Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,521 members, 7,826,959 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

Back Ground Check: Prophet Mohammed In The Mirror - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Back Ground Check: Prophet Mohammed In The Mirror (514 Views)

Prophet Mohammed Was A Womaniser? / Who Is The Helper That Jesus(puh)said He Will Send If Not Prophet Mohammed(puh) / Prophet Mohammed's Married Life Explained: U Can Ask Your Questions Politely (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Back Ground Check: Prophet Mohammed In The Mirror by true2god: 11:07am On Aug 17, 2013
In any endeavour it is necessary to do a backgroung check on someone, especially the one we look upon as role models, or a religios leader.

History had it that prophet mohammed came from a family deep in idol worship and later became a prophet, the only prophet of arab race, after receiving some revelation from Allah.

History also had it that he led many military campaigns to subdue his adversaries who fight to oppose\destroy his ideology\new religion.

I have limited knowledge about this personality and would like my muslim friends to shed more light about his story, exploits and even lifestyles, that had affected (and still affecting) millions of pple world-wide while i also do an independent study about this man.

Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Need A Site Recommendation / A Look at the Injustice Done To Muslims / Re-assessing Political Islam And The World:part 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.