Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,671 members, 7,813,237 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:12 AM

Cristiano Ronaldo’s Incredible Car Collection - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cristiano Ronaldo’s Incredible Car Collection (63211 Views)

Asa Shows Off Her Dogs & Car Collection / Wilfried Bony Shows Off His Car Collection / Cristiano Ronaldo Dresses Up As A Beggar To Surprise And Play Football With Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Incredible Car Collection by IdiAmin2(m): 8:16pm On Aug 17, 2013
k2039: Poverty stricken fools will claim it's all vanity.

Cr7, you have worked hard for your money, you can spend it on anything you want, afterall it's your money.

LOL LMAO
the poverty stricken religtards will still claim he will go to hell unless he accepts that dead son of a carpenter from the middle east. LOL
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Incredible Car Collection by mascot87(m): 8:20pm On Aug 17, 2013
DailyNews: My brother, in as much as I love fancy cars, I must tell u that all these things are vanity for sure!!

I have an elder brother who died last year...he loved fancy cars, fancy house, etc, and he drove lots and lots of them, built mansion, I mean mansion in the village and in the city.

He travelled all around the world, just name the country. He owned so many fancy treasures, but the very day he died, he died in one of those cars and guess what? He was buried in a small 6ft space in front of his mansion in the village. He is there alone right now as I type...his mansion, cars, etc are here and there but he is inside that small dark hole alone.

My most eldest brother too used to be a lover of fancy cars; changing cars every year until he realised that truly all those things are vanity, thank God for Jesus and the word of God. Until u find Jesus Christ and love God truly with your heart, u won't understand. Forget men of God buying/driving expensive cars and jets, only God knows those that belong to Him...and we can only get to know on the last day cos so many will be disappointed!

What am I saying in essence Enjoy your wealth if u are fortunate to acquire it...but don't spend it lavishly without helping those that weren't privileged to have it like u do cos no one was rich/wealthy/successful out of his/her own making no matter how smart or hardworking we may think we are- its God that chose to bless us and our handworks cos many laboured more than we did but ended up poor.

Pls I am not judging C. Ronaldo cos I learnt he is generous, just referencing ur comment on vanity.

And go and read about Mr. Forest, the richest man in Australia, he said he would like to die poor and that he will give away all his wealth before he dies.

Life isn't always about fancy cars, house, assets, fame, etc....what matters most is how many lives u touched/changed while living and how many people smiling and thanking God every day because of you. May God help us to do more good and to help one another.

Nice cars anyway.
May God bless you for this your writeup.Please text me your account number,you need to be rewarded cheesy
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Incredible Car Collection by Tuntheycr7: 8:23pm On Aug 17, 2013
alienware: Eyah ! I never knew he was this dumb and foolish, spending all his money on exotic cars, Instead of investing his money . I have seen players made so much money and who died a wretch due to mismanagement. Wake up C. Ronaldo, those cars are too much for only you.

Am sure pple lyk you wud put all his money in bank and later died wtout enjoyin wat u av labourd for. Perhapz who told u he dsnt hav investment. Mediocre pple lyk u. I beg go sleep jawe
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Incredible Car Collection by Nobody: 8:35pm On Aug 17, 2013
I have programmed everything for my unborn children God's willing. Definitely, one male must be a football star and one female, a hollywood star. So help me God!
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Incredible Car Collection by alabes123(m): 8:35pm On Aug 17, 2013
profjustine: Oh God see what my age mate is driving! And am just looking for 120k to rent a house.......... The God of T.b Joshua come to my rescue.
u can Go and meet T.b joshua to pray for u, since u don't hv God
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Incredible Car Collection by leonard509(m): 8:37pm On Aug 17, 2013

Cr7, you have worked hard for your money, you can spend it on anything you want, afterall it's your money.
. .blowhole. . .who said its vanity??. .
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Incredible Car Collection by judedwriter(m): 8:42pm On Aug 17, 2013
God punish poverty! C human being like me wey just dey kick ball like those kids under d bridge-and yet he can boast of such exotic cars? Ah, life is not fairsad me too, I go make am someday.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Incredible Car Collection by killuminati(m): 8:45pm On Aug 17, 2013
Omo_barca: lipsrsealed loser! Keep on spending on cars! Just have at †he back of ur mind that †he KING OF FOOTBALL, king chief doctor lord lionel messi cool will rule †he world again! So ride on muhdafΰcker! You'zz going down and trophyless this season........AGAIN!! angry
Nobody likes your post dude the dummy... Because of lionel 'imp' messi make my CR7 no flex cars! Gerrout here!
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Incredible Car Collection by leonard509(m): 8:45pm On Aug 17, 2013
Idi-Amin:

LOL LMAO
the poverty stricken religtards will still claim he will go to hell unless he accepts that dead son of a carpenter from the middle east. LOL
. .oh LORD whywhy will u let these whole amount of ignorance be owned by one person, . .

