Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,777 members, 7,820,716 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:07 PM

An Open Letter From A Passionate Fan To Olamide - Music/Radio (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / An Open Letter From A Passionate Fan To Olamide (24345 Views)

Don Jazzy Finally Admits He Was Wrong And Apologises To Olamide And His Fans / D’banj’s Manager To Olamide: 'Stop Stealing Our Songs' / Open Letter To Olamide On Lil Kesh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An Open Letter From A Passionate Fan To Olamide by Nobody: 10:48pm On Aug 20, 2013
steffans: Pls who is Olamide
a palm wine seller...
Re: An Open Letter From A Passionate Fan To Olamide by lanrei(m): 11:06pm On Aug 20, 2013
airmark:

You are a confused person.

Sure.....maybe im confused becaUse of ur Insanity
Re: An Open Letter From A Passionate Fan To Olamide by airmark(m): 12:19am On Aug 21, 2013
lanrei:

Sure.....maybe im confused becaUse of ur Insanity

Lol, Checked your pic and see you suffering from latent tetany. You need help, not battering.
Re: An Open Letter From A Passionate Fan To Olamide by abayolb: 2:49am On Aug 21, 2013
lanrei: Olamide ur creativity or copy and implementation style wil definately take u places..... but ain't no way in hell u wuld u have been so accepted if not 4.D fact dat d streets needed a quick street lyrical advocate/entertainer just immediately after d demise of d REAL BADOO of LIFE in d person of AKOGUN OMO'GUN DAGRIN CEO... more elbow to ur grease or whicheva way...
Dont need to give any advice cos im certain neither me nor u just dont care....but all i know is dat DA certify BADOOS dont make a fuss about been bad....u asked if u are a learner but truth is Yes u are and worst is u are not even a deligent one...... oya Badoo kip rocking......d world forget 2 soon RIP Oladapo Olaitan Olaonipekun (21 October 1987 – 22 April 2010)
..No ever champion Ok,even if dagrin is alive OLAMIDE will SÛRELY blow or abi na dagrin wrote supid love,voice of d steet,jale to crown it all DUROSOKE 4 d Dude..IN d world of muzik a track can make u blow lyk Dagrin Pon pon pon n by d way dagrin will ve reach his POInt oF EQ
Re: An Open Letter From A Passionate Fan To Olamide by lanredo(m): 6:39am On Aug 21, 2013
This law is applicable to all faces of life "The higher you go the cooler it becomes" so the cooler now depends on the area it hit you favour or unfavour,it much depend on how you work it out for your self and many times how chances and times, if I may say how lucky/favour work it out for you.
History has not reveal to us a champion forever but we have read of great people who benefited from their talent in their life time and afterward.
Half word na him we dey tell omoluabi when he reach him stomach a di odidi.
Re: An Open Letter From A Passionate Fan To Olamide by tunsmann(m): 7:14am On Aug 21, 2013
who u be?you just want to form local champion.do you live in russia?
Re: An Open Letter From A Passionate Fan To Olamide by Nobody: 8:13am On Aug 21, 2013
jayceejeffrey: OLamide is Illuminated With Dark Powers But Still He's A Bunch Of Noise
spits on your comments....you are the one that illuminated him abi?or na you be the illuminati boss or na you be the illuminator or na you be the fallen angel or na both of you go get the dark powers and if he is a bunch of noise biko abeg tell me wetin you go come be ,olamide na noise maker according to you and he is making his cash and you wey no dey make noise never chop this morning,like mi said have you eaten today,so my guy better go start to dey make noise may be money no go run away from you again.lol.singing****with olamide' voice ***am the voice of the street e don clear for their eyes

2 Likes

Re: An Open Letter From A Passionate Fan To Olamide by hammedkola(m): 12:52pm On Aug 21, 2013
steffans: Pls who is Olamide

Baddooolllleeee
Re: An Open Letter From A Passionate Fan To Olamide by swtme(f): 1:14pm On Aug 21, 2013
It annoys me when ppl fail 2 say d truth cos they 8 d fact that they are losers n someone else has something they can never have so they go any length 2 make themselves happy by not admitting d truth.Olamide is not good but great at what e does,I 8 rap b4 I met olamide but e adds fun 2 rap n brings it 2 life.I love olamide n I don't eff.....ing care of what u 8ters think.Thumbs up 2 d badoo himself cool
Re: An Open Letter From A Passionate Fan To Olamide by flymeup: 1:26pm On Aug 21, 2013
I think we should be objective and not dramatic about this obviously sensitive matter
Re: An Open Letter From A Passionate Fan To Olamide by lanrei(m): 3:07pm On Aug 21, 2013
airmark:

Lol, Checked your pic and see you suffering from latent tetany. You need help, not battering.

