despise Jonathan. your people kill innocent Nigerians just to show their hatred for Jonathan and Nigerians that voted him.
to mention a few of you people who have been caught (not alleged or rumors):

1Police commisioner Zakari bui
2.Senator Ndume (he even roped in VP. sambo that is why the case mellowed don)
3.Hon. Hussein Dei Dei (CPC national youth leader)
4.Senator Bama
5.Mohamed abacha
and so many other too many to mention.

GOD PASS UNA!!!!!

GOD pass una!!!!

Abeg shut up and talk with sense. Any small excuse , you folks would choose to bring boko haram talk. Did OP mention anything about boko haram! And for your Info, I dont have any grouse with your Jonathan, I just feel he is in the wrong party surrounded by sychophants. What is the use of calling names and saying God pass Una. That was really uncalled for. Please Get a life... Dunce
Re: Kwankwaso Ignores Jonathan, Sambo At Abuja Event by prosperup(m): 1:49pm On Aug 18, 2013
Actually the punch report is just being sensational. The event was shown live on TV.
None of the recipients made a speech after given the award so Kwankwaso had no chance to even acknowledge the president or his wife.
Secondly, Kwankwaso actually didn't look the other way when he collected the award. He actually bowed at the president's table and the president bowed back.

All these Nigerian newspapers that create dramas out of everything. SMH!!!

And here we have some very gullible nairalanders that make a tribal issue out of every drama.

I weep for Nigeria.
Re: Kwankwaso Ignores Jonathan, Sambo At Abuja Event by Nobody: 3:04pm On Aug 18, 2013
Dr Walter: To hell with Gej
am sure u ar an ishmaelites! Anywayz Exodus 22:28.
Re: Kwankwaso Ignores Jonathan, Sambo At Abuja Event by Amanwulu1(m): 4:08pm On Aug 18, 2013
homesteady: If Adams can shake GEJ, I see no reason why kwankawso shouldn't shake him!!
Come on, kwankawso, you are too good to be displaying such act of childishness!
plz tel him dat he is jst a gov n 36 govs don't equal a president jst as in olympic 50 silver don't equal a gold medal. Kingship comes frm God.
Re: Kwankwaso Ignores Jonathan, Sambo At Abuja Event by arewaboy(m): 4:27pm On Aug 18, 2013
T-smooth:
Kwankwaso is not suppose to shake a drunkard. Kudos to Kwankwaso!
i luv my governor KWANKWASIYYA AMANA
Re: Kwankwaso Ignores Jonathan, Sambo At Abuja Event by ofbenin: 7:24am On Aug 19, 2013
petrov 10: he can go to hell...who needs him ..stewpd aboki

Its shaking of the president's hand part of the agenda?.....he has a choice folks!!!!
Re: Kwankwaso Ignores Jonathan, Sambo At Abuja Event by nkemKalu: 10:15am On Aug 19, 2013
homesteady: If Adams can shake GEJ, I see no reason why kwankawso shouldn't shake him!!
Come on, kwankawso, you are too good to be displaying such act of childishness!
....Na by force to shake hand?........JONATHAN HAND DEY BRING DOLLAR?......EVEN IF IM HAND DEY BRING DOLLAR THE MAN SHOWS HE DOES NOT NEED IT......A BEG MAKE U NA NO CRUCIFY THE MAN FOR REFUSING TO SHAKE HAND WITH JONADUMP AFTER ALL THE HAND NA HIM OWN HAND......KPERE
Re: Kwankwaso Ignores Jonathan, Sambo At Abuja Event by lukency(m): 12:10pm On Aug 19, 2013
Kwankwasiyya Amana I luv ur style.
Re: Kwankwaso Ignores Jonathan, Sambo At Abuja Event by gidson12(m): 1:38pm On Aug 19, 2013
T-smooth:
Kwankwaso is not suppose to shake a drunkard. Kudos to Kwankwaso!

hope when you are traced and tracked down by some agents you would be able to effectively defend this your statement,

btwn this 32 people who liked your comments would not raise a single hair of support when you face the music
Re: Kwankwaso Ignores Jonathan, Sambo At Abuja Event by gidson12(m): 1:42pm On Aug 19, 2013
solopumpy227:
The last Nigeria censor put the population of the country at over 180 Million, almost 60 % of this figure is from the North (the Abokis).

If you hate the fellow Nigerians (Abokis) that much I will advise you start pushing for referendum for separation.

GEJ you are defending here will give anything to have Kwankwaso back on his side. In the build-up to 2011 Presidential election, on the podium were GEJ and Kwakwanso being cheered by 100s of 1000s of supporters, Kwankwaso picked up the MIC and the crowd went gaga,he finished his speech and handed the MIC to GEJ the crowd started walking away with a Hausa song 'we are here for Kwakwanso not GEJ'. GEJ did not finish his speech as the sea of people he saw a few minutes before turned into an empty arena in a twinkle of an eye.
and this is how you judge GEJs fate in the next election

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Recapitulation Of Two Major Cities That Shaped Economy Of Anambra State-photos / 2nd Term Tickets: Plots Against Obaseki, Akeredolu, Yahaya Bello Thicken / Edith, Okowa's Wife Meets Ohanaeze Ndigbo Women In Asaba, Applauds Contribution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.