Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

What You Do If Your Pastor Starts Confessing In The Church? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What You Do If Your Pastor Starts Confessing In The Church? (673 Views)

Imagine You Own This Ride And Your Pastor Asked You To Sow A Seed With It / Confessing Sins To A Priest , Right Or Wrong ? / After Confessing In The Church, Do Born-again Criminals Report Themselves to the Police? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What You Do If Your Pastor Starts Confessing In The Church? by Nimen(m): 8:04pm On Oct 08, 2013
Okay let's Imagine together

Your Pastor is a well known man of God, with a congregation of over three thousand people and one sunday before Introducing the guest minister.

He says that he's sorry, that he's been using Jazz to perform all the miracles that made him popular, that God convicted him, he met a big shot man of God to deliver him from the Demons in him and that he's now a born again Christian and he's crying during his confession.

Please what would you do? Help a confused guy
Re: What You Do If Your Pastor Starts Confessing In The Church? by ammyluv2002(f): 9:09pm On Oct 08, 2013
The Pastor is human, remember to look onto Jesus the author and finisher of your faith. Is only when you trust your pastor so much that you get confused in such matters. ....me, I no send any general overseer or any pastor o

2 Likes

Re: What You Do If Your Pastor Starts Confessing In The Church? by tobechi74: 9:52pm On Oct 08, 2013
Go and sin no more
Re: What You Do If Your Pastor Starts Confessing In The Church? by PastorOluT(m): 10:11pm On Oct 08, 2013
ammyluv2002: The Pastor is human, remember to look onto Jesus the author and finisher of your faith. Is only when you trust your pastor so much that you get confused in such matters. ....me, I no send any general overseer or any pastor o

Simple and short, the reason for many confused folks out there is 'cos they have no relationship with God but their pastors.
Re: What You Do If Your Pastor Starts Confessing In The Church? by God2man(m): 6:38am On Oct 09, 2013
Pastor Olu T:

Simple and short, the reason for many confused folks out there is 'cos they have no relationship with God but their pastors.

Exactly! The blind leader will always lead his congregation to the pit.

I recommend that the shot man of God should be invited to conduct a kind of revival or deliverance service for the whole congregation.

After this exercise, @ op, should determine to have a divine encounter with Jesus.

It is important.

God bless you.
God2man.
Re: What You Do If Your Pastor Starts Confessing In The Church? by Candour(m): 6:50am On Oct 09, 2013
God2man:

Exactly! The blind leader will always lead his congregation to the pit.

I recommend that the shot man of God should be invited to conduct a kind of revival or deliverance service for the whole congregation.

After this exercise, @ op, should determine to have a divine encounter with Jesus.

It is important.

God bless you.
God2man.

And what happens if the 'big shot' pastor is only using a bigger jazz to belittle the small jazz of the OP's pastor? in that case we'll have to call for angel Gabriel to come organize a bigger deliverance right?

Why not let us stop the veneration of mere mortals like you and me and develop your own relationship with God to the point where when you speak to him, he listens and answers?

Is the blood of Christ that saved you any less potent than the one that saved the big shot pastor?

When you leave your spiritual destiny or any destiny for that matter in the hands of a man, you're only setting yourself up for a big fall. God will always be God and a man will always remain only a man.

Pastors should guide, not have dominion over your faith. You're standing by faith, not by pastor's anointing or power.

If the apostle Paul could say the below, i think we need to listen to him

2Cor 1:24
'Not for that we have dominion over your faith, but are helpers of your joy: for by faith ye stand'

1 Like

Re: What You Do If Your Pastor Starts Confessing In The Church? by Nimen(m): 6:55am On Oct 09, 2013
I'm talking of personal forgiveness, the man have decieved you for a long time, what would you do, leave the church or stay and forgive him for using Jazz on you and decieving you
Re: What You Do If Your Pastor Starts Confessing In The Church? by Candour(m): 8:53am On Oct 09, 2013
Nimen: I'm talking of personal forgiveness, the man have decieved you for a long time, what would you do, leave the church or stay and forgive him for using Jazz on you and decieving you

That should be your decision to make and i can only advice you to make it with your eternal destination as the prime consideration.

He is very unimportant to where and how you spend eternity so leave him out of the picture.

We are asked to forgive those who wrong us, so forgiveness you owe him and thank God he came out openly to confess.
Re: What You Do If Your Pastor Starts Confessing In The Church? by God2man(m): 9:38am On Oct 09, 2013
Candour:

And what happens if the 'big shot' pastor is only using a bigger jazz to belittle the small jazz of the OP's pastor? in that case we'll have to call for angel Gabriel to come organize a bigger deliverance right?

Why not let us stop the veneration of mere mortals like you and me and develop your own relationship with God to the point where when you speak to him, he listens and answers?

Is the blood of Christ that saved you any less potent than the one that saved the big shot pastor?

When you leave your spiritual destiny or any destiny for that matter in the hands of a man, you're only setting yourself up for a big fall. God will always be God and a man will always remain only a man.

Pastors should guide, not have dominion over your faith. You're standing by faith, not by pastor's anointing or power.

If the apostle Paul could say the below, i think we need to listen to him

2Cor 1:24
'Not for that we have dominion over your faith, but are helpers of your joy: for by faith ye stand'

@candour, the handwritten of candour, the voice of frosbel.

God2man.
Re: What You Do If Your Pastor Starts Confessing In The Church? by Candour(m): 10:18am On Oct 09, 2013
God2man:

@candour, the handwritten of candour, the voice of frosbel.

God2man.

grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

let me laugh @ you once again

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Is Hell Real Or Is It Just Used To Keep People Under Control? / Little Flock Vs Great Crowd: Explained / You'd Like To Meet The Bible God? Let's Examine Parameters And Possibilities.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.