Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,336 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

Cristiano Ronaldo’s Incredible Car Collection - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cristiano Ronaldo’s Incredible Car Collection (63239 Views)

Asa Shows Off Her Dogs & Car Collection / Wilfried Bony Shows Off His Car Collection / Cristiano Ronaldo Dresses Up As A Beggar To Surprise And Play Football With Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Incredible Car Collection by jairusben(m): 7:48am On Aug 18, 2013
optimus-prime1:

You must be a learner 4sho-4sho... Do you know the number of investments CR7 has made on Real-Estate alone in Portugal, Spain and England??
Do you know the number of hospitality Ventures that boy has running in different parts of the world? Lemme cut it short, do you know he owns various 5star hotels in different parts of the world?
Did you know "CR7" is a branded trademark that sports outfits pay for endorsements?
Do you know even after he retires from football he has a very bright Coaching career ahead of him... that is if FIFA does'nt even give him an appointment?
Of course you dont know.
Did you know even if he chooses to buy cars for the rest of his life, to start with, the types of cars he is buying are still heavily valued assets?
Did you know if he dashed you one of those cars and you choose sell it, your life would never be the same again?
Eyah sorry you did'nt know...
You think Christiano no get Mama wey dey advice am?
Or Abi you fink say im dey wait for bus?
Did you know with all he has, he can never be poor in this life again lai lai
even his children?
People aint stoopid again these days son.
ur breafing too clasic even for a blind man to understand
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Incredible Car Collection by tosmman001(m): 8:01am On Aug 18, 2013
switch360: where did he get the money to buy all this cars?
mak unna ask google
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Incredible Car Collection by Nobody: 8:13am On Aug 18, 2013
DanNafada:

From your comment, it is deducible that you are also a fisherman.
Eshe gan sir! grin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Incredible Car Collection by tosmman001(m): 8:15am On Aug 18, 2013
Na his talent+hardwrk result 2 ll ds achievement,u jst dey sit back 4 nairaland talkin rubbish.
Mak unna beta wakeup and stop condenmin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Incredible Car Collection by bknight: 8:19am On Aug 18, 2013
k2039: Poverty stricken fools will claim it's all vanity.

Pls what shld business minded investors call this? undecided

Anyways, very lovely cars. A car reaches 100km/hr in 2.9secs? shocked

Speed is not class.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Incredible Car Collection by JaaizTech: 8:19am On Aug 18, 2013
My concern is He would have go to a racing circuit to really enjoy these cars, cos with all the speed limits regulation in western country, He would hardly step on the gas before He beats speed limit
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Incredible Car Collection by edris09(m): 8:23am On Aug 18, 2013
na f
our 9ja u go dy hear sermons if somebody get Money
grin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Incredible Car Collection by Nobody: 8:24am On Aug 18, 2013
Alienware or whateva they call u.. Ur simply an oloriburuke sombodi... I love Messi with a passion and hate C. ROnaldo, still its his money. Why telling him he would die a wretch. Is it ur biz? I have been to Asis and Europe and I understand the white mans mentality. When he began amassing wealth. Companies will come to invest for him and save for him. His car fleet doesn't mean he hasn't saved up. U tink say na ur useless naija brodas wey na to just dey beg for money and find how to dupe dey dier mind abi? Hater go seat somewhere.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Incredible Car Collection by 46arcadez(m): 8:38am On Aug 18, 2013
Omo_barca: lipsrsealed loser! Keep on spending on cars! Just have at †he back of ur mind that †he KING OF FOOTBALL, king chief doctor lord lionel messi cool will rule †he world again! So ride on muhdafΰcker! You'zz going down and trophyless this season........AGAIN!! angry

Hm, is this the xtent u hate him? Being angry for someone that ur existnc doesn't boda, let's do d nidful
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Incredible Car Collection by alienware(m): 8:40am On Aug 18, 2013
optimus-prime1:

