Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,349 members, 7,860,909 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:36 PM

Thanks, Seun! The Religion Section Is Now Officially Boring. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Thanks, Seun! The Religion Section Is Now Officially Boring. (2301 Views)

Religion Section 'awards Night' / Religion Section Reference Library (sticky) / *~ Joagbaje Voted The Religion Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thanks, Seun! The Religion Section Is Now Officially Boring. by Nobody: 4:53pm On Aug 18, 2013
Uyi Iredia:

That draaaaaab place. I had to search all the boards to know that living beings were discussing there. When I see a bigger crowd or better topics, I'll join, for now I'll pass. If it's any comfort, I bookmarked it.

Like you have anything to discuss in the first place.

1 Like

Re: Thanks, Seun! The Religion Section Is Now Officially Boring. by Ishilove: 5:38pm On Aug 18, 2013
Y'all take NL way too seriously. It's like an alternate reality for a lot of the folks here, with some even preferring it to the real world.

3 Likes

Re: Thanks, Seun! The Religion Section Is Now Officially Boring. by UyiIredia(m): 7:20pm On Aug 18, 2013
Logicboy03:

Like you have anything to discuss in the first place.

Loooooool ! You wey dey para like small pikin say you wan comot Nairaland. Where you com dey ? Loooooooooool ! I swear man one of these days I might record my laughter at your puerile posts. Choi !
Re: Thanks, Seun! The Religion Section Is Now Officially Boring. by Nobody: 7:24pm On Aug 18, 2013
Uyi Iredia:

Loooooool ! You wey dey para like small pikin say you wan comot Nairaland. Where you com dey ? Loooooooooool ! I swear man one of these days I might record my laughter at your puerile posts. Choi !

Where did I para?

I cant leave nairaland just like that...my ministry cant crumble.....onward atheist soldiers......

1 Like

Re: Thanks, Seun! The Religion Section Is Now Officially Boring. by plendil: 7:29pm On Aug 18, 2013
Ishilove: Y'all take NL way too seriously. It's like an alternate reality for a lot of the folks here, with some even preferring it to the real world.

Like really! undecided
Re: Thanks, Seun! The Religion Section Is Now Officially Boring. by Nobody: 7:35pm On Aug 18, 2013
Ishilove: Y'all take NL way too seriously. It's like an alternate reality for a lot of the folks here, with some even preferring it to the real world.

Hypocrite. Typical Nigerian christian woman.

I have seen your posts in other sections. Especially your poems. Delusional.

2 Likes

Re: Thanks, Seun! The Religion Section Is Now Officially Boring. by EatmyShorts: 7:43pm On Aug 18, 2013
Show me the money.
Re: Thanks, Seun! The Religion Section Is Now Officially Boring. by Ishilove: 8:17pm On Aug 18, 2013
Logicboy03:

Hypocrite. Typical Nigerian christian woman.

I have seen your posts in other sections. Especially your poems. Delusional.
Smh. See as you jus dey scata yarn becos you no get wetin to talk.

Enfant terrible. You can kiss my fine black asss.
Re: Thanks, Seun! The Religion Section Is Now Officially Boring. by UyiIredia(m): 8:19pm On Aug 18, 2013
Logicboy03:

Where did I para?

I cant leave nairaland just like that...my ministry cant crumble.....onward atheist soldiers......

No be you open thread say oga at the top sack mmw. You no para for there ? You no protest ? Liar !

Thank God. You agree you have a ministry. May Mr Nobody grant more followers to your church of the poison mind.

1 Like

Re: Thanks, Seun! The Religion Section Is Now Officially Boring. by Nobody: 8:24pm On Aug 18, 2013
Uyi Iredia:

No be you open thread say oga at the top sack mmw. You no para for there ? You no protest ? Liar !

Thank God. You agree you have a ministry. May Mr Nobody grant more followers to your church of the poison mind.

But did I say that I was leaving? Eh?

2 Likes

Re: Thanks, Seun! The Religion Section Is Now Officially Boring. by Nobody: 8:26pm On Aug 18, 2013
Ishilove:

Asss wey mosquito don bite finish for your "face-me-I-face-you" flat?

Anyhoo.....you cant accuse others of taking nairaland too seriously. You of all people

4 Likes

Re: Thanks, Seun! The Religion Section Is Now Officially Boring. by UyiIredia(m): 8:34pm On Aug 18, 2013
Ishilove:

I agree the dude is a terrible child but he did me right: didn't know you had a fine black ass, I REALLY visualized you as the fresh yellow paw-paw skinned types.
Re: Thanks, Seun! The Religion Section Is Now Officially Boring. by Nobody: 8:39pm On Aug 18, 2013
Uyi Iredia:

I agree the dude is a terrible child but he did me right: didn't know you had a fine black ass, I REALLY visualized you as the fresh yellow paw-paw skinned types.

lol....Ishilove black so tey bleach dey fear her skin...... mama dudu

1 Like

Re: Thanks, Seun! The Religion Section Is Now Officially Boring. by UyiIredia(m): 8:51pm On Aug 18, 2013
Logicboy03:

Anyhoo.....you cant accuse others of taking nairaland too seriously. You of all people

When life knock you down from spoilt-rich-kid tryna leave his mama's apron to common man hustlin' on the streets you'll change ya gaddem mind.
Re: Thanks, Seun! The Religion Section Is Now Officially Boring. by Nobody: 9:03pm On Aug 18, 2013
Uyi Iredia:

When life knock you down from spoilt-rich-kid tryna leave his mama's apron to common man hustlin' on the streets you'll change ya gaddem mind.

See this one ooo! So you are now street smart eh? Hood boy? Hardcore gangsta? Aje pako?

lmao....

