Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,299 members, 7,836,304 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

Do Women Want Equality Or Superiority - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Do Women Want Equality Or Superiority (2645 Views)

Why Do Women Always Do This (Picture) / Why Do Women Generally Want More Kids? / Why Do Some Women Want More Kids? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Women Want Equality Or Superiority by aaidel(m): 5:21am On Aug 18, 2013
I've just been watching a few videos on youtube of men beating the shit out of women who ran their mouths at them and this came to my mind, do women really want equality or just superiority because as a man i know if i go run my mouth at another man and saying what are u going to do if i get my assed kicked i have no one to blame but myself and i doubt i would be able to get anybody to sympathise with me.
so here are a few questions and i would want to hear the view of women on this
1. if a woman is equal to me shouldn't she be able to take a punch like me? especially if she put herself in a situation to be punched
2. if a woman is equal to a man why do they want and go to court to get child support you'd be hard pressed to find a man in court going after his woman for child support if he has custody of the baby he just takes care of it.

these are just a 2 questions and im sure there are many more, but to me it seems women want all the perceived advantages of being a man without any of the disadvantages this in my view is not equality but rather looking for superiority.
Re: Do Women Want Equality Or Superiority by armyofone(m): 5:35am On Aug 18, 2013
coughing, coughing, coughing

undecided
Re: Do Women Want Equality Or Superiority by Nobody: 6:06am On Aug 18, 2013
God created women to be under men and that's where they should be. save me the equality story cos we ain't equal!!

1 Like

Re: Do Women Want Equality Or Superiority by Nobody: 7:05am On Aug 18, 2013
Both!
Re: Do Women Want Equality Or Superiority by AdeniyiA(m): 7:21am On Aug 18, 2013
Re: Do Women Want Equality Or Superiority by AdeniyiA(m): 7:22am On Aug 18, 2013
a slightly superior equality.
looking at critically, we'll discover that women are stronger than men cos while men were created from dust, they were made from bone.
also if you beat them in the physical, you're in soup if they decide to deal with you in the spiritual, walahi u go c fire! .
fear woman o, dey stronnnnnng.
in all ways, they are 'stronger' n 'superior' in the night.

2 Likes

Re: Do Women Want Equality Or Superiority by aaidel(m): 7:37am On Aug 18, 2013
nadia_SA: Both!
could you please expantiate?
Re: Do Women Want Equality Or Superiority by aaidel(m): 7:38am On Aug 18, 2013
Adeniyi A.:
a slightly superior equality.
looking at critically, we'll discover that women are stronger than men cos while men were created from dust, they were made from bone.
also if you beat them in the physical, you're in soup if they decide to deal with you in the spiritual, walahi u go c fire! .
fear woman o, dey stronnnnnng.
in all ways, they are 'stronger' n 'superior' in the night.
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Do Women Want Equality Or Superiority by aaidel(m): 7:39am On Aug 18, 2013
Royal Roy: Hmmmm......expect some witches on your Azz soon......get prepared man!!!

***get ur cross....anointing oil....holy water & include some few psalms in ur bag too***

#Subscribed
snd probably a bullet proof vest but i do think its something that needs to be aired out
Re: Do Women Want Equality Or Superiority by Skinni10ne: 9:47am On Aug 18, 2013
Equality for me. The man is the head but the woman the neck. One is seen as superior but they have to work together. They both have their individual roles to play but just becuz one of them is much superior doesnt mean it shouldnt respect the other.

1. I dont believe in 'running my mouth.' I have no energy for that, i prefer the art of persuasion. Either u get it or u dont, whats yelling going to do?
I dont think anyone (man/woman) should get hit for running their mouths. Do men hit eachother when they find another guy annoying? I rarely see men slap eachother and some men can be very annoying. So why should 1 hit a woman becuz she runs her mouth?

2. I dont agree with women who ask for child support. I would nvr do that...ill rather suffer than ask the man im divorcing for money.

