Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,827 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:41 PM

Got An Android Issue? Whats It ? - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Got An Android Issue? Whats It ? (4815 Views)

Glo Bis On Android Issue Please Help / #jimsbigthing, Whats It All About? / You Got An Iphone? You Use Mtn? Can Browse Or Send Mms? Yur In Luck (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Got An Android Issue? Whats It ? by bunmioguns(m): 12:58am On Aug 18, 2013
ewizard1:

Ok, to delete the pictures, look for file manager on your phone, go into ur sdcard, look for whatsapp folder... open it and find media folder, delete the Media folder and the pictures would be off.

★Hope I fixed it!

thanks at least u gave me d clue, i deleted d media folder bt am stil seeing the pic, i av to delete d entre folder containing d pics nd d bug has been fixed
Re: Got An Android Issue? Whats It ? by ewizard1: 1:02am On Aug 18, 2013
bunmioguns:

thanks at least u gave me d clue, i deleted d media folder bt am stil seeing the pic, i av to delete d entre folder containing d pics nd d bug has been fixed

You mean you deleted the real pics in the Gallery? Ok, glad its been fixed.
Re: Got An Android Issue? Whats It ? by ewizard1: 1:04am On Aug 18, 2013
olayiwola9: already did didn't work

Ok, what error do you get when accessing Playstore?
Re: Got An Android Issue? Whats It ? by abiola081(m): 1:10am On Aug 18, 2013
Gud mawnin...
A fwend of mine send me sum game tru flash share,buh I kip getting dis message wen eva I launch pes12.....“.DOWNLOAD ERROR.the server is not available or validation of the files is not successful..plz try again later“
Re: Got An Android Issue? Whats It ? by ewizard1: 1:48am On Aug 18, 2013
abiola081: Gud mawnin...
A fwend of mine send me sum game tru flash share,buh I kip getting dis message wen eva I launch pes12.....“.DOWNLOAD ERROR.the server is not available or validation of the files is not successful..plz try again later“

Some Android games dont work like that especially HD games. For the game to work on ur friend's device, theres a cache folder thats working with it. You need to have that same cache in your device to make it work for u.
Re: Got An Android Issue? Whats It ? by olayiwola9(m): 4:30am On Aug 18, 2013
ewizard1:

Ok, what error do you get when accessing Playstore?
connection time out
Re: Got An Android Issue? Whats It ? by JayKayMaybachz(m): 6:06am On Aug 18, 2013
@Ewizard1 pls I want to root my infinix my infinix race .... pls help me on how to do that .... tankz
Re: Got An Android Issue? Whats It ? by gentleblaq: 7:22am On Aug 18, 2013
HOW DO YOU VIEW PLAYSTORE USING DROIDVPN?? THINK WITHIN DAT LIES THE SOLUTION TO OUR PROBLEM IT ACTUALLY U CAN VISIT PLAYSTORE WITHOUT RESTRICTIONS.HAVE TRIED SO MANY EVEN INCLUDING UR RECOMMENDATIONS PLS HELP US OUT U V DONE A GR8 JOB.
Re: Got An Android Issue? Whats It ? by Sealeddeal(m): 9:38am On Aug 18, 2013
ewizard1: ★★★ QUICK ONE ★★★
Use more than 100mb on droidvpn...

☆☆☆ TWEAK ☆☆☆
Free user on Droidvpn are only allowed 100mb daily download.
But most people gulps up the 100mb before the day runs out.
Heres a tweak on how to use more than the daily allowed data.

Firstly, get like 3 email accounts of any type.
Use the mails to register on droidvpn.

When u use one and it got exhausted. .
Just go to Settings > Applications Manager and look for droidvpn on the list,
Open it, clear the data and cache and tap on force stop.
Exit and restart ur phone.

After restart, open droipvon from the apps drawer and enter another email details. Note that you have to go to settings and set UDP Port to 500.

Connect and surf on...
this failed to work o.
Re: Got An Android Issue? Whats It ? by ewizard1: 9:39am On Aug 18, 2013
Pls, hold for some time peeps, i dont have my device with me atm, i;m posting from a friend's Nokia asha and cant do heavy typing to reply. Would reply to all as soon as i get my device.
e1
Re: Got An Android Issue? Whats It ? by ewizard1: 9:44am On Aug 18, 2013
Sealeddeal: this failed to work o.
Hold bro, noticed something.
1. Make sure you dont have any other VPN app installed. Retry my step.
2. If you know how to backup applications .apk file. Back Dvpn up. Clear data and uninstall, restart and reinstall. Its what i've done and it worked.
e1
Re: Got An Android Issue? Whats It ? by olayiwola9(m): 10:12am On Aug 18, 2013
JayKayMaybachz: @Ewizard1 pls I want to root my infinix my infinix race .... pls help me on how to do that .... tankz
follow this link https://www.nairaland.com/1394821/photo-root-android-without-pc
Re: Got An Android Issue? Whats It ? by dryakson(m): 10:22am On Aug 18, 2013
ewizard1:

What device do you use?
Hidden app! You cant see them in the apps drawer?
How did you know you have the?