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Incredible Car Collection by Nobody: 8:46pm On Aug 17, 2013
dplomaticVal: Nothin wil stp me frm venturin into footbal aftr schl..l swear

At what age? 42? School wey u com start @ 38 abi? U go play for ur grandpa futball club wen u finish d school.!
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Incredible Car Collection by bettercreature(m): 8:48pm On Aug 17, 2013
These 15 cars are nothing,considering how much he is earning per week
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Incredible Car Collection by Nobody: 8:57pm On Aug 17, 2013
End time angry angryangry angry all these for a semi illiterate ...O baba God make my Dream Of A major in Mathematical/geophysics a reality so i would fly Nasa n own space Ships instead of short little toy cars Amen..so help me God.....Science Rocks I hate football n footballers with passion ...Harvard all the way So help me Olohun..God bless Science..me n all Geeks..may we live long..Amen embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Incredible Car Collection by alienware(m): 8:57pm On Aug 17, 2013
Tuntheycr7:

Am sure pple lyk you wud put all his money in bank and later died wtout enjoyin wat u av labourd for. Perhapz who told u he dsnt hav investment. Mediocre pple lyk u. I beg go sleep jawe
the richest peeps we know don't spend this much on exotic mobs, get ur fact before u spew rubbish. Stoned i.m.b.becile.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Incredible Car Collection by alienware(m): 9:02pm On Aug 17, 2013
odua soulja: see poor man advicing a rich man on how to spend his money
some of you here need to be beaten with a fishing pole, spending thousands of dollars on cars you can loose tommorow isn't the right thing to do, don't you think they are more better things to do with money ?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Incredible Car Collection by alienware(m): 9:03pm On Aug 17, 2013
odua soulja: see poor man advicing a rich man on how to spend his money
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Incredible Car Collection by IbroSaunks(m): 9:04pm On Aug 17, 2013

Technically he played for his money but whatever...
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Incredible Car Collection by davido69: 9:05pm On Aug 17, 2013
seedord247:

We talking Money bro you talking Nonsense. grin
Bro i love your quote jare,lol
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Incredible Car Collection by InvertedHammer: 9:07pm On Aug 17, 2013
/
This guy is an idiot.
I will tell u why...USA for instance is littered with all had-beens who lost it all. Case examples Allen Iverson, Mike Tyson, Evander Holyfield, Dan Amokachie (had a private jet) just to name a few. Heck Mike Tyson at some point had a 50 bedroom mansion until reality set in.
Once the soccer money stops, all these will disappear in 1 year.

All these cars are financed based on current and future earnings. As soon as his career ends, by accident, force or age...the repo man comes calling. This is why people hate banks in the Western world. As a matter of fact, the banks will be praying that he defaults on his payment...kachiiiiiiing! Easy money! Payment already made are non-refundable.

He is falling victim to the shenanigans of the banks. Sometimes, people think they know better than the masters. And they had been proven wrong time after time.

Nice rides by the way! Lest I be misconstrued a hater.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Incredible Car Collection by alienware(m): 9:08pm On Aug 17, 2013
pendusky: eeeyyaaa poor you!!! ure comparng cr7 to ur enyimba retired player frnd
look at this frustrated chump ! Who's talking to you.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Incredible Car Collection by Donlexino(m): 9:10pm On Aug 17, 2013
solidbroda:

From ur comment, it is deduceable that you are a fisherman. grin
This is not a matter of bn a fisherman,d guy is ryt on point...can u be comfy inside doz toys u called car?or cn u drive doz toys on ur 9ja death trap roads ha?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Incredible Car Collection by sizzlers(m): 9:12pm On Aug 17, 2013
cheesy all these cars still none of them was made from the skin of a whale pennis.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Incredible Car Collection by fhemyxXx(m): 9:12pm On Aug 17, 2013
LesbianBoy: What shall it profit a man to gain the world and lose his soul.

lipsrsealed
undecided
LesbianBoy: What shall it profit a man to gain the world and lose his soul.

*hands him microphone* lipsrsealed
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Incredible Car Collection by IAMBREEZY: 9:14pm On Aug 17, 2013
WoW
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Incredible Car Collection by majalisa(m): 9:22pm On Aug 17, 2013
I.Joan:

huh?

Kindly write in English undecided
yes ma
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Incredible Car Collection by Krasid(m): 9:25pm On Aug 17, 2013
switch360: it a lie, is he a politician?
No.He's one of the best footballer in the world.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Incredible Car Collection by IYANGBALI: 9:37pm On Aug 17, 2013
LesbianBoy: What shall it profit a man to gain the world and lose his soul.na poverty dey make you reaon like dat,sorry

lipsrsealed
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Incredible Car Collection by IYANGBALI: 9:40pm On Aug 17, 2013
Donlexino: This is not a matter of bn a fisherman,d guy is ryt on point...can u be comfy inside doz toys u called car?or cn u drive doz toys on ur 9ja death trap roads ha?
does ronaldo live in naija?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Incredible Car Collection by Mrniceguyjohn(m): 9:40pm On Aug 17, 2013
haba see cars hmmm i wonder how e house go be sef
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Incredible Car Collection by swhiss: 9:47pm On Aug 17, 2013
Wow!...we got same taste bro!
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Incredible Car Collection by Nobody: 9:53pm On Aug 17, 2013
solidbroda:

From ur comment, it is deduceable that you are a fisherman. grin

From your comment, it is deducible that you are also a fisherman.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Incredible Car Collection by Policewoman(f): 10:30pm On Aug 17, 2013
Why no SUVs in the collection?? Me i be suv/jeep fan o!
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Incredible Car Collection by slimfit1(m): 10:34pm On Aug 17, 2013
The guy rent most of the cards so you don't need to go and kill yourself.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ruth Kadiri's Armpit Hair Sets Fans' Tongue Wagging (Photos) / OJB Jezreel Planned To Sell His House For N50m At 4pm Today / DJ Cuppy Celebrates Christmas With Kiddwaya (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.