Stats: 3,155,971 members, 7,828,440 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:43 AM

Terry-G ' Meant 'Look See Far & Not Lucifer But He Enjoys The Controversy - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Terry-G ' Meant 'Look See Far & Not Lucifer But He Enjoys The Controversy (24081 Views)

How Churchill Met Tonto Dikeh And The Controversy So Far! / It’s Burna Boy’s New Swag! See The Star’s 2015 Look [see Photos] / “my Music Will Take Me Very Far, Not Showing Skin”-victoria Kimani (2) (3) (4)

Re: Terry-G ' Meant 'Look See Far & Not Lucifer But He Enjoys The Controversy by HARMYMY(f): 9:18pm On Aug 18, 2013
nay ur prob be dat
Re: Terry-G ' Meant 'Look See Far & Not Lucifer But He Enjoys The Controversy by kevoh(m): 9:21pm On Aug 18, 2013
Lucifer - Look, see far
Terry G - The hairy Gee
Niger delta - Niger dealt her
Nairaland - ...(Complete if you can)

All na word play, una too dey ascribe everything to religion! Relax people

Re: Terry-G ' Meant 'Look See Far & Not Lucifer But He Enjoys The Controversy by adebayo201: 9:25pm On Aug 18, 2013
spongeback: Just a thought, why is it that the people that quote the whole article end up saying nonsense. undecided
true talk!
It's more than a thought dear,it's a reality. They are jst full of gibberish things!
Re: Terry-G ' Meant 'Look See Far & Not Lucifer But He Enjoys The Controversy by simdam500(m): 9:26pm On Aug 18, 2013
When you first came to the industry you referred to yourself as Mr. Bling Bling, later it was Ginger, Akpako Master, and now you said people should call you Lucifer (devil)?
A lot of people got it wrong. Nevertheless, I’m in support of controversy. I knew it was going to cause controversies. What I actually meant was ‘look, see far’; meaning I’m seeing ahead. I told my crew members that it was going to generate controversies and I’m enjoying it.
DOIN D UNEXPECTED, OR SHOULD I CALL HIM A PROTOCOL BREAKER...

Iju boys will say cause trouble
Re: Terry-G ' Meant 'Look See Far & Not Lucifer But He Enjoys The Controversy by hunter21(m): 9:27pm On Aug 18, 2013
spongeback: Just a thought, why is it that the people that quote the whole article end up saying nonsense. undecided
The quality of thinking that makes them to click on "quote" instead of "reply" also affects what they write.

Re: Terry-G ' Meant 'Look See Far & Not Lucifer But He Enjoys The Controversy by ReubenAbati: 9:36pm On Aug 18, 2013
Terry G is not my role model. Period.
Re: Terry-G ' Meant 'Look See Far & Not Lucifer But He Enjoys The Controversy by Uwakuwak(f): 9:49pm On Aug 18, 2013
Is that charly boy the junior?
Re: Terry-G ' Meant 'Look See Far & Not Lucifer But He Enjoys The Controversy by swhiss: 9:59pm On Aug 18, 2013
What is it with him always ringing a bell while singing sef??....i normally take it as the akpako he's nacking
Re: Terry-G ' Meant 'Look See Far & Not Lucifer But He Enjoys The Controversy by Skmoda360(m): 10:01pm On Aug 18, 2013
SimonAndal:
Even Lucifer go see the bony knee run quick quick commot!
To much igbo and cigar, couple with tobacco...
Re: Terry-G ' Meant 'Look See Far & Not Lucifer But He Enjoys The Controversy by vipers: 10:03pm On Aug 18, 2013
terry G is a footballer nd a member of illu
Re: Terry-G ' Meant 'Look See Far & Not Lucifer But He Enjoys The Controversy by Skmoda360(m): 10:03pm On Aug 18, 2013
Adex097: Who is terry G
Your grandfather...
Re: Terry-G ' Meant 'Look See Far & Not Lucifer But He Enjoys The Controversy by Skmoda360(m): 10:04pm On Aug 18, 2013
gerrardomendes: lucifer,look see far, belzeebub,dragon,serpent,satan,devil. who cares? as long as u cant stop ASUU strike,am not interested. attentiion seeker
Re: Terry-G ' Meant 'Look See Far & Not Lucifer But He Enjoys The Controversy by swhiss: 10:08pm On Aug 18, 2013
kevoh: Lucifer - Look, see far
Terry G - The hairy Gee
Niger delta - Niger dealt her
Nairaland - ...(Complete if you can)

