Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,405 members, 7,861,144 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:13 AM

Letter To Jesus - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Letter To Jesus (476 Views)

See How Muslims Are Trooping To Jesus / 5 Birthday Gift You Must Present To Jesus Christ Today. / According To Jesus, Yahweh Is Evil. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Letter To Jesus by israelboy1(m): 7:57pm On Aug 17, 2013
Dear Jesus,

i thank you for everything you have done, things you are doing, and things you will continue to do. Thou i am not worthy of every of your goodness, but still your mercy has been speaking for me, my family and all my friends.
Thou, i may not be liked by everyone, but your love is greater than everyone, i have moved to the east, trekked to the west, flew to the north and vanished to the south, i have been searching for a friend like you, to my greatest surprise, i havn't seen a friend similar to you. Even thou i spat at your face, you still hug me.
Dear Jesus, i know and strongly believe in you, you turned my sorrow into joy, you turned my sadness into songs of testimony, you even layed down your life so has just to save me.Jesus, i love you more than everything i have.
Blessed be your holy name.
Re: Letter To Jesus by PastorOluT(m): 2:41am On Aug 18, 2013
israel boy: Dear Jesus,

i thank you for everything you have done, things you are doing, and things you will continue to do. Thou i am not worthy of every of your goodness, but still your mercy has been speaking for me, my family and all my friends.
Thou, i may not be liked by everyone, but your love is greater than everyone, i have moved to the east, trekked to the west, flew to the north and vanished to the south, i have been searching for a friend like you, to my greatest surprise, i havn't seen a friend similar to you. Even thou i spat at your face, you still hug me.
Dear Jesus, i know and strongly believe in you, you turned my sorrow into joy, you turned my sadness into songs of testimony, you even layed down your life so has just to save me.Jesus, i love you more than everything i have.

Amen
Re: Letter To Jesus by SalC: 3:36am On Aug 18, 2013
israel boy: Dear Jesus,

So touching.
Even with a billion friends around, without Jesus; I am so lonely.

Come blessed saviour and posses my heart every passing second of my life, yes my heart longs for you as the dare pants for water.

My Lord Jesus you are my Love for all times.
Re: Letter To Jesus by Kobojunkie: 10:39pm On Apr 05
israelboy1:
Dear Jesus, i thank you for everything you have done, things you are doing, and things you will continue to do. Thou i am not worthy of every of your goodness, but still your mercy has been speaking for me, my family and all my friends.
I am afraid that it is not in Jesus Christ that your belief lies but rather in the doctrines and traditions of the men you have installed as gods over your life and existence, your pastors and your mogs. Most of the ideas you attribute to Jesus Christ are instead taken from the doctrines and traditions— lies— taught to you by these such. They include the following claims :
● Jesus Christ is doing things for you — The Gospel is clear on the fact that the love of Jesus Christ is only retained for those who love Him — those who are submitted in continuous obedience to His Law.
● You are not worthy of every of Jesus Christ's goodness— The Gospel clearly states that anyone who is of the blood of Jacob and who becomes a citizen of the Kingdom of God, who goes on to live his new life in continuous submission and obedience of the teachings and commandments of Jesus Christ, is worthy of the goodness of Jesus Christ. (Worthiness is a choice on the part of those who choose Jesus Christ.)
● What you experience in your life is the mercy of Jesus Christ - The mercy of Jesus Christ, belongs only to those who are of His flock. The mercy of the Father, however, is poured out daily on all of mankind, including on the wicked and the ungrateful of mankind. To partake of Jesus Christ, one must first be inside of His Kingdom or be approached by one whom He lives on the inside of. Not even your pastors and mogs have Jesus Christ living on the inside of them as is evidenced by the fact that the signs that Jesus Christ said would follow those who believe in Him remain missing from them all even after decades of claiming to serve Jesus Christ.
● Praising Jesus Christ amounts to much - Words mean nothing in the Kingdom of God. Action, more particularly, obedience is the only way to belong to and show your love to Jesus Christ. Jesus Christ does not desire your praise; what He desires is obedience to His teachings and commandments; nothing else will do.

(1) (Reply)

Jim Caviezel(jesus) / He Sacrifices His Life For You What Will You Sacrifice For Him / Pope Francis: Church Too Focused On Gays And Abortion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.