Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,939 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

Kwankwaso Ignores Jonathan, Sambo At Abuja Event - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kwankwaso Ignores Jonathan, Sambo At Abuja Event (20660 Views)

Muazu Summons Jonathan, Sambo, Mark, Others To Marathon Meeting / Achievements Of The Jonathan/Sambo Administration In Pictures / Kano Gov Shuns Jonathan, Sambo At Abuja Event (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kwankwaso Ignores Jonathan, Sambo At Abuja Event by Novice1(m): 1:51pm On Aug 17, 2013
petrov 10: he can go to hell...who needs him ..stewpd aboki

Jona CERTAINLY needs him for 2015:
He presides over Kano State, the most populous state in Nigeria. (2006 census figures).
He can easily unite majority of the Northern governors against Mr. Shoeless.

AND like it or not, Nobody can win a free and fair election in Nigeria without the support of the North.

6 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso Ignores Jonathan, Sambo At Abuja Event by Nobody: 1:51pm On Aug 17, 2013
nacosprof: animal in uniform, that is what u i...Aboki come guide guard my gate

Fvcker! I think you mistake Nigeriens for aboki, and by the way, when will you come pack your remaining drug dealing, kidnapping armed robber brothers out of here?

8 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso Ignores Jonathan, Sambo At Abuja Event by SPIDER90: 1:53pm On Aug 17, 2013
Please let us pause a moment and consider the scenario properly. Is GEJ the MC or the person that presented the award? If no, I dont see big deal with Kwankwaso not going to greet GEJ. What is the purpose of others going to greet the president after receiving the award? to thank him for nominating them for the award? To present the award to him?.......Pls let us stop this sycophancy and think properly. It is the way we treat our leaders that makes them think that they are superhuman, that we are slaves and they are gods. If he didnt greet the president before or after the ceremony, that may be an issue.

6 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso Ignores Jonathan, Sambo At Abuja Event by Novice1(m): 1:56pm On Aug 17, 2013
Mr. Aladin:
I Don't Expect Less Frm An Aboki.
Everthing About Them Is Negative.

Abeg Aboki Shine My Shoe I Get Babe To Catch Up with By 2pm

A civilised person argues with facts and figures, and from a position of objectivity, not with sentiments and baseless stereotyping.

AND for your info, the average Aboki in far more intelligent than you, given the same opportunities.

5 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso Ignores Jonathan, Sambo At Abuja Event by zuggy: 2:05pm On Aug 17, 2013
Who even wants to shake a bokoharamist in the person of kwankwasiya
Re: Kwankwaso Ignores Jonathan, Sambo At Abuja Event by ronalmagic10(m): 2:13pm On Aug 17, 2013
I'm not surprised at how some nonentities open their disgusting mouth to insult the president and his wife. At 57, I expect kwankwaso to behave like a matured man because he's definitely setting a bad example especially to the youth. You have no right whatsoever to openly disregard the president no matter your religion, political inclinations or belief. Learn from people like oshiomole! You guys should stop supporting rubbish and lets improve the image of this country.

4 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso Ignores Jonathan, Sambo At Abuja Event by jafsumar07: 2:15pm On Aug 17, 2013
He got d balls cos he is doing well bck home nd have d support of virtually all d Kanawas. Ds he hs earned by working hard nd transforming d state. Mre greese to ur elbow Dan Musa.

2 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso Ignores Jonathan, Sambo At Abuja Event by ik4life: 2:19pm On Aug 17, 2013
No matter dia political difference kwakwanso should av acknowledge d president atleast publicly to avoid d media makin an issue out of it
Re: Kwankwaso Ignores Jonathan, Sambo At Abuja Event by AMvanquish: 2:32pm On Aug 17, 2013
That's my Hard working Guvnor.. Selfless and fearless. He doesn't give a give a F*** and doesn't follow d crowd. Kwankwasiya! #respect
Re: Kwankwaso Ignores Jonathan, Sambo At Abuja Event by Nobody: 2:32pm On Aug 17, 2013
Jobless Journalism, by the way, Kwankwanso sounds like the sound made my empty vessel when it falls on my kitchen floor, who answers that and remain sane.
Re: Kwankwaso Ignores Jonathan, Sambo At Abuja Event by wellmax(m): 2:40pm On Aug 17, 2013
Good that he's PDP too Änd not APC, if not, we for no hear word again.
Re: Kwankwaso Ignores Jonathan, Sambo At Abuja Event by Nobody: 2:41pm On Aug 17, 2013
yunglykmine: Rabiu Kwankwaso is just too Childish, he shuld plsss grow some balls abeg.. And why did he even attend in the first instance.. Desperado.
Sharap, what do you know about politics?
Re: Kwankwaso Ignores Jonathan, Sambo At Abuja Event by Mpeace(m): 2:41pm On Aug 17, 2013
If you recall that Amaechi once tried to 'recognise' Mr president at an event but was stopped by the president's guards. So do you want kwankwaso to embarass himself?

