Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

Haunting Pics From Egypt Crisis.(warning) - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Haunting Pics From Egypt Crisis.(warning) (3765 Views)

12 Years After September 11, Haunting Memories Of Terror Attack / What Are The Lessons From Egypt? / UK is Hiding billions of Dollars Stolen from Egypt. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Haunting Pics From Egypt Crisis.(warning) by ShobayoEmma(m): 11:38pm On Aug 17, 2013
see how mighty men are fallen. God bless NIGERIA. God heal Africa
Re: Haunting Pics From Egypt Crisis.(warning) by Maxymilliano(m): 3:16am On Aug 18, 2013

Re: Haunting Pics From Egypt Crisis.(warning) by Maxymilliano(m): 3:41am On Aug 18, 2013

Re: Haunting Pics From Egypt Crisis.(warning) by Kairoseki77: 3:54am On Aug 18, 2013
All this was caused by Morsi.

He dissolved the Parliament and declared himself the supreme leader of Egypt, then he forced through a biased constitution that most people HATED. That was his fatal mistake.

The Muslim Brotherhood did all these things because they believed that they had a mandate from heaven to Islamize Egypt. History obviously proved them wrong.
Re: Haunting Pics From Egypt Crisis.(warning) by redsun(m): 4:43am On Aug 18, 2013
Heaven bless the dead. They are at peace.The struggle continues for the living.

Do you really want to do in vain?
Re: Haunting Pics From Egypt Crisis.(warning) by 3ace(m): 5:15am On Aug 18, 2013
Very horrific.
Re: Haunting Pics From Egypt Crisis.(warning) by KayDee4: 5:32am On Aug 18, 2013
This is a tragedy.

Kairoseki77: All this was caused by Morsi.

He dissolved the Parliament and declared himself the supreme leader of Egypt, then he forced through a biased constitution that most people HATED. That was his fatal mistake.

The Muslim Brotherhood did all these things because they believed that they had a mandate from heaven to Islamize Egypt. History obviously proved them wrong.

He just wasn't experienced and 'strong' enough to handle the troubles with a country like Egypt, very young democracy and divided along different lines of interest; and he couldn't manage the Mubarak-appointed judges of the constitutional court.
Re: Haunting Pics From Egypt Crisis.(warning) by teskyg: 7:13am On Aug 18, 2013
@ Papabrowne,you spoke my mind.Excellent post u got.I don't understand why People will die for Politicians who don't really care about them.If Morsi really care for his supporter,he should give up hs quest for power.
Re: Haunting Pics From Egypt Crisis.(warning) by Pyroclast(m): 8:21am On Aug 18, 2013
What is the need?
Re: Haunting Pics From Egypt Crisis.(warning) by Gorrbachev: 10:45am On Aug 18, 2013
Injured Egyptian Brotherhood cought with fake wound?
Read more at http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=7ec_1376774646#pjDDfTuzQMQfXEQZ.99
Re: Haunting Pics From Egypt Crisis.(warning) by Kairoseki77: 10:57am On Aug 18, 2013
Osama bin Laden's right hand man, Mohammed al-Zawahri, was captured by the Egyptian Military today.

The terrorist was a major supporter of the Muslim Brotherhood, and is suspected to have been caught trying to enter Egypt to cause trouble. If the MB doesn't get their way, it looks like they are prepared to turn to suicide bombings and terror tactics.

Shame... sad

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2396138/Egyptian-security-forces-arrest-brother-al-Qaedas-leader-Ayman-al-Zawahri.html
Re: Haunting Pics From Egypt Crisis.(warning) by baby124: 2:19pm On Aug 18, 2013
You do realize that if this were to happen in Nigeria GEJ will be the loser right? Islam is not a majority in Egypt the Copts always held sway. Th Muslim brotherhood tried to hijack and take advantage but the were cut down because they dont quite have the numbers and support they thought they did. if th president is not from a major tribe in nigeria, attempting this without 2/3 if th major tribes is suicide. so your writeup is not in line with the situation in Egypt or Nigeria
PapaBrowne: These Pictures should be a warning to Nigerians!!

When your politicians call you to start a revolution because they lose out on a power struggle, don't heed their call. Simply tell them to bring back their kids from Paris, London, Dubai and Los Angeles and put them on the frontlines.
Only then should you heed such a call.

This warning goes to all lovers of a certain old man(an ex coupist/head of state) who keeps promising us blood if he fails to win elections he has lost 3 times. This warning also goes to all lovers of one a certain loud mouth(an ex-militant) who loves chest thumping about war if his candidate is not re elected.

Nigeria's economy is booming. Let's work hard to make it a prosperous nation. Lets hold our leaders accountable. And if we must protest, lets do so in peace and more importantly lets focus our protests on our localities where the pains of underdevelopment are more evident. The money we use in buying jeeps can start factories. The money used in buying land in Lagos can start a huge factory. I repeat, this economy is booming. We just need a change in culture. We need to move from a culture of consumption to a culture of production. When you get a little money, your question should be what can I produce instead of what can I consume. That way jobs would be everywhere. About the power sector, it is coming up, albeit slowly. I repeat, don't listen to any politician who tells you rubbish about revolution.

We don't want the Egyptian situation in Nigeria. I visited Egypt twice in 2005 and I found it a very beautiful country. I found the people living prosperously. They were happy under Mubarak. They were free. I saw them at parties in the hotels I stayed in. They were so friendly. I remember meeting former Vice President Ekwueme there. The country was booming. Today, two and half years after the so called revolution, the country is in blood and turmoil and trepidation and everything has gone down. I weep for Egypt.
Re: Haunting Pics From Egypt Crisis.(warning) by KayDee4: 5:48pm On Aug 18, 2013
baby_123: You do realize that if this were to happen in Nigeria GEJ will be the loser right? Islam is not a majority in Egypt the Copts always held sway. Th Muslim brotherhood tried to hijack and take advantage but the were cut down because they dont quite have the numbers and support they thought they did. if th president is not from a major tribe in nigeria, attempting this without 2/3 if th major tribes is suicide. so your writeup is not in line with the situation in Egypt or Nigeria

You're missing the point like a free-throw shot.
GEJ will not be the biggest loser, it is the ordinary citizens who will die on the streets like rats.
He's saying that the toll on ordinary innocent civilians will be great and the politicians who incited the revolution will be far away with their families observing the chaos from their comfort zones.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Poor South Africans Marched. / Benin Republic The Only African Nation Where God Is Free! / Iran Destroy USA Best Drone Worth $200million (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.