Pls answer the questions so I would know how to come in.
I used tecno l3 and the apps I download were not visible, what of the picture it show file not supported
Re: Got An Android Issue? Whats It ? by dryakson(m): 10:34am On Aug 18, 2013
Again is there any app that will expand my phone RAM? I need the link if possible thank you
L3 and not rooted
Re: Got An Android Issue? Whats It ? by Sealeddeal(m): 12:19pm On Aug 18, 2013
ewizard1:
Hold bro, noticed something.
1. Make sure you dont have any other VPN app installed. Retry my step.
2. If you know how to backup applications .apk file. Back Dvpn up. Clear data and uninstall, restart and reinstall. Its what i've done and it worked.
e1
you are great. thanks man.its working
Re: Got An Android Issue? Whats It ? by AdeniyiA(m): 1:28pm On Aug 18, 2013
thanks ewiz. for dis thread.
pls how can I use my tecno n3 as modem for my PC.
Re: Got An Android Issue? Whats It ? by fdigital(m): 1:31pm On Aug 18, 2013
ewizard1:

Rigth here sir...
www.rulebreakers001..com/2013/04/download-opera-mini-next-7-hacked.html?m=1

☆Hope I fixed it
Nat really broh. The link you provided comes only with frontquerry 'n' proxy type .
Actually what i meant is the opera handler that normally comes with
*frontquerry
*http
*socket and
*proxy type (which consist of host, http. etc).
will manage even if its d jar-apk convert.
thnx
Re: Got An Android Issue? Whats It ? by vower(m): 3:00pm On Aug 18, 2013
bladeslinger forces close on my tecno l3 when its about to start d game play. any help
Re: Got An Android Issue? Whats It ? by ewizard1: 3:59pm On Aug 18, 2013
Adeniyi A.:

Using your Android Phone as a Modem?
Ok, i guess N3 is an android phone. I think android phones are capable of Sharing their internet connection via Hotspot
Check ur fone for the Hotspot feature.. Settings>> Wireless & Networks and find "Tethering" or "Hotspot"

Set it up for use. Mind You, If you'll be using ur pc.. Dont put a passkey on ur Hotspot. Make it Open.

You'll get a notification icon that Hotspot is on. Use ur PC to find wifi networks and connect to your Phone.
Hope I fixed it!
Re: Got An Android Issue? Whats It ? by ewizard1: 4:03pm On Aug 18, 2013
dryakson: Again is there any app that will expand my phone RAM? I need the link if possible thank you
L3 and not rooted
Theres no app that expands Phone ram.. Instead an app that can free up your RAM from unneccessary Tasks running in ur backgroud
Chect out my App Thread. https://www.nairaland.com/1321252/android-theres-app-it Would be droping Several Apps useful for android Devices...
Re: Got An Android Issue? Whats It ? by ewizard1: 4:06pm On Aug 18, 2013
Really Missing My Tab.. PC Mode now!!!
Any Android prob? Lemme hear it...
I might FiX it!
e1
Re: Got An Android Issue? Whats It ? by Nobody: 4:15pm On Aug 18, 2013
i want a cheap techno phone like B3.. Is it a gud phone for me dat likes games and cool apps
Re: Got An Android Issue? Whats It ? by ewizard1: 4:24pm On Aug 18, 2013
R2bees: i want a cheap techno phone like B3.. Is it a gud phone for me dat likes games and cool apps

Lookin @ Tecno B3, Its not that good for games and stunning apps.
Get ones with better specs...
Re: Got An Android Issue? Whats It ? by abiola081(m): 4:36pm On Aug 18, 2013
How do i go abt d cache folder?
ewizard1:

Some Android games dont work like that especially HD games. For the game to work on ur friend's device, theres a cache folder thats working with it. You need to have that same cache in your device to make it work for u.
Re: Got An Android Issue? Whats It ? by ewizard1: 4:41pm On Aug 18, 2013
abiola081: How do i go abt d cache folder?
What game is it, cos different Games has their different Cache locations.
Re: Got An Android Issue? Whats It ? by DahtDopeBoi(m): 5:19pm On Aug 18, 2013
Pls help me in guiding me thru how to root my xperia arc s on ICS... Thanks
Re: Got An Android Issue? Whats It ? by zizky(m): 5:44pm On Aug 18, 2013
Adeniyi A.:
Connect ur phone to ur pc via usb port with the usb cord that comes with the phone. Do not activate as mass storage device. Go to settings>wireless & network>tethering & portable hotspot>usb tethering (check the box to tether). If u have an active data bundle, ur pc will be able to browse using ur phone's data.
Re: Got An Android Issue? Whats It ? by ewizard1: 6:04pm On Aug 18, 2013
zizky: Connect ur phone to ur pc via usb port with the usb cord that comes with the phone. Do not activate as mass storage device. Go to settings>wireless & network>tethering & portable hotspot>usb tethering (check the box to tether). If u have an active data bundle, ur pc will be able to browse using ur phone's data.

Thanks a bunch Zizky! You are welcomed on my thread.
Re: Got An Android Issue? Whats It ? by zizky(m): 6:35pm On Aug 18, 2013
ewizard1:

Thanks a bunch Zizky! You are welcomed on my thread.
Thank you too. Great work u r doing!!!
Re: Got An Android Issue? Whats It ? by Nobody: 10:40pm On Aug 18, 2013
I fogot my lock code. And ive nt registered my gmail ont the fone.
Re: Got An Android Issue? Whats It ? by ewizard1: 11:08pm On Aug 18, 2013
runzlord: I fogot my lock code. And ive nt registered my gmail ont the fone.
Forgot your LockCode while not signed in Gmail?
QUESTIONS
What device brand and Model?
Are you rooted?
Try this> Power down ur device, Hold the Volume Down Key and Power On. What do you get?
Waiting!!!
Re: Got An Android Issue? Whats It ? by DahtDopeBoi(m): 11:20pm On Aug 18, 2013
Daht_DopeBoi: Pls help me in guiding me thru how to root my xperia arc s on ICS... Thanks
pls Brodas help me out

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Need A Phone That Has 4g Lte Support Not More Than N35,000 / Here Is The Night Shots Taken With Infinix S5pro / The Recession Is Real: See Screenshot From Airtel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.