And if i may ask, why are u watching men beating women on youtube?

1 Like

Re: Do Women Want Equality Or Superiority by Nobody: 9:54am On Aug 18, 2013
Re: Do Women Want Equality Or Superiority by aaidel(m): 10:35am On Aug 18, 2013
so you've never seen a guy talk shit to another guy and it leads to physical confrontation? maybe you dont hang around enough guys
i was reading a story on a woman chike slammed by a man and youtube had many other examples.
so u mean anybody can say anything to you and its ok?

Skinni10ne: Equality for me. The man is the head but the woman the neck. One is seen as superior but they have to work together. They both have their individual roles to play but just becuz one of them is much superior doesnt mean it shouldnt respect the other.

1. I dont believe in 'running my mouth.' I have no energy for that, i prefer the art of persuasion. Either u get it or u dont, whats yelling going to do?
I dont think anyone (man/woman) should get hit for running their mouths. Do men hit eachother when they find another guy annoying? I rarely see men slap eachother and some men can be very annoying. So why should 1 hit a woman becuz she runs her mouth?

2. I dont agree with women who ask for child support. I would nvr do that...ill rather suffer than ask the man im divorcing for money.

Re: Do Women Want Equality Or Superiority by aaidel(m): 10:35am On Aug 18, 2013
so you've never seen a guy talk shit to another guy and it leads to physical confrontation? maybe you dont hang around enough guys
i was reading a story on a woman chike slammed by a man and youtube had many other examples.

Skinni10ne: Equality for me. The man is the head but the woman the neck. One is seen as superior but they have to work together. They both have their individual roles to play but just becuz one of them is much superior doesnt mean it shouldnt respect the other.

Re: Do Women Want Equality Or Superiority by aaidel(m): 10:36am On Aug 18, 2013
chaircover: You missed out inferiority; the opposite of superiority.

. . . . and your 2 scenario's get as e be.

well i've never seen women clamoring to be inferior to men
Re: Do Women Want Equality Or Superiority by Skinni10ne: 11:05am On Aug 18, 2013
aaidel: so you've never seen a guy talk shit to another guy and it leads to physical confrontation? maybe you dont hang around enough guys

The last time I saw guys hitting other guys was in high school.
Physical confrontation before security came in: club drunks.
And the men i hang out with know u dont have to fight to prove ur a man.
tbh ppl dont have to prove anything to other ppl.

If anyone says anything disrespectful to me, its their right. I dont demand respect (i ask but have no expectations), not that emotional.
Re: Do Women Want Equality Or Superiority by aaidel(m): 11:16am On Aug 18, 2013
Skinni10ne:

The last time I saw guys hitting other guys was in high school.
Physical confrontation before security came in: club drunks.
And the men i hang out with know u dont have to fight to prove ur a man.
tbh ppl dont have to prove anything to other ppl.

If anyone says anything disrespectful to me, its their right. I dont demand respect (i ask but have no expectations), not that emotional.
well thats good for you but back in the real world thats not how things go down
Re: Do Women Want Equality Or Superiority by Skinni10ne: 11:40am On Aug 18, 2013
Is the world i live in fake? Lol! A happy person lives in a happy world and a hostile person in a hostile world. Ur world is pretty much what u make of it. smiley
Re: Do Women Want Equality Or Superiority by aaidel(m): 11:53am On Aug 18, 2013
Skinni10ne: Is the world i live in fake? Lol! A happy person lives in a happy world and a hostile person in a hostile world. Ur world is pretty much what u make of it. smiley
like i said good for you but you never really answered the question what do women want equality or superiority the examples above are just used to show how women that claim to be equal to men want special circumstances in certain conditions if we are equal shouldnt we be equal in all things?
Re: Do Women Want Equality Or Superiority by Skinni10ne: 12:17pm On Aug 18, 2013

That was my answer to ur question. I cant speak for all women.
Re: Do Women Want Equality Or Superiority by aaidel(m): 2:00pm On Aug 18, 2013
alright cool hope more women will comment on this
Re: Do Women Want Equality Or Superiority by Ochiban: 5:57pm On Aug 20, 2013
i think we want whatever we can get away with. same as men. if men could run their mouth without consequences, men would. havent you noticed that the loudest men are often the biggest? equality should not mean being treated exactly the same, it means they should have the same rights. it is a weak man that resolves to physical violence when being abused. that is why men fight less as they grow older, they become wiser mentally and are smart enough to find other ways to deal with stupid people.

