Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,886 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

Kwankwaso Ignores Jonathan, Sambo At Abuja Event - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kwankwaso Ignores Jonathan, Sambo At Abuja Event (20659 Views)

Muazu Summons Jonathan, Sambo, Mark, Others To Marathon Meeting / Achievements Of The Jonathan/Sambo Administration In Pictures / Kano Gov Shuns Jonathan, Sambo At Abuja Event (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kwankwaso Ignores Jonathan, Sambo At Abuja Event by teskyg: 4:41pm On Aug 17, 2013
Kwankwaso will beg to see GEJ picture after 2015 election.OBJ too was hold to ransom during his first Tenure.He went on his knee to beg Atiku.We all know the history after he came back for his second term.
Re: Kwankwaso Ignores Jonathan, Sambo At Abuja Event by IYANGBALI: 4:51pm On Aug 17, 2013
Tayo114: that man no dey fear ooo
fear say wetn happen?GEJ na God?
Re: Kwankwaso Ignores Jonathan, Sambo At Abuja Event by Ekans: 4:52pm On Aug 17, 2013
petrov 10: he can go to hell...who needs him ..stewpd aboki
.On the presidential election day,the south south will surely need that stupid aboki.Its a pity the niger deltans now believe they got power without the backing of the major tribes in Nigeria.
Re: Kwankwaso Ignores Jonathan, Sambo At Abuja Event by AMvanquish: 5:09pm On Aug 17, 2013
babihouse: does that make him a brave man?

Well! In kano, he doesn't take poo 4rm d elites and is blunt/straight4ward on most matters. Not beating around d bush like most. Brave enough for me..
Re: Kwankwaso Ignores Jonathan, Sambo At Abuja Event by JACOBJK: 5:48pm On Aug 17, 2013
when the time rich we go no who get ///////////////////////////P//////////D////////////////////P
Kwakwa//////////////////sooooooooo Should no that it was second journey that killed MONGOL PARK
Re: Kwankwaso Ignores Jonathan, Sambo At Abuja Event by calaway: 7:12pm On Aug 17, 2013
Dr Walter: To hell with Gej
wetin this man do una? for sake of say GOD give am presidency.
Una go die oo!!!! BH people
Re: Kwankwaso Ignores Jonathan, Sambo At Abuja Event by calaway: 7:15pm On Aug 17, 2013
AMvanquish:

Well! In kano, he doesn't take poo 4rm d elites and is blunt/straight4ward on most matters. Not beating around d bush like most. Brave enough for me..

It is not bravery but foolishness and brute illiteracy to disrepect your elected president before the eyes of the world.
Re: Kwankwaso Ignores Jonathan, Sambo At Abuja Event by Nobody: 8:15pm On Aug 17, 2013
He probably didn't wear deodorant so he did himself a favor by isolating his stinky self. Just saying
Re: Kwankwaso Ignores Jonathan, Sambo At Abuja Event by VoteOutPDPJona: 8:24pm On Aug 17, 2013
Novice1:

[size=14pt]Jona CERTAINLY needs him for 2015:
He presides over Kano State, the most populous state in Nigeria. (2006 census figures)[/size].
He can easily unite majority of the Northern governors against Mr. Shoeless.

AND like it or not, Nobody can win a free and fair election in Nigeria without the support of the North.

@The bolded. You are very observant.
Re: Kwankwaso Ignores Jonathan, Sambo At Abuja Event by Zadokk: 8:37pm On Aug 17, 2013
Main market does not no the husband and wife who doest come to market
Re: Kwankwaso Ignores Jonathan, Sambo At Abuja Event by abokine: 9:31pm On Aug 17, 2013
Lordave: GEJ doesn't give a fück either, about Kwankwacho!
Neither do kwankwaso
Re: Kwankwaso Ignores Jonathan, Sambo At Abuja Event by kunlej2: 9:56pm On Aug 17, 2013
he is not certain abt his political future wen his tenure runs out by 2015 same as other G5 govnrs. He needs to crave for attention as it might make get political appiontment if gej wins
Re: Kwankwaso Ignores Jonathan, Sambo At Abuja Event by AMvanquish: 10:25pm On Aug 17, 2013
calaway:
It is not bravery but foolishness and brute illiteracy to disrepect your elected president before the eyes of the world.