Dude u can do better alright.... but be sure to go for ur brain assessment...u surely are d one who need a quick fix
Re: An Open Letter From A Passionate Fan To Olamide by sovpounds(m): 10:11pm On Aug 21, 2013
I know you love me, I love you too...... grin grin grin grin grin
Re: An Open Letter From A Passionate Fan To Olamide by nostimi4u(m): 10:58pm On Aug 21, 2013
Broda u havn't gotten 2 d top yet but u'representing; jst keep it real & durosoke. One love
Re: An Open Letter From A Passionate Fan To Olamide by Humphreydis(m): 1:18am On Aug 22, 2013
Osadhody: Thats true but leave him let him drop what he wants to drop,don't you know he is working for the next award
:......Kai!..some ppl no get brain atall....mtcheew!
Re: An Open Letter From A Passionate Fan To Olamide by hardeyincah(m): 1:54am On Aug 22, 2013
airmark: Really on point. He should not go the way of 9ice.
rubbish!
9ice only opted to politics
not that he's dry as u think....
Will they (9ice & lamide) continue to sing YORUBA HIPHOP till they flocks 50 ?
NO
They must find something else to do.....
Re: An Open Letter From A Passionate Fan To Olamide by hardeyincah(m): 1:55am On Aug 22, 2013
hardeyincah:
rubbish!
9ice only opted to politics
not that he's dry as u think....
Will they (9ice & lamide) continue to sing YORUBA HIPHOP till they flocks 50 ?
NO
They must find something else to do.....
Re: An Open Letter From A Passionate Fan To Olamide by hardeyincah(m): 2:00am On Aug 22, 2013
Segeggs: Thesame can be said of wizkid.
then write to whiskid
Re: An Open Letter From A Passionate Fan To Olamide by hardeyincah(m): 2:00am On Aug 22, 2013
then write a letter to whiskid
Re: An Open Letter From A Passionate Fan To Olamide by hardeyincah(m): 2:02am On Aug 22, 2013
then write a letter to whiskid to advise him likewise, who knows u might be given cash in return...
Re: An Open Letter From A Passionate Fan To Olamide by Revolva(m): 5:27pm On Aug 23, 2013
grin the thing is that the music is very vibrant in olamie head...e dey shack am..but he should..be careful the way he releases music to the public.....unlesss....umm the op don talk am sha
Re: An Open Letter From A Passionate Fan To Olamide by Flygerian1(m): 5:32am On Aug 25, 2013
Good advice.
Re: An Open Letter From A Passionate Fan To Olamide by Johnpaul01: 9:20pm On Apr 10, 2020
baslone:
REALLY ON POINT!!!

http://thenet.ng/2013/08/opinion-baddo-lee-easy-does-it/?utm_source=&utm_medium=facebook

How far?? This is 2020 and Olamide is still here
Re: An Open Letter From A Passionate Fan To Olamide by Johnpaul01: 9:20pm On Apr 10, 2020
Revolva:
grin the thing is that the music is very vibrant in olamie head...e dey shack am..but he should..be careful the way he releases music to the public.....unlesss....umm the op don talk am sha

How far? this is 7 years later
Re: An Open Letter From A Passionate Fan To Olamide by Johnpaul01: 9:23pm On Apr 10, 2020
swtme:
It annoys me when ppl fail 2 say d truth cos they 8 d fact that they are losers n someone else has something they can never have so they go any length 2 make themselves happy by not admitting d truth.Olamide is not good but great at what e does,I 8 rap b4 I met olamide but e adds fun 2 rap n brings it 2 life.I love olamide n I don't eff.....ing care of what u 8ters think.Thumbs up 2 d badoo himself cool

And you to Ma'am, Olamide is still here 7 years later, no amount of hate can pull him down
Re: An Open Letter From A Passionate Fan To Olamide by Johnpaul01: 9:27pm On Apr 10, 2020
FOLYKAZE:
Olamide is becoming boring with days. I love when he came to the industry with tight rap flow. But dont really understand him when he start splitting garbage and sometime run off beat on his freestyle song. Im porting to Reminisce for street rap and vector tha viper for bar racking

Lol, Olamide is still a demigod 7 years later, where is your reminisce and vector?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Wins Best African Act At 2018 MTV Ema's / Free Beat Download (suitable 4 Rap/afro Hip Hop/ R & B ) / Why Your Favourite Nigerian Songs Are Getting Shorter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.