Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,136 members, 7,818,422 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:08 PM

Truck Driver Dies After Shooting Himself In The Penis - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Truck Driver Dies After Shooting Himself In The Penis (691 Views)

Driver Dies During Sex In Ilorin / Prostitute In Enugu Dies After Sex With Three Customers / Woman Dies After Sleeping With Chinese Workers In Akwa Ibom - Thekillerpunch.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Truck Driver Dies After Shooting Himself In The Penis by rafcrown(m): 2:34pm On Aug 17, 2013
Truck driver dies after shooting himself in the penis

A truck driver has died after apparently shooting himself in the penis. The 37-year-old-man died during a drinking session with friends - not at the wheel - in the Philippines province of Pangasinan. Police said Geronimo Narciso was reportedly drunk and fired two shots into the air, prompting his friends to restrain him. When Narciso then tried to place his homemade gun in his trousers, he accidentally pulled the trigger.
Re: Truck Driver Dies After Shooting Himself In The Penis by Tolexander: 2:44pm On Aug 17, 2013
Sauce?
Re: Truck Driver Dies After Shooting Himself In The Penis by Nobody: 2:46pm On Aug 17, 2013
Tolexander: Sauce?
tomato sauce or what?

1 Like

Re: Truck Driver Dies After Shooting Himself In The Penis by Nobody: 3:43pm On Aug 17, 2013
Good for him. The bible said I quote "Matthew 18:8 And if your hand or your foot causes you to sin, cut it off and throw it away. It is better for you to enter life crippled or lame than with two hands or two feet to be thrown into the eternal fire"

This is the world of God wink
Re: Truck Driver Dies After Shooting Himself In The Penis by Enegod(m): 3:47pm On Aug 17, 2013
REALITY101: Good for him. The bible said I quote "Matthew 18:8 And if your hand or your foot causes you to sin, cut it off and throw it away. It is better for you to enter life crippled or lame than with two hands or two feet to be thrown into the eternal fire"

This is the world of God wink
now he is not going to enter there with his dick...too bad for him
Re: Truck Driver Dies After Shooting Himself In The Penis by Nobody: 3:49pm On Aug 17, 2013
Enegod: now he is not going to enter there with his dick...too bad for him

God will replace it, I bet he have a lot of spare and left over peniss somewhere in the refrigerator or humidor
Re: Truck Driver Dies After Shooting Himself In The Penis by Enegod(m): 4:11pm On Aug 17, 2013
REALITY101:

God will replace it, I bet he have a lot of spare and left over peniss somewhere in the refrigerator or humidor
SMH
Re: Truck Driver Dies After Shooting Himself In The Penis by Sanboy25: 4:14pm On Aug 17, 2013
Poor man, R.I.P cry
Re: Truck Driver Dies After Shooting Himself In The Penis by rafcrown(m): 5:59pm On Aug 18, 2013
A US man is facing gun charges after he accidentally shot himself in the penis - with his fiancee's pink pistol.

Joshua Seto, 27, was shopping with fiancee Cara Christopher, 26, in Chandler, Arizona, when he stuffed her gun into the front waistband of his trousers.

Police say he accidentally fired the pistol in the process and the bullet pierced his manhood and passed through his left thigh.

His girlfriend called 911 and described the wound to dispatchers who told her to apply direct pressure to slow the bleeding.

"I did look at it. It's pretty bad," she told dispatchers. "He is still conscious, there is just a lot of blood."

Mr Seto was rushed to hospital but later released after treatment, reports the Arizona Republic.

"We don't know if he suffered any permanent damage," said Sgt J Favazzo of the Chandler Police Department.

"The case remains under investigation and we are still in the process of determining whether to press charges."
Re: Truck Driver Dies After Shooting Himself In The Penis by rafcrown(m): 6:00pm On Aug 18, 2013
SOURCE
MSN
ORANGE UK
CONFIRMED NEWS

(1) (Reply)

Difference Btw Foreign Advice And Naija Advice... / Has Women Taking Most Guys Thinking System? / OMG! Did This Really Happen?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.