5 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso Ignores Jonathan, Sambo At Abuja Event by wellmax(m): 2:42pm On Aug 17, 2013
Billyonaire: Jobless Journalism,
That's The Punch, if Ŧo say na SR, wetin you for call dem?
Re: Kwankwaso Ignores Jonathan, Sambo At Abuja Event by AMvanquish: 2:42pm On Aug 17, 2013
Billyonaire: Jobless Journalism, by the way, Kwankwanso sounds like the sound made my empty vessel when it falls on my kitchen floor, who answers that and remain sane.

Please drop ur real name let's also know what it sounds like!! Geez. Smh
Re: Kwankwaso Ignores Jonathan, Sambo At Abuja Event by drnoel: 2:49pm On Aug 17, 2013
aasog1: The house of lie is crumbling slowly grin
And my greatest joy is the fact that the 1st owner of the party Turaki Atiku is still alive.
The second owner: Obj is still breathing as well.
And now the current owner of the party GEJ is still very much in his prime.
A bottle of cold baileys mixed with maltina and ice, and a plate of weekend cat-fish watching Daneil Sturidge score the 1st goal of the season while I follow this news and see how Sincere-Retardian will spin this. This will be fun!
well said and i agree too but GEJ is still going to win 2015 even if it is with a tight margin, he will still win.
Re: Kwankwaso Ignores Jonathan, Sambo At Abuja Event by Ama28(f): 2:52pm On Aug 17, 2013
Someone really gave Abia State governor award?
What a show of shame and disgrace to development and governance!
Nigerian political propaganda and eye service as usual.

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso Ignores Jonathan, Sambo At Abuja Event by kabba7(m): 2:55pm On Aug 17, 2013
If the General officer commanding the Kwankwansia Brigade should have attempted to greet Jonathan ĄЙd̶̲̥̅̊ the goons gave him the Ameichi. Portharcourt wedding treatment What would be the arguement here ? Because as a. Natural Kano man he will likely TEAR on the spot there ĄЙd̶̲̥̅̊ then not giving a sh...t.
I think the Kano governor was smart shunning GEJ .
Re: Kwankwaso Ignores Jonathan, Sambo At Abuja Event by MrAladin: 3:01pm On Aug 17, 2013
Novice1:

A civilised person argues with facts and figures, and from a position of objectivity, not with sentiments and baseless stereotyping.

AND for your info, the average Aboki in far more intelligent than you, given the same opportunities.

the only way they can be beta than me is wen its cum to shining of shoes...
Re: Kwankwaso Ignores Jonathan, Sambo At Abuja Event by theSpark(m): 3:01pm On Aug 17, 2013
Grown men dnt keep malice. Even Amaechi at the height of his beef with Oga Jona went to the airport to welcome him. They even hugged and exchanged happy smiles. Then the beef continued.
Re: Kwankwaso Ignores Jonathan, Sambo At Abuja Event by mojah19: 3:10pm On Aug 17, 2013
That conduct shows a high water mark of irresponsibility and a do or die attitude by the present Nigerian political leaders. Kwankwanso should learn how to play politics without bitterness.
Re: Kwankwaso Ignores Jonathan, Sambo At Abuja Event by AMvanquish: 3:21pm On Aug 17, 2013
Mr. Aladin:

the only way they can be beta than me is wen its cum to shining of shoes...

Mumu! Make relevant points and stop ranting like an average nairalander..

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso Ignores Jonathan, Sambo At Abuja Event by iGeneral: 3:28pm On Aug 17, 2013
moscobabs: how those that increase my salary
With grammar of this quality, you only deserve a salary reduction!

3 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso Ignores Jonathan, Sambo At Abuja Event by BabaEleko(m): 3:30pm On Aug 17, 2013
aasog1: The house of lie is crumbling slowly grin
And my greatest joy is the fact that the 1st owner of the party Turaki Atiku is still alive.
The second owner: Obj is still breathing as well.
And now the current owner of the party GEJ is still very much in his prime.
A bottle of cold baileys mixed with maltina and ice, and a plate of weekend cat-fish watching Daneil Sturidge score the 1st goal of the season while I follow this news and see how Sincere-Retardian will spin this. This will be fun!