Awww puhlezz! Your talkin respect, let's not even go there. He's your elected presido not mine. Cast my Vote for PDP, not in my lifetime.
Re: Kwankwaso Ignores Jonathan, Sambo At Abuja Event by kabba7(m): 10:32pm On Aug 17, 2013
kunle_j: he is not certain abt his political future wen his tenure runs out by 2015 same as other G5 govnrs. He needs to crave for attention as it might make get political appiontment if gej wins

If GEJ wins ĄЙd̶̲̥̅̊ if he did not win. I think U̶̲̥̅̊ people ascribe too much importance to this your looting president, ♍ƺ I don't sha !!
Re: Kwankwaso Ignores Jonathan, Sambo At Abuja Event by Policewoman(f): 11:11pm On Aug 17, 2013
simpleseyi:
SOURCE: http://www.punchng.com/news/kwankwaso-shuns-jonathan-sambo-at-abuja-event/
Who shunned each other? How can a subject shun his king? Abeg make una go siddon jo.
Re: Kwankwaso Ignores Jonathan, Sambo At Abuja Event by shidof(m): 11:16pm On Aug 17, 2013
HNosegbe:

Start by cautioning the likes of Senator Yerima who believe that women are only good enough to produce food and children.
ignorance is a deadly disease. try to go nd learn abt child marriage b4 u'll been open ur mouth anyhw.
Re: Kwankwaso Ignores Jonathan, Sambo At Abuja Event by HisExcellencyM(m): 11:29pm On Aug 17, 2013
I like d guy kwankwasiyya
Re: Kwankwaso Ignores Jonathan, Sambo At Abuja Event by Austino2955: 2:17am On Aug 18, 2013
BokoHaram elements have infiltrated NairaLand, sponsored by their Northern Mafians, according to Shakur's second in-command who was arrested by God and repented, during his confession.
The support one of their sponsor @@@ kwankwaso is gaining in this forum NL corraborate my point.
Remember Atiku, Oji uzo kalu etc see hell when they attempted this type of childish attitude to OBJ which kwankwaso exhibited to his oga. We are watching and when GEJ flogs him in future, i will refer to this post (action). God bless Nigeria.
Re: Kwankwaso Ignores Jonathan, Sambo At Abuja Event by NwaMaziIzuogu(m): 5:38am On Aug 18, 2013
Please who is qanqaso ? If is the one i know, he is suffering from inferiority complex. Who does he think he is ,by now he will be rejoicing with his power drunk group that he had dealt with Gej. But thats the much he can do, 2015 is almost here,we will see how their evil conspiracy against Nigeria will collaps like a pack of card...... Fools. Who cares about Abokis' leprosy handshake
Re: Kwankwaso Ignores Jonathan, Sambo At Abuja Event by eldoradoxx: 6:15am On Aug 18, 2013
Novice1:

Jona CERTAINLY needs him for 2015:
He presides over Kano State, the most populous state in Nigeria. (2006 census figures).
He can easily unite majority of the Northern governors against Mr. Shoeless.

AND like it or not, Nobody can win a free and fair election in Nigeria without the support of the North.

You are still living under the illusion that the poverty ravaged masses in their majority in the North are under the control of their leaders whom they know left them under developed after many years of leadership in Nigeria ? Did you know that North is many years behind South (East and West) in terms of human capital development ? Do you think that the boko haram crisis is not a fall out of their leaders inability to control their illiterate and once docile masses? Oh you think Kwakwaso would just tell every of the about 12million people in his state not to vote GEJ and they will all agree ? That is not how it works. Besides he does not control the machinery that can be exploited to deliver victory to incumbent president which are the security apparatusand the electoral agency. So where lies Kwankwaso's strength. Learn a lesson from Rivers crisis, hasn't the presidency hijacked the PDP in that state and rendered Amechi a Governor without a party? So GEJ shouldn't worry about PDP ticket, those opposition Governors within our great party PDP will have the party machinery in their respective states taken away from them close to the convention. They can not be dinning openly with APC and yet claim to belong to PDP. As the elections draw nearer, we will separate the boys from the men. Then you will know the electoral value of most of these Governors without PDP, Mbadinuju tried it in Anambra after PDP denied him ticket for second term, he got AD ticket but failed woefully.
Re: Kwankwaso Ignores Jonathan, Sambo At Abuja Event by Alxmyr(m): 7:23am On Aug 18, 2013
US President Barack Obama ignored GEJ.
We all know the result.
Who is Kwankwaso?
Re: Kwankwaso Ignores Jonathan, Sambo At Abuja Event by bobbling(m): 7:27am On Aug 18, 2013
petrov 10: he can go to hell...who needs him ..stewpd aboki