1 Like

Re: Thanks, Seun! The Religion Section Is Now Officially Boring. by EatmyShorts: 9:25pm On Aug 18, 2013
Uyi Iredia:

Someone is thirsty.
Re: Thanks, Seun! The Religion Section Is Now Officially Boring. by UyiIredia(m): 9:32pm On Aug 18, 2013
Logicboy03:

See this one ooo! So you are now street smart eh? Hood boy? Hardcore gangsta? Aje pako?

lmao....

Oh no ! Don't flatter me. I'm just your average JJC in Lagos. I sha know a trick or two which you don't. You don jump molue or cross/trek 3rd Mainland bridge ?
Re: Thanks, Seun! The Religion Section Is Now Officially Boring. by Ishilove: 9:38pm On Aug 18, 2013
Uyi Iredia:

You visualised wrong, Mr Uyi. grin
Re: Thanks, Seun! The Religion Section Is Now Officially Boring. by Ishilove: 9:39pm On Aug 18, 2013
EatmyShorts:

Someone is thirsty.
Eat my shokoto, you are a man of few words... undecided
Re: Thanks, Seun! The Religion Section Is Now Officially Boring. by Ishilove: 9:40pm On Aug 18, 2013
Logicboy03:

lol....Ishilove black so tey bleach dey fear her skin...... mama dudu
I go soon shift ya jaw...continue o, u hear ba? angry tongue
Re: Thanks, Seun! The Religion Section Is Now Officially Boring. by Ishilove: 9:42pm On Aug 18, 2013
Logicboy03:

Yelz, what about me?
Re: Thanks, Seun! The Religion Section Is Now Officially Boring. by EatmyShorts: 5:59am On Aug 19, 2013
Ishilove:
Eat my shokoto, you are a man of few words... undecided

NaWa! See this young Lady trying to tempt me, all is well. *cleans face with handkerchief*

1 Like

Re: Thanks, Seun! The Religion Section Is Now Officially Boring. by Ishilove: 8:23am On Aug 19, 2013
EatmyShorts:

NaWa! See this young Lady trying to tempt me, all is well. *cleans face with handkerchief*
Forsooth, thy mind is filthy undecided
Re: Thanks, Seun! The Religion Section Is Now Officially Boring. by Nobody: 8:32am On Aug 19, 2013
Ishilove:
Forsooth, thy mind is filthy undecided

Sexy mama

Baby give it to me no delay
Baby wine for me no dey waste time.....

Girl, your dance dey make me craze
Girl, your dance dey make me maga
Re: Thanks, Seun! The Religion Section Is Now Officially Boring. by Ishilove: 8:38am On Aug 19, 2013
Logicboy03:

Sexy mama

Baby give it to me no delay
Baby wine for me no dey waste time.....

Girl, your dance dey make me craze
Girl, your dance dey make me maga
These weak asss wack lines can only be coined by our one and only Logicboy. Smh
Re: Thanks, Seun! The Religion Section Is Now Officially Boring. by Nobody: 12:23pm On Aug 19, 2013
Ishilove:
These weak asss wack lines can only be coined by our one and only Logicboy. Smh

Olodo.....you so razz you dont even know Wizkid's lyrics......gaddem....

See what happens when you try to bring down a rising star? You derail yourself. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Thanks, Seun! The Religion Section Is Now Officially Boring. by Nobody: 12:33pm On Aug 19, 2013
Ishilove:

Enfant terrible. [size=18pt]You can kiss my fine black asss.[/size]

[img]http://static2.stuff.co.nz/1318980285/004/5814004.jpg[/img]

2 Likes

Re: Thanks, Seun! The Religion Section Is Now Officially Boring. by Nobody: 1:03pm On Aug 19, 2013
Well i cant believe am going to support logic boy on this one..the section is boring and no real challanging discussion..na wah o oga seun, u no dey 4give ur mods for error made

Abeg give manmustwac a second chance (i cant believe dat i am fighting for an atheist)
Re: Thanks, Seun! The Religion Section Is Now Officially Boring. by NewAlfa: 1:34pm On Aug 19, 2013
joel lala: Well i cant believe am going to support logic boy on this one..the section is boring and no real challanging discussion..na wah o oga seun, u no dey 4give ur mods for error made

Abeg give manmustwac a second chance (i cant believe dat i am fighting for an atheist)

manmustwac made no error. seun erred and pandered to the islamists. he doesn't deserve mammustwac.

2 Likes

Re: Thanks, Seun! The Religion Section Is Now Officially Boring. by Nobody: 1:39pm On Aug 19, 2013
New Alfa:

manmustwac made no error. seun erred and pandered to the islamists. he doesn't deserve mammustwac.

The manner in which seun let manmustwac go is definitely nothing to write Grandma about but still, manmustwac made his own mistakes which I believe could have been excused.
Re: Thanks, Seun! The Religion Section Is Now Officially Boring. by Ishilove: 2:01pm On Aug 19, 2013
Logicboy03:

Olodo.....you so razz you dont even know Wizkid's lyrics......gaddem....

See what happens when you try to bring down a rising star? You derail yourself. grin grin grin

Lol. I don't listen to Wizkid na grin
Re: Thanks, Seun! The Religion Section Is Now Officially Boring. by Ishilove: 2:02pm On Aug 19, 2013
Logicboy03:

[img]http://static2.stuff.co.nz/1318980285/004/5814004.jpg[/img]

Lwkmd!! Yeye pikin cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can You Kill Your Son If God Tell You To? / Symbolic/alchemical Meaning Of The Coat Of Arms / Revival By The Word Of God I ~ Pastor E.A Adeboye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.