Yo! Are u by chance a Rapper/lyricist?
Re: Kwankwaso Ignores Jonathan, Sambo At Abuja Event by thoniann(m): 3:39pm On Aug 17, 2013
moscobabs: how those that increase my salary
Now i see why ur salary can't be increased. :p

2 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso Ignores Jonathan, Sambo At Abuja Event by Nobody: 3:48pm On Aug 17, 2013
^^^ hahahaha abi o grin
Re: Kwankwaso Ignores Jonathan, Sambo At Abuja Event by babihouse(m): 3:58pm On Aug 17, 2013
AMvanquish: That's my Hard working Guvnor.. Selfless and fearless. He doesn't give a give a F*** and doesn't follow d crowd. Kwankwasiya! #respect
does that make him a brave man?
Re: Kwankwaso Ignores Jonathan, Sambo At Abuja Event by Dagoma: 4:00pm On Aug 17, 2013
How does that affect my salary - possitively or negetively?
Re: Kwankwaso Ignores Jonathan, Sambo At Abuja Event by PStacks(m): 4:08pm On Aug 17, 2013
Kwankwasawa people don't take shit..

Av heard the privilege of working with one very wealthy Alhaji Nura from Kano.. Very simple but no non-sense man.. Always straight to the point..

All these governors would pretend when they see GEJ but would say another thing behind him.. Kwankwaso has decided to take the bull by the horn and expressing his displeasure, what akpabio and co don't have the balls to do.. Its better we fight and become friends than be friends of convinience..

Its really difficult for most of this governors who had been in politics way B4 GEJ to now accept GEJ as their leader.

GEJ's accession is divine but he has failed to live up to this mandate and its really difficult for all these guys to agree to take directives from this "Kindergarten" President as Bisi Akande would have it..

You can't c yourself a primary school pupil taking orders from your kid brother in kindergathen class, its not done..

Apart from Borno and Yobe, I think Kano, Kaduna and Adamawa are not Boko haram states, that's y Nyakwo would never be happy a state of emergency was declared on his state.. This Boko Haram thing is now so Political you can't even say who and who has a hand in it.. Its just a tool to discredit some states.. Kwankwaso is definately not happy they want to turn his state to a state where bomb blast occurs everyday just for some people to practise their politics..

Which way Nigeria? Nigeria which way?

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso Ignores Jonathan, Sambo At Abuja Event by killuminati(m): 4:13pm On Aug 17, 2013
Dr Walter: To hell with Gej/Pej
gringringrin
Amen
Re: Kwankwaso Ignores Jonathan, Sambo At Abuja Event by Noblechyk: 4:33pm On Aug 17, 2013
P.Stacks:
Kwankwasawa people don't take shit..

Av heard the privilege of working with one very wealthy Alhaji Nura from Kano.. Very simple but no non-sense man.. Always straight to the point..

All these governors would pretend when they see GEJ but would say another thing behind him.. Kwankwaso has decided to take the bull by the horn and expressing his displeasure, what akpabio and co don't have the balls to do.. Its better we fight and become friends than be friends of convinience..

Its really difficult for most of this governors who had been in politics way B4 GEJ to now accept GEJ as their leader.

GEJ's accession is divine but he has failed to live up to this mandate and its really difficult for all these guys to agree to take directives from this "Kindergarten" President as Bisi Akande would have it..

You can't c yourself a primary school pupil taking orders from your kid brother in kindergathen class, its not done..

Apart from Borno and Yobe, I think Kano, Kaduna and Adamawa are not Boko haram states, that's y Nyakwo would never be happy a state of emergency was declared on his state.. This Boko Haram thing is now so Political you can't even say who and who has a hand in it.. Its just a tool to discredit some states.. Kwankwaso is definately not happy they want to turn his state to a state where bomb blast occurs everyday just for some people to practise their politics..

Which way Nigeria? Nigeria which way?
why go through all these troubles talking rubish?
Re: Kwankwaso Ignores Jonathan, Sambo At Abuja Event by Goddex: 4:40pm On Aug 17, 2013
Distrustive journalism. Punch is just spinning you people's head as usual.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Reps To Strip President Of Power Over Oil Licences / 2023: Ogbonnaya Onu Resigns / Throwback Photo Of Audu Ogbeh As Minister Of Communication In 1982

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.