Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,703 members, 7,820,460 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

An Open Letter From A Passionate Fan To Olamide - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / An Open Letter From A Passionate Fan To Olamide (24344 Views)

Don Jazzy Finally Admits He Was Wrong And Apologises To Olamide And His Fans / D’banj’s Manager To Olamide: 'Stop Stealing Our Songs' / Open Letter To Olamide On Lil Kesh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An Open Letter From A Passionate Fan To Olamide by ejifranks(m): 11:26am On Aug 20, 2013
redcliff:

[size=14pt]Olamide's case an Nice's case are different. Olamide drops hit tracks while Nice or kini oruko e, lost focus and started singing crap song. Op I agree with you to some point but disagree that the release of alot of song within short periods would kill the "olamide" brand. That was what built the "olamide" brand instead. Olamide's story is the definition of a nobody working his way to the top without the help of anyone. At this stage he is he has to still remain relevant. Only a P-square can wait for 2 years and release an album or a song and people would still embrace them. Olamide cant do that..[/size]
i beg to disagree... Just like the OP reasoned, releasing too much songs at close intervals has a greater adverse effect on an artiste... There are songs that would just swallow up the glory of other songs which would have done well.. also the rate of promo per song will be affected and many good songs might not be even heard at all.. moderation is the key.... Build your brand on consistency with a bit of anticipatory touch on your fans and listeners
Re: An Open Letter From A Passionate Fan To Olamide by bionicdude(m): 11:27am On Aug 20, 2013
steffans: Pls who is Olamide
na one agbero like dat for yaba.u get me rite
Re: An Open Letter From A Passionate Fan To Olamide by Nobody: 11:27am On Aug 20, 2013
Nice one, and which is really the fact. Olamide is releasing tracks almost every 2 weeks wich shudnt b so. Before we finish listening to one, anoda one is already out. Now I don't download his music again on naijaloaded until I get to see that there is much hype abt the particular song, cos they are way too many. And all is recent tracks av dier titles taken from one of his song, like baddo of life, baddest nigga ever liveth,badoo(freestyle), kawosoke, durosoke, take it inside. I some times mistake all dis songs for each oda bfor listenin to dem.. Am a big fan though.
Re: An Open Letter From A Passionate Fan To Olamide by Nobody: 11:27am On Aug 20, 2013
He wanna be bad
Re: An Open Letter From A Passionate Fan To Olamide by akinzyakin(m): 11:27am On Aug 20, 2013
Mntchwww...playin Wizkid_Caro...Hit "Like" if you feelin dah Vibe I feel in dis Wizkid song
Re: An Open Letter From A Passionate Fan To Olamide by Ocutegan(m): 11:28am On Aug 20, 2013
Same goes for wizkid also..after his first album..he's number of release can make 3 full albums. I think they're trying to be consistent though,they know they're not like 2face or psquare who releases an album every 2yrs. Let them leave a little space,another act will fill it up
Re: An Open Letter From A Passionate Fan To Olamide by moscobabs(m): 11:28am On Aug 20, 2013
he want be Graig David ni
Re: An Open Letter From A Passionate Fan To Olamide by ChiSun27(m): 11:28am On Aug 20, 2013
ejifranks: Good advice....... Music is a business (forget all the talk about singing because you love singing)and must be treated as such with the market forces of demand and supply, diminishing returns to scale etc fully in consideration....

You are a man dude. Y dis choice of colour?
Re: An Open Letter From A Passionate Fan To Olamide by alaoeri: 11:28am On Aug 20, 2013
shejane: Silly love na my best song cos I me mysef too package wella
So u carry front & back, let us see/feel it now.
Re: An Open Letter From A Passionate Fan To Olamide by Nobody: 11:29am On Aug 20, 2013
Nonsense from an ignoramus.