You must be a learner 4sho-4sho... Do you know the number of investments CR7 has made on Real-Estate alone in Portugal, Spain and England... Not to talk of his other private investments that are'nt public??
Do you know the number of hospitality Ventures that boy has running in different parts of the world? Lemme cut it short, do you know he "OWN'S" various 5star hotels in different parts of the world?
Did you know "CR7" is a branded trademark that sports outfits pay for endorsements? Lemme cut it short outfits INVEST on the "CR7" brand, Newsflash; you can invest your money on the "CR7" brand and you will have profit if you are into sports.
Do you know even after he retires from football, he has a very bright Coaching career ahead of him... that is if FIFA does'nt even give him an appointment?
Of course you dont know.
Did you know even if he chooses to buy cars for the rest of his life, its a very good business- to start with, the types of cars he is buying are still heavily valued assets?
Did you know if he dashed you one of those cars and you choose to sell it, your probably average life would never be the same again??
Choi! I bet You did'nt know...
Do you what what he has spent on all those cars in total, is just a mere fraction of his net worth? Basically 3% of his worth?
Did you know if he decided to buy three private jets now, it would'nt shake his account? Lemme explain cuz I fink you did'nt get; even if Ronaldo buy three aeroplane now, e no go shake im body at allll...
You think say Christiano no get Mama wey dey advice am?
Did you know with all he has, he can never be poor in this life again
even his children, because he has alot of assets/properties to will to his children?
Guy theres a certain level you reach in this life that wealth is clearly undisputed and defined and investment becomes a non factor to your profit... And CR7 is comfortably on that Level.
I'm very grateful to God for his life... Keep buying the cars CR7, you worked for it! Godbless you even more...
people far richer than him, have gone broke. Many people far wealthier than ronaldo commited suicide during the 2008 reccession.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Incredible Car Collection by okoiyawo1: 8:51am On Aug 18, 2013
I like him, great footballer, but I hope he will not kill himself with over speeding with these car, 318 kph, too much speed they kill. tell ham
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Incredible Car Collection by korm2me(m): 9:01am On Aug 18, 2013
chenu: na who be dis again
messi fanboy
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Incredible Car Collection by mubalex50(m): 9:06am On Aug 18, 2013
[color=#006600][/color] Nice collection, I can deny d fact dat am not his fan, I so much cherish his collection
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Incredible Car Collection by LET4U: 9:11am On Aug 18, 2013
profjustine: Oh God see what my age mate is driving! And am just looking for 120k to rent a house.......... The God of T.b Joshua come to my rescue.
Na wawo! Does T B Joshua's God differed from your own ne?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Incredible Car Collection by Nobody: 9:16am On Aug 18, 2013
Hahhaha... Bros, na wa oh.
deshclones: Good to know that Ronaldo uses the same car like mine I.e the benz c-class...mehn am doing well jare..neva will I get mad at ma success ratings again...com'on I drive d same car with the highest paid footballer in the world...desh is doing well jor
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Incredible Car Collection by tyle(m): 9:36am On Aug 18, 2013
What about Audi 80? Is he not aware of it?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Incredible Car Collection by ideylaff: 9:54am On Aug 18, 2013
optimus-prime1:

You must be a learner 4sho-4sho... Do you know the number of investments CR7 has made on Real-Estate alone in Portugal, Spain and England... Not to talk of his other private investments that are'nt public??
Do you know the number of hospitality Ventures that boy has running in different parts of the world? Lemme cut it short, do you know he "OWN'S" various 5star hotels in different parts of the world?
Did you know "CR7" is a branded trademark that sports outfits pay for endorsements? Lemme cut it short outfits INVEST on the "CR7" brand, Newsflash; you can invest your money on the "CR7" brand and you will have profit if you are into sports.
Do you know even after he retires from football, he has a very bright Coaching career ahead of him... that is if FIFA does'nt even give him an appointment?
Of course you dont know.
Did you know even if he chooses to buy cars for the rest of his life, its a very good business- to start with, the types of cars he is buying are still heavily valued assets?
Did you know if he dashed you one of those cars and you choose to sell it, your probably average life would never be the same again??
Choi! I bet You did'nt know...

Do you what what he has spent on all those cars in total, is just a mere fraction of his net worth? Basically 3% of his worth?
Did you know if he decided to buy three private jets now, it would'nt shake his account? Lemme explain cuz I fink you did'nt get; even if Ronaldo buy three aeroplane now, e no go shake im body at allll...
You think say Christiano no get Mama wey dey advice am?
Did you know with all he has, he can never be poor in this life again
even his children, because he has alot of assets/properties to will to his children?
Guy theres a certain level you reach in this life that wealth is clearly undisputed and defined and investment becomes a non factor to your profit... And CR7 is comfortably on that Level.
I'm very grateful to God for his life... Keep buying the cars CR7, you worked for it! Godbless you even more...

Even dem P Duddy wey rich pass Ronaldo 3 times over packed/ sold their PJ on advice from their financial adviser when oil prices sky rocketed cos they were haemorrhaging cash, don't ever tell me money nor dey finish, Nicholas Cage hage a greater and bigger car collection used to earn and make what Ronaldo makes per year in just one movie where is he today.

Bn prudent don't mean stupidity.

The Russian Billionaire who was paying Eto all the big money and crazy wages in his team flying them into town for every game just decided to cut his costs cos he's money is going down at the rate he does not want.

So many bigger people bigger than Ronaldo have had to cut back in dia lifestyle or spending. So who be Ronaldo in Nike terms or endourcements wia Michaek Jordan dey talk who he be.

Like I said the op is posting wrong info though, most of these cars are not his current cars, The op has added all the cars he drove when he was @ Manchester United.

Another fact is most footballers are given these cars by the suppliers or car companies as promo at a fraction to boost their image and improve bottomline sales

Anything AUDi will not be paid for by CR7 due to Audi bn one of RealMadrids marketing peeps , that's d way it works

We don't do much research b4 posting things and continue to mislead people all over the place

In conclusion only a joker will say money nor dey finish , just google up stars who have gone broke and were 10 times bigger than Ronaldo, Tyson, Nicholas Cage, many many more oooo. FACT..... Iverson a basketballer earned X10 of Ronaldos worth where is he today. FACT + REALITY
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Incredible Car Collection by k2039: 10:12am On Aug 18, 2013
bknight:

Pls what shld business minded investors call this? undecided

Anyways, very lovely cars. A car reaches 100km/hr in 2.9secs? shocked

Speed is not class.
I don't think Ronaldo is that stupi.d not to have investments.