All na word play, una too dey ascribe everything to religion! Relax people

Nairaland- na here i land

Re: Terry-G ' Meant 'Look See Far & Not Lucifer But He Enjoys The Controversy by tellwisdom: 10:32pm On Aug 18, 2013
Tery G is now a pastor??
Re: Terry-G ' Meant 'Look See Far & Not Lucifer But He Enjoys The Controversy by kevoh(m): 10:58pm On Aug 18, 2013
swhiss:

Nairaland- na here i land
Nice one
Re: Terry-G ' Meant 'Look See Far & Not Lucifer But He Enjoys The Controversy by Gideon1010(m): 11:03pm On Aug 18, 2013
signs of end time, na waoo!. y ll any reasonable n Godfearing sum1 bear a name that is synonimous to lucifer?. my ppl thns are wroung because if a baby crys and point toward a direction then d mum or dad is there or sumthn is there. Be wise!.

Re: Terry-G ' Meant 'Look See Far & Not Lucifer But He Enjoys The Controversy by Gideon1010(m): 11:06pm On Aug 18, 2013
signs of end time!.
Re: Terry-G ' Meant 'Look See Far & Not Lucifer But He Enjoys The Controversy by deebrain(m): 11:25pm On Aug 18, 2013
supreme104: AM I THE FIRST TO COMMENT??

No. Sorry sir
Re: Terry-G ' Meant 'Look See Far & Not Lucifer But He Enjoys The Controversy by Adehwale: 11:32pm On Aug 18, 2013
Adex097: Who is terry G
A room captain in yaba left
Re: Terry-G ' Meant 'Look See Far & Not Lucifer But He Enjoys The Controversy by killuminati(m): 11:56pm On Aug 18, 2013
Yo Makavelli they can't stop you, Killuminati and we got you!
Re: Terry-G ' Meant 'Look See Far & Not Lucifer But He Enjoys The Controversy by jkendy(m): 11:57pm On Aug 18, 2013
Watz ur "comment" mr. first to comment
Re: Terry-G ' Meant 'Look See Far & Not Lucifer But He Enjoys The Controversy by Awoofawo(m): 12:39am On Aug 19, 2013
4bobo:

i think nairaland need new set of mods.
Seeeeeuuuuuuuunnnn, do sometin fast

bros na so o! d mods on nairaland are prolly taking too much of this new energy drink...

Re: Terry-G ' Meant 'Look See Far & Not Lucifer But He Enjoys The Controversy by hybeekay9: 1:00am On Aug 19, 2013

Ask G grin grin
Re: Terry-G ' Meant 'Look See Far & Not Lucifer But He Enjoys The Controversy by hybeekay9: 1:00am On Aug 19, 2013

Ask G grin grin LE
Re: Terry-G ' Meant 'Look See Far & Not Lucifer But He Enjoys The Controversy by hybeekay9: 1:01am On Aug 19, 2013

Ask G grin grin GLE
Re: Terry-G ' Meant 'Look See Far & Not Lucifer But He Enjoys The Controversy by Nobody: 1:02am On Aug 19, 2013
dvdon: But who really cares, we ve always known Terry G as a LUNATIC so free him. Oh oh oh I meant "Look At Tics" mtcheeeeeeew.

hahaha! grin
Re: Terry-G ' Meant 'Look See Far & Not Lucifer But He Enjoys The Controversy by ignis: 1:40am On Aug 19, 2013
Okuda: Anyi Bu Tata Terri G. MSchew
Dont mind him, he think he can joke with our intelligence.
Re: Terry-G ' Meant 'Look See Far & Not Lucifer But He Enjoys The Controversy by Blessmira: 2:41am On Aug 19, 2013
Sign of Illuminati. It s wel wt him.sad
Re: Terry-G ' Meant 'Look See Far & Not Lucifer But He Enjoys The Controversy by babadem2much(m): 4:15am On Aug 19, 2013
Terry G, no use ppl head drink garri abeg no change wetin we take knw u wit, still love ya songs eg oga @ d top n if make run run run pass terry g, ebelebe. terry u don maga but creatively gbes!!
Re: Terry-G ' Meant 'Look See Far & Not Lucifer But He Enjoys The Controversy by Nobody: 4:43am On Aug 19, 2013
Na so illuminati go enter some people mouth now.

M.I's Mercedes CLS Stolen In Abuja / Caroline Danjuma Steps Out In Backless Dress (photos) / Annie Idibia And Her Daughters Pose For The Camera