50 years ago, children were alwyas given to the fathers in a custody battle because the men could financially support the children better. it is because of how poorly men have fared in childcare that the courts now give custody to women

i agree there are situations where women put themselves in situations to get hit. one of them is pointing a gun at you. or kicking the shit out of you. yelling at you is NOT a situation to ask to get hit. more power gives more responsibility. men are physically stronger than women therefore they have to be more responsible with it. trained boxers go to jail if they fight with people because their fist are considered weapons and they need to be more responsible than a regular man.

long and short...if you gave women dominion over men, we sure as hell would take it. just as if men were given dominion over women, they would take it. that is why God was smart enough to give NO ONE dominion over anyone. He made men leaders and heads but did not give dominion. No matter who your boss is at work, there are somethings he can not do (unless you let him). same with husbands, there are somethings that are not within his rights. and by the way, he is only the head of HIS household...not head of every random woman he sees on the street

3 Likes

Re: Do Women Want Equality Or Superiority by hayubee(m): 9:59pm On Aug 20, 2013
Attimes I ask dis same questions with their hilarious feminist campaign! If women are equal then ther shud only b unisex toilets , I wud like to see a boxing match between a man nd a woman!

Nature has made things easier only if we want to utter it
MAn has been made stronger, not to harm the female bt to protect nd care for them!

No doubt both are equal in some ways women too are superior in some ways I.e a woman's body fight germs better than a man's are a result of dis women live longer than men! Some times equality does not mean justice

1 Like

Re: Do Women Want Equality Or Superiority by aaidel(m): 6:21pm On Aug 21, 2013
Ochiban: i think we want whatever we can get away with. same as men. if men could run their mouth without consequences, men would. havent you noticed that the loudest men are often the biggest? equality should not mean being treated exactly the same, it means they should have the same rights. it is a weak man that resolves to physical violence when being abused. that is why men fight less as they grow older, they become wiser mentally and are smart enough to find other ways to deal with stupid people.

50 years ago, children were alwyas given to the fathers in a custody battle because the men could financially support the children better. it is because of how poorly men have fared in childcare that the courts now give custody to women

i agree there are situations where women put themselves in situations to get hit. one of them is pointing a gun at you. or kicking the shit out of you. yelling at you is NOT a situation to ask to get hit. more power gives more responsibility. men are physically stronger than women therefore they have to be more responsible with it. trained boxers go to jail if they fight with people because their fist are considered weapons and they need to be more responsible than a regular man.

long and short...if you gave women dominion over men, we sure as hell would take it. just as if men were given dominion over women, they would take it. that is why God was smart enough to give NO ONE dominion over anyone. He made men leaders and heads but did not give dominion. No matter who your boss is at work, there are somethings he can not do (unless you let him). same with husbands, there are somethings that are not within his rights. and by the way, he is only the head of HIS household...not head of every random woman he sees on the street
well at least this is a honest response and i think most problems arise from this issue of dominion or oppression when one person wants his needs to be elevated above that of another
Re: Do Women Want Equality Or Superiority by LordReed(m): 9:03pm On Aug 21, 2013
Ochiban: i think we want whatever we can get away with. same as men. if men could run their mouth without consequences, men would. havent you noticed that the loudest men are often the biggest? equality should not mean being treated exactly the same, it means they should have the same rights. it is a weak man that resolves to physical violence when being abused. that is why men fight less as they grow older, they become wiser mentally and are smart enough to find other ways to deal with stupid people.