Whoever told that writer that Olamide has saturated the music industry with his music should be given a hot slap !
Re: An Open Letter From A Passionate Fan To Olamide by ejifranks(m): 11:29am On Aug 20, 2013
ChiSun27:

You are a man dude. Y dis choice of colour?
purple is royalty
Re: An Open Letter From A Passionate Fan To Olamide by Erukuomoibadan: 11:29am On Aug 20, 2013
Re: An Open Letter From A Passionate Fan To Olamide by CLIQBOY(m): 11:33am On Aug 20, 2013
wheesin: First and foremost....i want to thank Jah aka God for creating me and my hands plus finger that am using to type...baba u toomuch....second of all i want to thank my dear padi..KII KEYBOARD for encouraging me even when nairalanders were always bfore me....ese....i also want to thank airtel for the awesome speed it gave me to move on even .wen mtn said no...airtel said yes.,..and lastly...i want to thank mum and dad for purchasing dis fone and for BORNING me....

I knw u mit be wondering.....wat is STRONG wit dis boy....wat is he thanking for...but u knw wat...i made front page in my month august....am so HARPIC...GOD BLESS ME WITH MORE FPAGE BLESSINGS AND UNLIMITED data...Amin

Ohhhh ? I forget....olamide chillax with ur songs.....ur latest track FUJI GARBAGE IS A GARBAGE AND MEANLESS...ESE...??

cmon no be him sing FUJI GARBAGE

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter From A Passionate Fan To Olamide by yuzedo: 11:38am On Aug 20, 2013
Baddo, have you heard of the point of equilibrium? That’s the point when the law of diminishing return sets in. It happens to everything and everyone. In simple terms, it’s the point where you get to the peak, have nothing extra to offer and the drop starts.
Surely, you are subbing D'banj? grin The wackness of his songs are a cause for serious concern. angry I miss the great Skibanj cry, Eja Nla has reached point of equilibrium. undecided

2 Likes

Re: An Open Letter From A Passionate Fan To Olamide by Buklar(m): 11:42am On Aug 20, 2013
9ce write up...Badoo...half a word is enuf 4 d wise...try 2 take things easy so dt u wont end up like some of ur counterparts,my guy....NO HURRY IN LIFE....YBNL GENERAL....KO DUROSOKE...BO SHE MA JE NIYEN...
Re: An Open Letter From A Passionate Fan To Olamide by PStacks(m): 11:44am On Aug 20, 2013
This Olamide Boy has never truly able to take away my love for Dagrin even while Barrack O'grin is in the Grave, But Baddo is Bad sha! I dey feel the Guy. This advice is a very sound advice if he ever reads this.
Re: An Open Letter From A Passionate Fan To Olamide by alooya(m): 11:47am On Aug 20, 2013
9ice write up, quater word is enough for the wise.
Re: An Open Letter From A Passionate Fan To Olamide by yemmy19(m): 11:48am On Aug 20, 2013
wheesin: First and foremost....i want to thank Jah aka God for creating me and my hands plus finger that am using to type...baba u toomuch....second of all i want to thank my dear padi..KII KEYBOARD for encouraging me even when nairalanders were always bfore me....ese....i also want to thank airtel for the awesome speed it gave me to move on even .wen mtn said no...airtel said yes.,..and lastly...i want to thank mum and dad for purchasing dis fone and for BORNING me....

I knw u mit be wondering.....wat is STRONG wit dis boy....wat is he thanking for...but u knw wat...i made front page in my month august....am so HARPIC...GOD BLESS ME WITH MORE FPAGE BLESSINGS AND UNLIMITED data...Amin

Ohhhh ? I forget....olamide chillax with ur songs.....ur latest track FUJI GARBAGE IS A GARBAGE AND MEANLESS...ESE...??

Guy,have u stopped going for ur rehabilitation programme or you are taking overdose of your herb.....satan is dancing azonto on ur head,OPONU

2 Likes

Re: An Open Letter From A Passionate Fan To Olamide by yemmy19(m): 11:49am On Aug 20, 2013

Guy,have u stopped going for ur rehabilitation programme or you are taking overdose of your herb.....satan is dancing azonto on ur head,OPONU
Re: An Open Letter From A Passionate Fan To Olamide by Godson201333(m): 11:54am On Aug 20, 2013
sexymoma: An Oroki seller, i was told too that he has an agbalumo company in ya villa. odesin

