Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

Ajax & .net Anyone? - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Ajax & .net Anyone? (934 Views)

I Need Advanced PHP Programming,ajax And JS Ebooks, Pls!!! / Morfik: For Developing Ajax Web Applications (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ajax & .net Anyone? by mosconet(m): 2:29pm On Jun 06, 2008
Can i get anyone who knows how to integrate AJAX with C#.NET ? Please contact me muyidotnet@yahoo.com . I also want a copy of the Visual Studio (2005 or 2008).
Re: Ajax & .net Anyone? by Kobojunkie: 10:20pm On Jun 07, 2008
What do you mean how to integrate Ajax with .NET? Are you trying to write your own ajax extenders? If yes, I can help. If you just want to use .NET's Ajax in your web applications, then its as easy as dragging and dropping the control's on to your page and setting the properties as you need them. If you need help, let me know.
Re: Ajax & .net Anyone? by mosconet(m): 4:23pm On Jun 09, 2008
How nice of you Kobojunkie to be here to reply my posts, i didn't no that ASP.NEt provides in built Ajax, I taught it going to be like java that u need to download ajax build for java. thanks i will check it out and conatact u in case, i dont even have ur email or messenger ad. pls i need the setup for either the VStudio 2005 or WebDeveloper. I have been trying to download the 2008 express edition of webdev but it is doing a webinstall and that has been very slow, thanks all the same

(1) (Reply)

Asp.net 4, Silverligth 3, Ajax Technolgy / Difference B/w Visual Basic And C++ / I.t Course Options

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.