Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,330 members, 7,867,938 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 07:45 AM

Something For The Single ladies - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Something For The Single ladies (526 Views)

Notice! To All The Single Guys. / EXPOSED: Reason For Increasing No Of Single Ladies In Nigeria & The Solution / A Question For The 'single' Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Something For The Single ladies by 49cents(m): 12:08pm On Aug 17, 2013
Do you shrink at the idea of offering sincerely and insisting to the paying helf the bill at every date you go be it the movies,dinner whatever!
I am yet to meet a Man who will not so value you like crazy!

Its not like a strategy, though it would pass as one in a clime such as our were such thoughts don't even cross 8 out of 10 girls mind.

Its about establishing your self-worth and respect before that man whom you fancy and has expressed interest in you.

Dare to be difrent; not doing free dates may just be the most life-changing decision you'd ever make!

(1) (Reply)

What God Does Not Want From You As A Lady And As A Wife / I Know I Can Count On NL Anyday / I Don't Like Commitment In Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.