Ha dont be harsh on her..she is a foreigner. grin grin grin
Re: An Open Letter From A Passionate Fan To Olamide by IYANGBALI: 11:55am On Aug 20, 2013
who is olamide?
Re: An Open Letter From A Passionate Fan To Olamide by maryhaam(f): 11:58am On Aug 20, 2013
I love the write up nice one bro
Re: An Open Letter From A Passionate Fan To Olamide by Sanusi0301(m): 12:04pm On Aug 20, 2013
keep it up......follow ur hrt
Re: An Open Letter From A Passionate Fan To Olamide by LesbianBoy(m): 12:04pm On Aug 20, 2013
oluswaggz: Nice one, and which is really the fact. Olamide is releasing tracks almost every 2 weeks wich shudnt b so. Before we finish listening to one, anoda one is already out. Now I don't download his music again on naijaloaded until I get to see that there is much hype abt the particular song, cos they are way too many. And all is recent tracks av dier titles taken from one of his song, like baddo of life, baddest nigga ever liveth,badoo(freestyle), kawosoke, durosoke, take it inside. I some times mistake all dis songs for each oda bfor listenin to dem.. Am a big fan though.
This is so trueeeeeee grin grin grin grin i tot i was the only one who observed this nonsense! I have a feeling in the coming weeks olamide would release 'singles' with following title............ ''she carry front'' ft. Wande coal then another one ''she carry back'' ft. Dbanj and then another one ''she too package'' ft. Durella and then another one again ''I can't leave her'' ft. ice prince grin grin grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: An Open Letter From A Passionate Fan To Olamide by Oduyalerapheal(m): 12:06pm On Aug 20, 2013
This truly show a great fans to olamide cos 4 someone 2 come out and says what him/her think can be of help to that person u cherish and inspired, it the best u can ever give.. I hope Olamide will get this kindly advice cos this will truly help him

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter From A Passionate Fan To Olamide by Nobody: 12:07pm On Aug 20, 2013
Me love olamide pupo. Since olamide would probably read this...
Dear olamide
i love you
i love you
yours truly akinmail

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter From A Passionate Fan To Olamide by lacosteIII(m): 12:08pm On Aug 20, 2013
angry hmmmmmmmmmmmn.... does anybody here notice that all the top Nigerian artist are sing boring songs this days... i just wonder where d music industry is going to... only artist like Psquare, Davido, Sean Tizzle, Burna Boy, Tiwa Savage are doing well in the industry

Olamyyde is flopping big time
Re: An Open Letter From A Passionate Fan To Olamide by Nobody: 12:11pm On Aug 20, 2013
Awww,I love Olamide..he's doing well for himself for now
Re: An Open Letter From A Passionate Fan To Olamide by timkay: 12:11pm On Aug 20, 2013
I hope olamide (•͡_ •͡ this as an advice from a true fan and not an insult on his creativity
Re: An Open Letter From A Passionate Fan To Olamide by laksides: 12:12pm On Aug 20, 2013
He should just learn from craig david dat realeased all the finest track in one album (born to do it) after dat he disappeare from industry
Re: An Open Letter From A Passionate Fan To Olamide by Nielbaba(m): 12:13pm On Aug 20, 2013

I knw u mit be wondering.....wat is STRONG wit dis boy....wat is he thanking for...but u knw wat...i made front page in my month august....am so HARPIC...GOD BLESS ME WITH MORE FPAGE BLESSINGS AND UNLIMITED data...Amin.

No be olamide sing fuji garbage ooo. Its famzinn, I saw it on olamide twiter sayin::::""" tnk God for d fame. Now guys droppin der song wit my name ;""" I will munch d tweet n upload iit here
Re: An Open Letter From A Passionate Fan To Olamide by laksides: 12:13pm On Aug 20, 2013
lacosteIII: angry hmmmmmmmmmmmn.... does anybody here notice that all the top Nigerian artist are sing boring songs this days... i just wonder where d music industry is going to... only artist like Psquare, Davido, Sean Tizzle, Burna Boy, Tiwa Savage are doing well in the industry

Olamyyde is flopping big time
Did i just heard davido?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Wins Best African Act At 2018 MTV Ema's / Free Beat Download (suitable 4 Rap/afro Hip Hop/ R & B ) / Why Your Favourite Nigerian Songs Are Getting Shorter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.