Besides optimus-prime1 and ideylaff have addressed the issue.

Billionaires all over the world spend their money on luxury and investments.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Incredible Car Collection by Oluwaseytiano(m): 10:14am On Aug 18, 2013
Omo_barca: lipsrsealed loser! Keep on spending on cars! Just have at †he back of ur mind that †he KING OF FOOTBALL, king chief doctor lord lionel messi cool will rule †he world again! So ride on muhdafΰcker! You'zz going down and trophyless this season........AGAIN!! angry
haters always hate.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Incredible Car Collection by IYANGBALI: 11:03am On Aug 18, 2013
alienware: people far richer than him, have gone broke. Many people far wealthier than ronaldo commited suicide during the 2008 reccession.
abeg make we hear word,na bad belle and poverty dey worry una
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Incredible Car Collection by ohye(f): 11:05am On Aug 18, 2013
50calibre: Wow! Apart from the Audis, Mercedes, and Porsche Cayenne, no simple cars in his collection, the rest are super cars. You know you are a real celebrity or rich, when you can afford a Bugatti Veyron.

But my question is - where does he drive these his vehicles, especially the Lambo, because we all know Spain has very tiny roads.
u & who knw say spain get tiny road? Abeg go & pack wel joor
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Incredible Car Collection by harmony940(m): 11:37am On Aug 18, 2013
[quote
author=profjustine]Oh God see what my age mate is driving! And am just
looking for 120k to rent a house.......... The God of T.b Joshua come to
my rescue.[/quote] Hmm my guy be gratefull that u are still living or about thinking of living in a house worth 120k. We should be gratefull whatever situation we find ourselves,there are thousand and if not millions wanting that position.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Incredible Car Collection by delishpot: 12:36pm On Aug 18, 2013
[quote author=LesbianBoy]What shall it profit a man to gain the world and lose his soul.

Words from thosse who cannot meetup. If you had his wealth from your own sweat o not stollen, will you not spend on yourself, wife, parents and kids? Will you remember that quote?
How do you know he lost his soul? Does it mean job or solomon with their wealth lost their souls. My dear if you work hard and do clean biz and God blesses you
Rejoice and enjoy it. Or come dash me let my soul be lost on your behalf.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Incredible Car Collection by Jerryjat(m): 1:24pm On Aug 18, 2013

ok... Now wat?...
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Incredible Car Collection by gbagyiza: 1:46pm On Aug 18, 2013
[quote
author=profjustine]Oh God see what my age mate is driving! And am just
looking for 120k to rent a house.......... The God of T.b Joshua come to
my rescue.[/quote] abeg no allow my stomach tear because of laugh.on a serious note, broder if u luk at all dis u will hate urself remember all fingers r nt desame.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Incredible Car Collection by abysirius(m): 1:59pm On Aug 18, 2013
benkings: blood money, wayo money, yeye money,holy money,politricks money,good money,419 money...........my broda! Money na money forget the name and make n make money....................am on a road to riches until am paid in full.........and d lord is mah witness am makinq major moves
I see a desperate man here..
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Incredible Car Collection by NellyGhenghen(m): 2:43pm On Aug 18, 2013
LesbianBoy: What shall it profit a man to gain the world and lose his soul.

What shall it profit a man to not gain anything and still lose his soul.

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Incredible Car Collection by Bizibi(m): 3:14pm On Aug 18, 2013
That is investment,he can use the exotic cars to make money from car shows or he can auction it at a high price when raising funds fr any cause,expensive cars are investment if u knw what u are doing
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Incredible Car Collection by Bizibi(m): 3:20pm On Aug 18, 2013
alienware: people far richer than him, have gone broke. Many people far wealthier than ronaldo commited suicide during the 2008 reccession.
the people richer will nt and can never be broke they will lose money but they cannot be near zero,their system is way different for rich people who are investors themselves,the reccession was hard hit by average employees and middle class people and nt the rich multi millionaires or billionaires
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Incredible Car Collection by benzion72(m): 3:32pm On Aug 18, 2013
Hope the guy have enough investment to serve him after his legs retired, I preferred investment in properties than depreciating assets like cars.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Incredible Car Collection by BankuTilapia: 4:48pm On Aug 18, 2013
Archmed: VANITY UPON VANITY

FOOLISHNESS UPON FOOLISHNESS..... U dumb eeeediot he worked hard for his money.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Incredible Car Collection by samkoro: 5:53pm On Aug 18, 2013
Japanese cars are no where to be found at this level.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

DJ Cuppy Celebrates Christmas With Kiddwaya (Photos) / "I Am Sorry For campaigning Naked For Tinubu" - Olaiya Igwe / Chioma Wears 'Wedding Ring' To Ademola Adeleke's Inauguration (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.