Hot damn! Smoking! I just wish we all could get it like this! Headship/leadership is not superiority! No man/woman was given dominion over any other!

God bless you Ochiban!
Re: Do Women Want Equality Or Superiority by 2good(m): 7:53am On Aug 22, 2013
[color=#000099][/color]
hayubee: Attimes I ask dis same questions with their hilarious feminist campaign! If women are equal then ther shud only b unisex toilets , I wud like to see a boxing match between a man nd a woman!

Nature has made things easier only if we want to utter it
MAn has been made stronger, not to harm the female bt to protect nd care for them!

No doubt both are equal in some ways women too are superior in some ways I.e a woman's body fight germs better than a man's are a result of dis women live longer than men! Some times equality does not mean justice
The bolded is completely false. Men die much younger than women because society expect them to work their life out for thesame women who think they are in everyway equal to the man, without being ready to take most of the responsibilities handled by the man. We live in a fu.c.ked up world!

1 Like

Re: Do Women Want Equality Or Superiority by tintingz(m): 9:13am On Aug 22, 2013
The feminist movement have not yet arrive grin

Gender Equity is what we need smiley
Re: Do Women Want Equality Or Superiority by Nobody: 10:14am On Aug 22, 2013
aaidel:
1. if a woman is equal to me shouldn't she be able to take a punch like me? especially if she put herself in a situation to be punched
The concept of superiority is far from physical. Women equality has to do with mental, economical, social,etc equality. If a 400 pound man beat up a 200 pound man, the law would still jail the guy for assault/battery charges. And on the average, your sympathy would be with the smaller guy.
aaidel:
2. if a woman is equal to a man why do they want and go to court to get child support you'd be hard pressed to find a man in court going after his woman for child support if he has custody of the baby he just takes care of it.
That is about choice. Men are entitled to child support, just like women are. That is what equality is about. The right to choose what you want. And not a denial just because 'I'm a woman'

aaidel: these are just a 2 questions and im sure there are many more, but to me it seems women want all the perceived advantages of being a man without any of the disadvantages this in my view is not equality but rather looking for superiority.
It is actually very obvious from your questions that you are ignorant about the concept of gender equality. maybe you should do more research before coming out. Cheers!

1 Like

Re: Do Women Want Equality Or Superiority by bukatyne(f): 10:22am On Aug 22, 2013

You must be a good Bible student.

Keep it up. Posters like you give me hope
Re: Do Women Want Equality Or Superiority by Sissie(f): 10:42am On Aug 22, 2013
I think what women want is equity, not necessarily equality, and not superiority.

1 Like

Re: Do Women Want Equality Or Superiority by biolabee(m): 10:43am On Aug 22, 2013
2good: [color=#000099][/color]The bolded is completely false. Men die much younger than women because society expect them to work their life out for thesame women who think they are in everyway equal to the man, without being ready to take most of the responsibilities handled by the man. We live in a fu.c.ked up world!

100 likes
Re: Do Women Want Equality Or Superiority by tintingz(m): 10:46am On Aug 22, 2013
Bludeville:
The concept of superiority is far from physical. Women equality has to do with mental, economical, social,etc equality. If a 400 pound man beat up a 200 pound man, the law would still jail the guy for assault/battery charges. And on the average, your sympathy would be with the smaller guy.

That is about choice. Men are entitled to child support, just like women are. That is what equality is about. The right to choose what you want. And not a denial just because 'I'm a woman'

It is actually very obvious from your questions that you are ignorant about the concept of gender equality. maybe you should do more research before coming out. Cheers!
Have never seen or read where women agrees on child support in courts, its always the man even if it was the woman that file a divorce case undecided

And mind you woman equality has to do with physical strength as well if ya'll ladies are fighting for gender equality smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

Get Sugar Daddy From Abuja, Portharcourt And Canada. / The Wife (photo) / Why Are Fathers Neglected Why Mothers Are Remembered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.