U coward Jonah need him more than u can ever imagine cuz he is d governor of d most populated state in d country. His state is worth more dan half of SS in terms of population
Re: Kwankwaso Ignores Jonathan, Sambo At Abuja Event by Rmugar: 7:47am On Aug 18, 2013
The teeth do bite the tongue but, both still leave in one house call the mouth. And if there is no querelling, the word settlement wouldn't have existed. So, no matter what happened my prayers is that NIGERIA Should be a better country where other nations will envy. GEJ, KWONKWOSO please settle and berry your differences so that GOD/ALLAH will give you the WISDOM/BASIRA to move this country to a greater hight.
Whether KWANKWOSO is rulling the Biggest, most rechest, and most populated city in the world, non of the two major religions preach disobedient neigther do they say you should claim hero for the things GOD/ALLAH place you over them. So it is not the issue of been a coward or being a hero, but it is all about bringing peace into the NATION please. Let us pray for them all as they pilot the affairs of the NATION within their remaining tenue
Re: Kwankwaso Ignores Jonathan, Sambo At Abuja Event by yemmytee1(m): 7:47am On Aug 18, 2013
So because he didn't recognise Jonathan his a bokoharam,obj said it all we r our own problem do you people remember he was the deputy before the governor crashed this year and he was sworn in?do you know how jonathan wanted to play a fast one on him?if u guyz don't know shit then u shut shitup..naija area boys on nairaland.
Re: Kwankwaso Ignores Jonathan, Sambo At Abuja Event by anishe(m): 8:27am On Aug 18, 2013
Three Questions:

1. Please who is Kwakwanso?
2. Abeg who is Jonathan (a.k.a Retardinho)
3. PlS who is sambo?

grin ;DAny body with correct answer goes home with a stick of broom to sweep Bleeping/Looting PDP away.
Re: Kwankwaso Ignores Jonathan, Sambo At Abuja Event by calaway: 8:48am On Aug 18, 2013
AMvanquish:

Awww puhlezz! Your talkin respect, let's not even go there. He's your elected presido not mine. Cast my Vote for PDP, not in my lifetime.
yes you are right. I and millions of Nigerians elected him to the office, the voice of many is the voice of GOD. You have always wanted the BH sponsors to have that office (you dream will never come true). So you hate and despise Jonathan. your people kill innocent Nigerians just to show their hatred for Jonathan and Nigerians that voted him.
to mention a few of you people who have been caught (not alleged or rumors):

1Police commisioner Zakari bui
2.Senator Ndume (he even roped in VP. sambo that is why the case mellowed don)
3.Hon. Hussein Dei Dei (CPC national youth leader)
4.Senator Bama
5.Mohamed abacha
and so many other too many to mention.

GOD PASS UNA!!!!!

GOD pass una!!!!
Re: Kwankwaso Ignores Jonathan, Sambo At Abuja Event by PehaKaso: 9:06am On Aug 18, 2013
Prez GEJ, can u pls enforce true federalism so dat d Abokis wil know d difference btw d North & d South? I await ur immediate action on dis noble recommendation
Re: Kwankwaso Ignores Jonathan, Sambo At Abuja Event by Nobody: 9:09am On Aug 18, 2013
yunglykmine: Rabiu Kwankwaso is just too Childish, he shuld plsss grow some balls abeg.. And why did he even attend in the first instance.. Desperado.

CHILDISH YES
BUT SAYING HE HAS NO BALLS...
THATS BALLS RIGHT THERE
REFUSING TO ACKNOWLEDGE
UR OGA
Re: Kwankwaso Ignores Jonathan, Sambo At Abuja Event by calaway: 9:13am On Aug 18, 2013
Babzilla:

CHILDISH YES
BUT SAYING HE HAS NO BALLS...
THATS BALLS RIGHT THERE
REFUSING TO ACKNOWLEDGE
UR OGA

Is he not an Aboki man? Give a bomb rigged vest and see if he will not detonate when in the same room with GEJ.
you talk as if you dont know these people.
Re: Kwankwaso Ignores Jonathan, Sambo At Abuja Event by abdulrahman23: 9:14am On Aug 18, 2013
I like it my governor, u are realy a hero, u are not there for him, welldone kwankwaso.
Re: Kwankwaso Ignores Jonathan, Sambo At Abuja Event by Nobody: 9:17am On Aug 18, 2013
AMvanquish:

Mumu! Make relevant points and stop ranting like an average nairalander..
BUT HE IS AN AVERAGE NAIRALANDER
ID SAY BELOW AVERAGE
Re: Kwankwaso Ignores Jonathan, Sambo At Abuja Event by calaway: 9:18am On Aug 18, 2013
abdulrahman23: I like it my governor, u are realy a hero, u are not there for him, welldone kwankwaso.
What has GEJ done to you? just because he is president. but Aboki una wcked no be small.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wike Confirms Abonnema King As A First Class King (Photos) / Recapitulation Of Two Major Cities That Shaped Economy Of Anambra State-photos / 2023: Ogbonnaya Onu Resigns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.